[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vgcg/ - VGC General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 37

[UPDATED] Resources, videos, streams, tournament results, etc.:
>pastebin.com/dJidJ4fz

Last thread:
>>31525533
>>
>>31588767
>Lele
Delet this
>>
second for sylveon butts
>>
File: 1478208909078.jpg (34KB, 402x368px) Image search: [Google]
1478208909078.jpg
34KB, 402x368px
>>31588767
>That pic
Wew, that's disgusting
>>
File: shiinotic.gif (137KB, 85x70px) Image search: [Google]
shiinotic.gif
137KB, 85x70px
>>31588767
Damn, now I want to try a Shiitonic.
Anyone know the set he used? I'm guessing it's Rain Dish+Pelipper.
>>
>>31590131
He didn't use it. He just took weird, untrained stuff from his boxes to take the pic.
>>
>>31588767
has anyone else noticed awful server integrity on battle spot? every 15 or so battles it'll communication error and give neither party the win. you don't even get booted back to the festival plaza afterwards
>>
does anyone have some replays of salty players? here's one:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-525593005
>>
>>31588767
>2192 battles
>a season lasts ~60 days
>about 35 battles a day on average
I hope he's a worlds contender, because that's a lot of fucking hours to put in every day
>>
>>31590294
I could feel the rage when he Helping Handed that Knock Off.
>>
How do you mimikyu in VGC
>>
>>31590681
^ same question

Also, what eeveelution goes with Mimikyu (I know they're not all meta relevant, but whatever works best)
>>
>>31590681
trick room and ghostium-z, mostly
>>31590709
jolteon, probably. hits celesteela hard and can meme with HP Fire
>>
>>31590231
source?
>>
>>31590766

Are umbrieon and leafeon trash tier, or do they work?
>>
>>31590881
in a meta where fairy attacks are common, not to mention its general passiveness, umbreon is bad.

leafeon is also bad, mostly due it being outclassed by kartana. also with arcanine being everywhere, it often does not hit hard enough and dies just as quickly as kartana.
>>
>>31590709
the only viable one is espeon on an evoboost team

the others are trash
>>
>>31590881
Umbreon is really bulky and I found it to be a great user of Swagger+Foul Play last gen. Foul Play required ORAS tutor, and Swagger got nerfed all around. It's still a decent Snarl-er but it would be difficult to find any real reason to use it over Arcanine.
Leafeon was okay last year just because it shat on Kyogre. It beats most Milotic, Tapu Fini etc. but is kind of lacking beyond that.

Right now there isn't a single eeveelution which is actually meta-relevant, besides possibly Eevee itself (and even that's more of a "gimmick team that everybody's tried at one point or another" than being a serious part of the metagame)

I assume you want to make a VGC team with your favourite Pokémon, but it's really a much better idea to look at what's good in VGC and pick your favourites of those.
>>
>>31590766
>ghostium-z

With what? Shadow claw?

Is toxapex a good teammate for it
>>
>>31591108
yeah, shadow claw. i've also seen destiny bond on it. i wouldn't really call toxapex a good partner for mimikyu simply because toxapex doesn't do a whole lot of damage and that neither pokemon cover each other very well.
>>
>>31590980
T_T oh well, thanks for the info man
>>
>>31591108
Z-Curse did pretty well at a regionals a few weeks ago too.
>>
>>31590231
it might be a singles team for all we know
>>
am i the only one getting communication errored all the fucking time by battle spot? it always happens in battles i'm about to win too. i don't get kicked off and i don't lose points, battles just end. is it on pokemon's end or is rage quitting not punishable anymore?
>>
>>31592686
If your opponent rage quits your rating will still go up, it just takes a bit longer.

What error message does it display?
>>
>>31592763
takes longer? idk how that's possible but i hope it is. i don't know what error message it displays off the top of my head, all i know is that it's not my internet connection dropping.
>>
File: 20170129_015003.png (176KB, 1440x719px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_015003.png
176KB, 1440x719px
Well, I am not a worlds contender or anything, but I am almost into the top 1000.

12 wins, 3 losses.
Can I get a 'keep it up'?
>>
>>31590294
Don't run Muddy Water and then complain about missing.
>>
>>31592994
>1600s
>good

lmoa
>>
>>31592763
wow you were right. still have no clue why it takes more time but thanks for telling me
>>
>>31593026
Yeah it doesn't make any sense, I guess it's just the way it is.

From memory if the error's on your opponent's end it's a one line message and if it's on your end two or something.
>>
>>31592994
keep it down scrub
>>
>>31592805
There are 4 common communication errors, each one of them meaning something different, and with different outcome to your points. I don't remember what exactly they said, but it's close to this:

>Communication error

The shortest one in terms of text (that's literally all it says). The game fucked up and your connection to your opponent was interrupted. Sometimes you receive a loss, sometimes you don't, but you never get a win.

>Communication with the server was interrupted

Pretty much what it says. Your 3DS had trouble connecting to the server. Not really your fault, but you still get a loss. This one sometimes happens when you enter a battle just before the weekly server maintenance and take too long, so be careful.

>Communication with the other trainer was interrupted

They DC'd. You get a free win IF the battle got to at least Team Preview.

>A communication error has occured

Very similar-looking to the first, but this one is because your 3DS disconnected for a moment from your Wi-Fi, or the latter died. You obviously get a loss.

>>31593026
The servers take a bit of time (2-5 minutes) to check which side was the one disconnecting before issuing a win/loss.
>>
>>31593379
Weekly maintenance is sunday right?
>>
>>31594593
it's monday nights
>>
>>31594593
Mondays. It's usually at 6pm over here.
>>
Anyone tried out Feint Tsareena yet?
>>
>>31595697
What does it have over the other Feint? Dying quicker?
>>
>>31590980
>besides possibly Eevee itself (and even that's more of a "gimmick team that everybody's tried at one point or another" than being a serious part of the metagame)
I think at this point Eeveeboost has gone beyond a gimmick considering we've seen some teams actually perform well.

I'd argue that whilst none of the Eeveelutions are relevant to this meta at the very least Jolteon and Espeon are usable here.

