[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoochum and her Jynx lived alone in a small PC on a hill. Smoochum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Jynx_anime.png (164KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Jynx_anime.png
164KB, 320x240px
Smoochum and her Jynx lived alone in a small PC on a hill. Smoochum kept to herself, drawing pictures and playing with her toys as her Jynx watched Team Plasma's broadcasts on the television.
Life was simple, and they were both happy.
That was, until the day Smoochum's Jynx heard a voice from above: "Your Smoochum has become corrupted by sin! She needs to be saved!"

"I will do my best to save her, my Lord N," Smoochum's Jynx replied, rushing into Smoochum's room, releasing all that was evil from her life.

Again