Jolteon at least has the dubious honour of not being entirely walled by A-Wak and being able to 1v1 Koko and speed tie it.

Espeon at least sits in a comfortable 110 speed tier and has good support moves to call upon and far as I'm concerned being able to naturally outspeed Chomp, Kartana and Lele is pretty important. It's also one of the better screen setters at the moment if you don't want to use A-Tales.

>>31593009
I don't know if that was a generic A-Marowak and it might not have been being Perish Song so it should've been more defensive but funny thing is it can be EV'd pretty easily to live through Spec Fini's Muddy Water. I'd like to see him explain his way out of that one if it did hit and fail to kill.

>>31596769
If anything dying easily is the one thing Tsareena doesn't do, it has practically straight 100's for both defenses and 72 base HP.

It's really the same old story, if you're a mono grass your fate is already sealed as being shit with a lack of a secondary STAB. Not even 120 atk can make up for your main STAB being only 70BP and coverage moves being stronger than it.

Seriously all they had to do was give it a Fairy or Fighting typing, it already has the relevant moves for those.
>>
how much damage does Jolteon do to Koko with Synchronoise?
>>
>>31591548
Z Destiny bond works better with a trick room setter as it functions as follow me too further enabling the offensive Pokemon to set up or do damage, however z curse is great especially with mimikyu's disguise.
>>
is PGL down?
>>
ayy
>>
http://www.trainertower.com/pokemon-esports-resisting-resistance/
>>
I got my first Shiny last night, a Shiny Vulpix, and I want to make it usable against my friends who play Moon, don't EV train, look at IVs, have Bank, trade, use Island Scan, or use special Pokémon.

Ninetales (Alola Form)
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Mild
Hidden Power: Dark

HP IV: 31
Attack IV: 25
Defense IV: 31
Sp. Atk IV: 13
Sp. Def IV: 31
Speed IV: 17

Final HP: 287-350
Final Attack: 164-227
Final Defense: 167-224
Final Sp. Atk: 198-267
Final Sp. Def: 236-299
Final Speed: 240-303

It's a shame that the IVs for Sp. Atk and Speed are so low and that Mild lowers Defense instead of Attack which I won't use, but how might I make it useful?

I think that Snow Cloak will be useful if I can set up Hail with something else. Steel is gonna be my biggest concern, and I'll have to look out for Rock/Poison/Fire moves. Alolan Ninetales can't do Ground damage which would crush all those weaknesses except through Hidden Power, and mine is clearly not equipped for that.
>>
>>31602234
either use hyper training for perfect IVs or inject it

a-ninetales is pretty good
>>
How do I into defensive EVs?
>>
>>31603012
EV to achieve specific goals that you think are important . Like invest just enought to survive something, or turn something into a 3hko or stuff like that.
>>
Is there any use for my boy scizor in vgc this year ?
>>
File: cuntdestroyer.png (876KB, 683x800px) Image search: [Google]
cuntdestroyer.png
876KB, 683x800px
>>31603238
Good joke.
>>
File: C3csoBWWMAA7QJu.jpg-large.jpg (98KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
C3csoBWWMAA7QJu.jpg-large.jpg
98KB, 720x960px
I'm feeling super happy that I finally was able to win something big.
>>
>>31603779
>twitter
>>
>>31603733
>implying scizor doesn't destroy lele
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKQU0qhhreA

>It's a "Wolfey uploads something but it's another goddamn meme video" episode
>>
How do I into Garchomp? Whenever I use it, I just feel like it's extremely underwhelming and dead weight unless there is a Muk in the opposing team.
>>
File: scizor_by_eeveebomb-d4kbrc2.png (627KB, 797x931px) Image search: [Google]
scizor_by_eeveebomb-d4kbrc2.png
627KB, 797x931px
>>31603238
Scizor is good but with the likes of arcanine and lele which is now almost unexistant because the hot tapu rn is fini is something a bit inferior to kartana. Scizor is good but you have to keep in mind that its function is to clean late game stuff. Item of choice is almost always Steelium Z because Bug is a horrible STAB, and somehow you wish it could have its good moves back like knock off or bug bite. But overall is a solid choice and if you enjoy and want to play it, go for it. Add proper support to it and dont ever let anyone to ruin your dreams

also an important calc

252 Atk Garchomp Fire Fang vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Scizor: 152-180 (85.8 - 101.6%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Sincerely

A Scizorfag
>>
>>31605172
that's why you run coverage moves on him. Seriously, Chomp is extremely stupid to use in this meta
>>
>>31606297
Poison Jab, Rock Slide, Fire Fang, you name it, it still doesn't do anything for me.
>>
>>31596769
>Queenly Majesty protects you from priority without psy terrain
>Trop Kick lowers attack
>has sizeable bulk
>checks Garchomp, Gigalith, Hariyama, Gastrodon, Tapu Fini, some Milotics
>backs up scarfers while allowing other terrains like misty
>lets you use priority while blocking the opponent, IE makes Shadow Sneak much better on Muk
>>
>>31603238
>HP fire Magnezone is still populer
>20 different ways to fuck priority moves
maybe next gen
>>
>>31603238
I won a PC using it early meta. I ran it with Burrito Punch, Iron Head and Thief, with Steelium Z. Was great against Bulu and Lele, decent against Fini and Koko. Thief is actually very nice with technician, could dent Metagross and Marowak. Of course at that point Arcanine wasn't everywhere, the fire types of choice were Marowak and Torkoal.
At the moment it's not terrible, but it has a harder time than before, since Lele and Bulu aren't as used and Arcanine all over. You could use it and do well with it, provided the team covers for its flaws, but there are better Steel types
>>
>>31604979
Fuck off
>>
http://www.trainertower.com/introducing-yoshis-invitational/

>Hey guys, donate to this prize pool for the privilege of watching my buttboy, me, and 6 other dudes play!
>If you donate $15, you get a Gastly or Bronzor spitback that definitely was not genned just like Wolfe's actual Pokemon!
>>
File: tfw on top.png (384KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
tfw on top.png
384KB, 736x736px
>>31603238
yeah buddy come on it, the meta's fine
>>
Oh shit, QR rentals and friendly competitions are now a thing. Will we make use of both functions?
>>
>>31608659
Both will be widely used.
friendly competitions are a bit shit though,
>>
>>31608659
how do you upload a rental team?
>>
>>31608042
http://trainertower.com/forums/threads/introducing-yoshi%E2%80%99s-invitational.61/
Everyone is pissed, it's glorious.
>>
Hey, I'm in the team building phase for the February International. My current team is Fake Out Weavile, Porygon2, Magnezone, Pelipper, A-Muk, and A-Maro. It's mostly a TR team + my faves Pory and Magnezone, but I might consider bulky support on Porygon's part instead. I figure rain can be an asset for the dog of healthy meta, too.

Any suggestions on what I can do or improve here?
>>
New to competitive battling. I see a lot of special attackers having sets that have 0 attack IV. A google search says the only reason to have zero attack IV is to take less confusion damage. Is that all? Doesn't seem like a big deal. Thanks
>>
>>31609508
Foul Play, too.
>>
>>31609508
Also to reduce damage dealt by Foul Play, which Mandibuzz runs most of the time.
>>
User made competitions are available now, should we host one for a place to play each other?
>>
>>31609913
Yeah.
They need 20 people to actually start, though.
Someone make one that will run this weekend.
>>
>>31609278
>>31608042
Wew lad

This is the most jewish thing I've seen in a good while

Glad to see there's tons of backslash, even the usual twitter dicksuckers are platinum mad

How the fuck they thought this was a good idea? Specially after the Melbourney thingy which was open to everyone and it gave all well known names and nobodies a chance and a cool-ass prize too?

Shame on them for trying to jerk themselves like this. Good job on showing your true colors
>>
>>31610929
>Specially after the Melbourney thingy which was open to everyone and it gave all well known names and nobodies a chance and a cool-ass prize too?
It's pretty shit that this came right after that because apparently there are a bunch more of those types of tournaments in the works.
>>
>>31610969
Pretty much. They had some actual momentum going for once and they ruined it with this. This is honestly quite disgusting desu.

And then they wonder why VGC doesn't grow.

Also, requesting someone well versed on VGC Twitter to post some goodies about this from there. I'm sure there's one or two here who actually check that hellhole semi-frequently.
>>
>>31609278
they had it coming. What VGC needs right now is more open online tournaments and less circlejerking among few top players, also
>donating 15$ for a breedject
that's the most jewish thing ever
>>
>>31610997
>Also, requesting someone well versed on VGC Twitter to post some goodies about this from there.
There's not much, mostly people are just shitting on it.
>>
shitstorms aside, they finally released rental QR teams! has anyone already tried it?
>>
>>31611103
I'm more excited about the friendly tournaments.
>>
>>31611103
I tried but like everything Gamefreak does it's a clusterfuck that doesn't work more often than it does so I gave up.
>>
Anyone used Lightning Rod Seaking? What are your thoughts regarding it?
>>
What are some unexpected but ok sets? Including bank. Like specs Garchomp, or Offensive Comfey or some shit.
>>
>>31607244
would you mind posting the pastebin?
>>
>>31609913
what is the prize for this?
>>
>>31611920
What do you think?
>>
>>31611977
megastones? ;D
>>
>>31611985
Are you stupid?
>>
>>31611993
wow
you are rude for sure
>>
>>31603167
>EV specifically to survive Lele's Psychic
>Tapu Lele surrounded itself with Z-Power!
>>
>>31611449
Seaking is hot garbage. Just use Marowak
>>
>>31612039
marowak is pretty shit too, though
it dies to everything, and ghost its STABs is quite useless
>>
>>31612022
if perfect defensive EVs existed no pokémon would faint
>>
>>31611449
>I could've used Lanturn

>>31609508
It doesn't seem like much because status is and priority notably absent this gen.

In previous gen's confusion damage was a legit problem that there were people who Prankster Swagger cheesed through entire games with pure luck so it was wise to mitigate the damage if you didn't need the atk.
>>
What rating on Showdown should I be to be considered good?

How about in-game Battle Spot?
>>
>>31613171
>>31588767
>>
>>31611850
here you go friend http://pastebin.com/jNyg0NpN

keep in mind this was used around the time of the London international, it would need a lot of changes to work right now
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 960x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 960x799px
Chilean MSS Top 8
>>
>>31614047
Murkow?
>>
Which ball should I use on my Starmie?
>>
>>31614086
memes
>>
Anyone knows what the missing one is? Is it useful for VGC or should I not bother to get it?
>>
File: Capture.png (26KB, 349x126px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26KB, 349x126px
>>31614227
Whoops, forgot the pic.
>>
>>31614124
wrong thread senpai
get the fuck out of here
>>
>>31614124
Lure or Dive, but try asking in a balltism thread next time.
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 427x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 427x145px
>>31614235
Where do I get these two?
>>
>>31614235
Looks like you're missing ice.
>>
>>31614235
>Icium Z:
Cave of Mount Lanakila
>>31614559
>Psychium Z:
Somewhere in Haina Desert
>Flynium Z:
Cave in Ten Carat Hill. You need Machamp to move a big rock.
>>
>>31614086
Prankster Feather dance, screech, tailwind and more.
>>
Why is Fini so popular now?
>>
>>31615756
It has two decent sets. A calm mind set or specs set. They do diffrent things but are both pretty good. Also fini is the water part of the fire/grass/water that everyone is using. Usually aracanine and kartana make up the other two.
>>
>>31613810
thank you, what would you recommend to fix the team?
>>
>>31615988
Haven't really put much thought into it, but an answer to arcanine for sure, also kartana is pretty tough to deal with so something for that
>>
>>31609278
>Markus tries to damage control
>Everyone still tells his that he fucked up
Comedy gold.
>>
>>31591108
yes, z shadow claw fucks up lele, and most teams running lele run a core supporting her.
>>31590881
yes they're trash tier
but they're not so bad that they're unusable, but they're just not good. umbreon doing normal toxic+wish+protect is still cancer and works, but so does Togekiss, and better.
>>
>>31617561
wolfey and his crew are getting a bit scumbagy lately
>>
>>31618666
What do you mean?
>>
Does Salazzle's Corrosion work with non-Toxic moves? For instance, if I Sludge Bomb a Muk switch-in, does the Poison chance still work?
>>
>>31620061
Yes. If it can poison it will poison (given the chance).
>>
>>31588767
Note self
Grass knot isn't even a 3HKO against Primarina
>>
>>31620427
you dumb or what

look at that fucking weight you fuck
>>
>>31620445
>Memorizing the weight of every pokemon
I'm not as autistic as you
>>
>>31620114
Thanks pal
>>
>>31588767
If anyone here runs stall

Especially a tapu bulu with toxic/sub/leech seed
Kill yourself, no one wants to play or finish a game that last an hour
>>
>>31621030
>vgc
>stall
>>
>>31620495
>I'll remind myself something
>but anon that's wrong
>I'M NOT AUTISTIC FUCK YOU

Wew ,8
>>
http://support.pokemon.com/FileManagement/Download/07294296edc545bca57c76266cef60fe
Beast Ball porygon is legal again :^)
>>
>>31621308
Technically, it still falls under modified stuff.
>>
>>31621383
Not if you breed the ball down.
>>
>>31621442
Is this a meme? You can't breed down Beast Ball porygon because Ditto can't pass on ball.
>>
>>31622525
yes, but if you breed a beast ball porygon with a ditto, the result is a pokemon that has not been modified in any way.
>>
File: i want some lasaga.png (870KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
i want some lasaga.png
870KB, 1280x1280px
How good is he?
>>
>>31623355
Well, you start your post implying that he is, in some degree, good in the first place. That's your first mistake.
>>
File: silvally.png (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
silvally.png
112KB, 500x500px
Has anyone tried out Silvally yet? Aside from Explosion+Mimikyu shenanigans. I'm thinking of trying a Steel type set.
>>
is muddy water the swagger of vfc 2017?
>>
>>31618666
Clearly awakened to their inner jew.
>>
>>31623423
this as well, is there a reason why is silvally so shit given its stats?
>>
>>31623423
You'd better use Metagross for that.
>>
>>31620427
Primarina has horrible def, so you might wanna aim for that.
>>
>>31625491
It's main attack is physical instead of special.
If multi-attack functioned as a special attack it'd see a lot more use.
>>
when the fuck did shiinotic get so much use? and why?
>>
>>31625491
>given its stats

It's stats are bad though. It doesn't do much with 95 offenses. I've thought about running a CB set though, with parting shot for repositioning. I don't think 95 speed is great for that though, compared to persian.
>>
>>31625685
What are you talking about? I can see shiinotic being used because trick room teams are everywhere, but due to electric and misty terrain I can't see it being that useful.
>>
>>31625685
>>31591686
>>
>>31625586
Not horrible at all, don't fall for the meme. It can actually take hits as it is often run with HP investment and 80/74 isn't horrible
>>
>>31625592
This. I'd love to run Thunderbolt + Ice Beam and Steel multi-attack, but it's really hard to pull off since you can't invest in both Atk and Sp.Atk.
Maybe i'll try a Choice Band set, I don't know.
>>
>>31623355
very good
>>
File: 1477421894514.png (338KB, 592x465px) Image search: [Google]
1477421894514.png
338KB, 592x465px
>tfw when the team you thought out of nowhere and satisfies you aesthetically and in practice and feels good to play is actually good and you winning a lot with it
>>
>>31627631
>>31625491
Movepool.

It learns virtually no coverage moves on either it's special or physical side.
>>
>>31627916
It learns Flamethrower, Ice beam and Thunderbolt. If Multi type was special, it would be amazing
>>
Smogonfriend here, is there any resources for sample teams that can give me of an idea how to build for this format? By that I mean not a shitty RMT thread.
>>
>>31628018
Trainer tower exists. Find a team on there and copy it to learn.
>>
>>31628018
smogon itself has a sample teams thread in their vgc section
>>
>>31627954
Which whilst nice isn't terribly useful when it's blanket coverage move Multi-Type is strictly physical.

Ideally for non-STAB users you need Fire Blast to make up in power especially when you're working with a sub 100 base.

As it stands beyond STAB Explosion and Parting Shot both Type: Null and Silvally are like a gimped Porygon2.
>>
any fun qr teams to try out?
>>
>>31630189
You can search for teams on the Global Link page.
>>
>>31630787
most of them are either shit or boring afk core teams
>>
>>31622543
Have fun explaining that to VGC judges
>>
>lose to some faggot's gastrodon because it keeps my gyarados frozen for 10 turns
It thawed on the last chance it had to K.O the gastrodon that was at stupidly low health only for my gyarados to miss fucking ice fang, I'm absolutely livid.
>>
>>31631533
>not running scald gya
>>
>>31632178
If I'm going to be running gyara at all I should be investing bulk into him, any suggestions?
>>
Can you trade Z Crystals? Asking before I go to a tournament this weekend so I can take out any duplicates on my boxed mons just in case they hack check this way.
>>
>>31633701
What are you talking about? Z Crystals don't leave your bag, you can just assign it to as many pokemon as you want.
>>
>>31633775
Really? I didn't know that. I thought they were like Megastones. Never used more than once during my story mode playthrough either. Thanks, that's good to know.
>>
File: every time.jpg (30KB, 839x127px) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
30KB, 839x127px
>>
I've been out of the vgc meta since X/Y, I've heard that during ORAS seasons weather was a thing, and now that Alona got new weather pokes I was wondering if a Sandstorm team is viable right now
>>
>>31635002
Gigalith is definitely viable.
>>
>>31635065
can you wxplain me what does it brings that TTar and Hippo don't?, I mean outside beign the only sandstormer legal in the current VGC format

I get that Tapu Bulu, Celesteela and Palossand are pretty nice additions to my Sand teams (I actually run them now in my standard teams), and that Gastrodon is as useful as always. but aside them and Gigalith what else could be good? Sandslash-A looks decent in paper since his typing an moveset looks like a Excadrill/Mamoswine hybrid, but in practie he just doesn't fit.
there's anything I should be testing?
>>
>>31635065
This.

Other things worth mentioning about Sand:

There's no Excadrill or even Sandslash to run alongside Gigalith..
A-Dugtrio hits like a pansy even under Sand. It hits like 1% harder than Garchomp does.
The only other Sand abuser is Sand Rush Stoutland. After You so that Gigalith can hit fast is somewhat popular. Normalium-Z is very popular with it too.
Sand Veil Garchomp is always an option if you feel like going full VGC12.
Gigalith is also nowhere as versatile as TTar is as well.
>>
>>31635119
>>can you wxplain me what does it brings that TTar and Hippo don't?, I mean outside beign the only sandstormer legal in the current VGC format
Honestly? Nothing.

If TTar were allowed no one would even glance at Gigalith.
>>
>>31634565
To be fair, Aerodactyl and inner focus crobat aren't godawful choices in this meta since there are only half a dozen tailwind setters. They're just as likely to get it up as talonflame
Barbaracle isn't even in the dex
>>
>>31635183
Aerodactyl gets niche use here and there.

Crobat is useless because lol tutors. Can't Tailwind or Super Fang. His speed is not as good as it should either because Koko ties him. Also, it hits as hard like a pillow and all Tapus can tank one hit easily and KO back without giving a shit.
>>
>>31635135
There's also Lycanroc
>>
>>31635221
Oh wow. I had no idea that had Sand Rush.

>115/112 atk and speed
Pretty good offenses.

But then

>lol no Earthquake because fuck you did you rike it???
Sasuga Gamefreak.

It would be very usable if not for just that. So close yet so far.
>>
>>31635212
>Crobat needs tutor for tailwind
lol shit how did I miss that
>>
Complete newfaggot here. Thoughts on Cloyster in VGC? It works in elo hell but I wanna know if it will stop being effective vs better players.
>>
Anybody around? Battle spot is dead and I'd like to get a few battles in before going to bed. I got destroyed and then made a stupid mistake earlier after tilting because of everlasting freeze hax and a miss when I should've won the game.

Sigh. No excuses. Anyone want to battle?
>>
>>31635457
>I wanna know if it will stop being effective vs better players.
Why not try it out yourself?
>>
I have a Dream Radar Tornadus with Heat Wave, Hurricane, Knock Off and U-turn. Timid. Its actually a legal catch, I only changed moves and nature. Why cant I use it in Battle Spot?
>>
>>31637407
it's an error that sometimes occur in the wcs ladder

if you keep trying, it will let you use it eventually
>>
>>31590980
>>31590916
>>31617629
>umbreon is bad
DELETE THIS
game freak why did you do this to me!
>>
File: CQEKcSZWUAAcnAN.png (668KB, 900x1356px) Image search: [Google]
CQEKcSZWUAAcnAN.png
668KB, 900x1356px
>>31637473
I remember some good umbreons back in vgc2015 (aka the CHALK era)
>>
>>31637529
>sylveon

I was going to ask what did he do, but I guess whatever he did was outclassed by tapus isn't?
>>
>>31635119
Wide Guard is it and honestly Gigalith is one of the best Wide Guard users in this meta.

Honestly take it from me having used a Sand team since this meta started that Stoutland is the lynchpin of that archetype. If you're not running it you lose out on a lot. After You is great on something within the top 5 fastest of this format. Normal typing is a phenomenal offensive and defensive typing and it has the all round stats to back it up.

I'm honestly curious what the hell you're running on Palossand since I've run the hell out of that thing and only thing I could conclude is it is a pile of shit in this meta.

Not strong enough to make it worth your while, not bulky enough to stay fighting with a bad defensive typing, no support options besides recovery and slow as hell.

Really what will become horribly apparent with Sand teams is their lack of choice in offensive coverage and special attackers in this format.
>>
>>31637565
it was a bulky hyper voice spammer, not sure if that answers your question
>>
>>31590681
Mental herb trick room
>>
>>31635279
Honestly lack of EQ is pretty inconsequential, it realistically kills very little most of the time you'll find the biggest roadblock for Lycanroc will be Kartana which it at least learns Fire Fang for.

Secondly would be Pory2 who is the real problem since if that thing is around you'll get a whole 1 turn of Sand Rush before it turns you into the slowest thing on the field.

>>31635457
I've used it and all I can say is pack as much speed control as you possibly can. It's the only way to make it effective.
>>
>>31637616
>hyper voice spammer

What in the current meta stops it from being used? Haven't seen anyone using it ever.
>>
File: sylveon stats vgc2017.png (101KB, 1355x819px) Image search: [Google]
sylveon stats vgc2017.png
101KB, 1355x819px
>>31637651
I think it's actually because it can't learn hyper voice in SM because it is a tutor move

but anyways, here you have the vgc 2017 usage stats of this season
>>
>>31637715
Ooooh I was wondering too why Sylveon wasn't being used. Doesn't it get Hyper Voice now that bank is out?
>>
>>31637904
hyper voice is a tutor move from ORAS/BW2
>>
>>31637907
>>31637715
That sucks. Primarina would be a good Hyper Voice Spammer, but only god knows when they'll release Liquid Voice.
>>
When's the best time to find battles? I can't believe I can't find any battles right now on the battle spot.
>>
No really, this is fucking dumb. Why can't I find battles? At what time are people playing? I refuse to believe that there's so few people playing that I can't find a battle. Is it because I'm lower ranked?
>>
>finally find a battle
>game disconnects in team preview, giving me another fucking lose for disconnecting
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
LET ME PLAY THE FUCKING GAME
WHAT THE FUCK WHY
I STARTED PLAYING BY DISCONNECTING 4 TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW BEFORE EVEN GETTING A CHANCE TO PLAY
LET ME FUCKING PLAY
>>
>>31638247
What's your rank?
>>
>>31638335
1400s, getting fucking lower because of bullshit disconnects. Fucking nintendo is the only fucking company with this many problems with their online, goddamn. I waited a fucking hour to find someone and I don't even get to fucking play.
>>
>>31638350
That's the reason then. Also, it is believed that the game punishes you for disconnecting (they can't check if it was intentional or not) by not matching you with someone else, as that would give the other person free points and would be deemed as unsportsmanlike. It's bullshit, yes.
>>
>>31638384
So basically I'm being given the fucking dick by nintendo and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it? Are you kidding me? I have twelve losses, and six of those losses are from disconnects. None of my other consoles or wireless things have an issue. This is fucking ridiculous. I finally get a team together after spending only time watching and get punished for even attempting to play. I want to fucking die man.
>>
Like, fuck man, I was searching for someone for over an hour with no disconnects or anything, UP UNTIL THE GAME FINDS SOMEONE. I have seven wins, I'd be about fucking even if my losses weren't literally halfway dedicated to disconnecting. I'm not the best player by any means, but I was learning, but how the fuck is anyone supposed to play when the servers are such fucking garbage that it can't maintain a single connection and then you get punished for something completely out of your control? Like fuck, half of those disconnects were against people that I had a really easy matchup against too, why the fuck am I not allowed to play? It's like dangling a carrot in front of a horse just out of it's fucking reach. I'm fucking livid.
>>
>>31638479
Calm down.
Go play showdown, instead, maybe.
>>
>>31638541
Showdown is trash. I just want to play on cart with actual pokemon and people that actually care about playing. I shouldn't be punished for things that are out of my control, and yet here we are.
>>
So is there a time limit on how long I have to wait before being matched up with someone or is it just a giant middle finger forever lingering on the horizon that is my sad attempts to play this fucking game?
As in my chances to find someone to battle won't improve, ever.
>>
why do i have a huge feeling of deja vu right now?
>>
>>31638140
>>31638247
>>31638334
>>31638350
>>31638416
>>31638479
>>31638558
>>31639059
If it's upsetting you that much, find something else to do and come back in a few days? You clearly don't care about practicing all that much if you'd rather sit and complain than make do with Showdown

I've noticed the Pokémon Global Link website has been really slow in the last few days, maybe because of the new features, which could possibly be affecting the servers for WiFi games too.
>>
>>31637651
I mean, it can still run Hyper Beam, Swift, Round and Quick Attack, along with standard coverage of Moonblast, Psychic etc.
If it weren't for the Tapus it would probably still get some usage, but it's obviously completely outclassed without Hyper Voice.
>>
>>31639120
There's no point in "practicing" with showdown when the meta and the environment is completely different from the real thing. I already waited a few days before coming back to it, only to be greeted by more disconnects and general unfairness. I took my time, trained a new team, and I'm basically not allowed to actually use it due to gamefreak's or nintendo's incompetence, most likely both.
>>
>>31639153
I agree that the experience is different on Showdown, personally I find it much harder to focus on Showdown and it feels like the goal is to win as many games as quickly as possible rather than concentrating on trying as hard as possible to win the current game.
I wouldn't say it's bad for getting used to the meta though.If people are using different things, it's because you're playing against people who don't have the Pokémon they want on-cartridge. You should be focusing on beating the people who are experienced enough to not be held back by that.

I promise you, you won't find a single high-achieving player who plays exclusively on Battle Spot.
>>
>>31639195
Asian players don't go to Showdown 99% of the time.
>>
Has anyone tried to go onto Battlespot with Bank-Eggmoves yet?

I want to know it it's legal or not.
>>
>>31639195
That doesn't change the fact that I'm being disallowed from playing on the cart in the first place, and that my rating has gone down by almost 100 points through no fault of my own. Showdown is easier in the fact that the players aren't as dedicated and therefore not as skilled alongside the fact that the layout is presented neatly in front of you, making it easy to remember and predict what your opponent may bring, especially due to the lack of a proper vgc timer.
>>
>>31639226
You mean like Extreme Speed Dragonite, Seismic Toss Chansey and such? They were allowed since day 1, it's just that "normal" people didn't have access to them until bank.
>>
>>31639261
So they are allowed? I wanted to shoehorn Power Swap Exeguttor into a team, but before I got a chance to try, I stumbled over an argument in Cybertrons comment section about those egg moves not being legal yet.
>>
>>31639297
Yeah, they were always allowed, and now they're 100% legal and nobody will complain if you use them.
>>
Is there any way to release multiple pokemons at the same time?
>>
>>31639382
PKHeX.
>>
>>31639303
>they were always allowed
If you mean on WiFi, that's true.
There was an awkward two weeks between Bank launching and an updated rules document being released this Tuesday when the rules still explicitly banned anything only obtainable through Pokémon Bank, which premier challenge organisers technically had to enforce.
>>
>>31639386
lel
>>
>>31639393
Well, the guy was asking for Battlespot, not real tournaments, so I saw no need to mention that.
>>
>>31639386
how do i use this?

is there any chance of me losing my save using this?
>>
>>31639440
No.
go to 3ds.guide, do it for like 2 hours if you are retarded
look for jksm cia
install
extract save
download pkhex
edit save (it has a built-in hack check, so only if your brain is damaged you won't make illegal shit)
import save
>>
when i breed two genderless pokemons, which pokemon will be passed down? (one magnemite in a regular ball and one in a ultra ball, for instance)
>>
>>31639528
but who inserts the dick
>>
>>31639546
i don't know

i never tried breeding two magnemites

does it work?
>>
>>31639550
No, you need a Ditto for those.
>>
>>31639568
fug

but ditto won't have a dick either
>>
>finally get another game
>instant disconnect yet again
WHY
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG
are there settings or something
is there anything I can fucking do
I want to fucking die
just let me fucking play
I've disconnected more times then I've fucking played games at this point
It's so fucking unfair
>>
>>31639579
Actually, when a ditto transforms into a genderless Pokémon, it also transforms into both a penis and a vagina.
>>
>>31639631
I think the problem is on your end dude, i've done 45 matches for the last competition and got like 3 disconnects in total only when the battle was pretty much over (and the game counted them as victories)
>>
https://twitter.com/SylveonSeries
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkvWMYXj1aMUH3nNSUxizYGhi-5_FR-KcvEoFlB2YBTsJomA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Take this you misogynistic shitlords. Now us women will be able to show how much better than you we are at Pokemon because WE exist.
>>
>>31639692
well then what the fuck should I do? Nintendo offers no fucking advice besides changing the wireless channel frequency, which I just did. Are certain settings more optimal over others? Should I be using wireless security or disable it, what should the authentication type be?
>>
>>31639746
I actually know about the same number of non-binary people who play VGC as women. I'm expecting somebody to tell them to tell them they're being oppressive.
>>
>>31639770
Holy shit dude fuck off already somewhere else with your whining and 3 years old attention span. Go do somewhere else while you wait for the servers to become stable. Don't you have a life or something? Other hobbies? Is playing VGC your whole life?
>>
>>31639746
What the hell hahahahah
>>
>>31639791
What the fuck do you care, you're posting on the same fucking board, you're just as much of a fucking loser as everyone else here. I have a problem, I'm trying to get to the fucking bottom of it, help me or fuck off.
>>
>>31639746
oh hell no
get that shit outta here, boy
>>
>>31639814
>What the fuck do you care
Because you are shitting the thread with your useless whining. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: 1366756891425.jpg (80KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1366756891425.jpg
80KB, 426x382px
>>31639746
>Take this you misogynistic shitlords. Now us women will be able to show how much better than you we are at Pokemon because WE exist.
Yeah sure m8, that's totally what a girl would say.
>>
>>31639826
>shitting the thread
The thread is the slowest on the fucking board by a mile, you dogfucking piece of shit. I only asked for whatever basic fucking wireless connections other people are using that apparently are having no issues so I can actually play the fucking game instead of disconnecting constantly for apparently no fucking reason. You could've looked at your wireless settings and fucking pasted them here or done something useful, but you're sitting around and whining just as much as I am at this point, you fucking worthless cunt.
>>
>>31639746
It's ironic how sexist this is, but since it's women, it's totally fine! Like being racist against whites, there is no such thing.
>>
>>31639855
The more you spam, the less people will want to help you.
>>
File: 1480918499403.jpg (102KB, 752x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480918499403.jpg
102KB, 752x1200px
>>31639746
>Check the followers
>At first glance there's at least 4 trannies
>>
>>31639886
I'm done anyways. There's no fucking point to anything.
>>
File: 1483606722408.jpg (150KB, 1046x716px) Image search: [Google]
1483606722408.jpg
150KB, 1046x716px
>>31639746
My favorite part is that they picked a 87.5% male pokemon as their mascot
>>
File: 1481520478714.jpg (15KB, 347x379px) Image search: [Google]
1481520478714.jpg
15KB, 347x379px
>>31639746
If I am a heterosexual white male with a big black beard which I'm proud of and I join this saying I identify myself as a female in a male's body, what would happen? If they try to deny me entrance can I call them bigots or whatever SWJ call other people who don't agree with them?
>>
Don't give it attention. Laugh and move on. The more people that give this attention, the more it'll spread. It can start or stop here.
>>
>>31639928
Considering >>31639892 I'd say there wouldn't be a problem. Heck, I don't even know how they are supposed to enforce the "girls only" rule through the internet. Are they gonna ask people for pictures with timestamp or something?

>>31639940
>Laugh and move on
Isn't that what we are doing?
>>
>>31639960
>I don't even know how they are supposed to enforce the "girls only" rule through the internet

holy shit I never thought of that
SJWs getting more and more nonsensical everyday
>>
>>31640023
That was the meaning of this post >>31639928

Literally anyone can join, and if they try to say you can't join, just call them homophobic trump supporters or something.
>>
>>31640047
>I-I wrote it first!
>>
>>31639928
I know a lot of non-binary people who stay away from "queer only!" events for basically the opposite; there will always be crazies who hate you for not being queer enough and also crazies who hate you for being too queer.

No matter what their requirements or standards, this will be a train wreck.
>>
>>31640112
>non-binary
You know a lot of people playing pretend because they never grew up
>>
>>31640112
It's amazing how SJW go so full circle they start to SJW over other SJW over perceived "wrongs" about how they do things. Reminds me of how they started to shit on Drag Queens and how they are not a "real part" of the LGBT community because they are "offensive" to trans people and actual women and stuff.

The only winning move with these people is to not play and just watch. They defeat themselves on their own.
>>
http://www.trainertower.com/vgc-17-meta-snapshot-january-2017/
>>
How many of you inject your pokemons?

(this will decide whether i inject or not)
>>
>>31640367
everyone

if someone says no they're lying

and if a famous poketuber uploads a breeding guide, they probably inject too
>>
>>31640367
I don't but injecting some Dittos and other parents is a great way to get starting on "legit" Pokémon without taking hours SR dittos
>>
>>31640367
I got a 6IV shiny japanese ditto from some anon and that's it, all of my team is either breeded or Lv100 hyper trained. The first team was the hardest, then it became easier when changing a couple of mons at a time.
>>
>>31602234
>friends don't EV train, look at IVs,

Just EV train and feed it a few bottlecaps. The nature won't hurt you against casuals like that.
>>
>>31603238
baton pass your swords dance you fukkin support
>>
Someone redpill me on Assault Vest Kartana.

How much should I invest on spdef?
>>
>>31640653
a shiton of it
>>
File: 1443366913791.jpg (27KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1443366913791.jpg
27KB, 640x454px
Was just attacked by a shiny Pelipper grinding on Poni, caught it but no Drizzle.
>>
>>31640953
ability capsule
>>
Bulky gyarados is a better choice, right? I'm currently using jolly, max speed and attack, slightly out of laziness, but I like that I can outspeed a tapu koko after a dragon dance, but I think having a bulky version is better so I can swap in to intimidate easier. Anyone have suggestions?
>>
>>31588767
did I miss the VGC sign up?
I want those mega stones...
>>
>>31641013
>VGC sign up
ta fuck?
>>
>>31641038
HOW DO I ENTER THE VGC
>>
>>31641013
The International Challenge signups start 15th February.
They announce them ages in advance, and every time there's two weeks of people asking why they can't sign up.
>>
>>31641013
February 16 onwards, calm down.
>>
>>31641072
YOU CAN'T ENTER THE SECRET CLUB.
ONLY COOL KIDS CAN ENTER.
>>
>>31641006
If you want to outspeed Tapu Koko, you need Jolly but not Max Speed. Aim up to 134 Speed, 164 EVs IIRC. After a single DD, you hit 201.

There you have a fair share of leftovers EVs to make it a little bulkier and whatnot.
>>
remember the old days?
>>
>>31641134
Sweet, thank you.
>>
>>31641201
I liked that better than fucking AFK+3 randoms mons from the top30 everywhere. I think I'm gonna play battlespot doubles for a while, I thought I'd never say it but I miss megas and genies weren't too bad.
>>
>>31641214
I wish I was at a decent rank, because my team has no issues with that. The random stuff below 1500 is a nightmare to deal with.
>>
>>31641214
good, nobody will miss you, this isn't the game for you
>>
File: 1482281054455.png (2MB, 2617x4199px) Image search: [Google]
1482281054455.png
2MB, 2617x4199px
>>31641201
I remember when these where the only source we had for sets
>>
File: 1482281276337.png (2MB, 2617x4199px) Image search: [Google]
1482281276337.png
2MB, 2617x4199px
>>31641419
2/3
>>
File: 1482281879716.png (2MB, 2617x4199px) Image search: [Google]
1482281879716.png
2MB, 2617x4199px
>>31641427
2/3
>>
>>31641419
>>31641427
>there was a time when Celesteela was thought to be the most polarizing pokemon in the meta
>there was a time when Tapu Fini was considered the worst tapu
how things change
>>
File: 1482282210399.png (2MB, 2617x4199px) Image search: [Google]
1482282210399.png
2MB, 2617x4199px
>>31641434
4/5
>>
File: 1481292280382.jpg (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481292280382.jpg
683KB, 1920x1080px
>>31641201
>>31641442
>>
File: C1bRZ8-WQAEaCDC.jpg (778KB, 2000x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C1bRZ8-WQAEaCDC.jpg
778KB, 2000x2048px
>>31641456
4/4
>>
>>31641470
you can still make a decent team with this guide desu.
>>
>>31639746
who the hell is behind the creation of this shit?
>>
>>31641434
>>31641456
How could people use starters' hidden abilities?
>>
>>31641563
>>31639892
>>
>>31641587
I guess showdown always bugs a bit when there's a new format
>>
>>31641214
Same here.

What I miss more than anything is being able to run actual weather teams. I fucking hate how we have all setters but pretty much zero abusers. It's frustrating how everything is "there" but it's crippled.
>>
>>31641552
Yeah, but this updated version is better:

https://twitter.com/TmanVGC/status/826863683129241600
>>
File: Masters Division Worlds results.jpg (621KB, 1080x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Masters Division Worlds results.jpg
621KB, 1080x1530px
>>31641214
>>31641636
sure, 2015, what a great year for vgc...
>>
>>31641662
>Le 2015 was only CHALK meme
t. Someone who didn't play 2015 at all.
>>
File: 1477429712431.jpg (12KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
1477429712431.jpg
12KB, 211x212px
>>31641656
>Tack on P2 Spider because your team is too fast

the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>31641678
fuck you I won the montpellier regional in 2015 you fag
>>
>>31641725
>France
Sure you did Muhammad.
>>
File: team.png (22KB, 459x56px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
22KB, 459x56px
>>31641685
Exactly what it says. You're likely to have a very fast team before that point, so you add P2 and Araquanid to balance things out.

Like this.
>>
File: 1396828025284.gif (3MB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1396828025284.gif
3MB, 244x250px
>>31641758
Damn, I cringe too much when people use nicks for popular pokemon, like p2 or spider
>>
>>31641662
>still being butthurt about nips
2015 was a decent format and one tournament won't change my opinion about it. Looking at worlds top8 one would assume that 2016 was better lol.
>>
>>31641806
fuck you, I thought a nip would slide out.
>>
>>31641806
I'll give you spider, but P2 is just an abbreviation. I'm too lazy to write Porygon2 every time. It takes more time to write than other popular mons too.
>>
>>31641844
I bet you say "ookoo" IRL too, fag.
>>
>>31641872
No, I jusy say kill.
>>
I want to try VGC out for the first time, I don't really play competitively, so I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice for this team to make it better or what I should do to restructure it:

http://pastebin.com/qUR4UB0R
>>
>>31642031
That's actually pretty decent for a first try.

The only thing I would criticize is the Arcanine set. Burn Up sucks and Morning Sun is kinda so-so because Arcanine would rather be doing other things most of the time, it's worth a try though, and I think Heat Wave is not allowed on Arcanine because lol tutors.

Of the other things you listed Bulu is the best of them.

Ribombee is so-so. Has uses but it's not tip top.
Whimsicott has seen usage here and there. Mostly for Tailwind support.

All the others suck balls though.
>>
>>31642112
Thanks! Heat Wave is an egg move, I'm pretty sure. Will start looking into what works best and helps my teammates out. I appreciate the feedback.
>>
>>31642031
I would add tapu fini to that team.
And if you really want to get into VGC, check out the pastebin in the op, there's good resources in there.
>>
do you have any meme mons in your team?
>>
>>31642239
Fini.
>>
>>31639746
fuck right off
>>
>>31642239
if togedemaru is considered a mememon, then yes
>>
>>31642204
I'll start combing through the links and learning. Thanks!
>>
File: 1462154430808.jpg (89KB, 504x648px) Image search: [Google]
1462154430808.jpg
89KB, 504x648px
>>31642239
A-Golem and Trapinch.
>>
>>31642289
I might add that if you use fini, you better change that arcanine set, otherwise it looks like a pretty solid team you're working on
>>
File: he's dying vp....jpg (48KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
he's dying vp....jpg
48KB, 400x300px
Migrate whenever:

>>31642413
>>31642413
>>31642413
>>31642413
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.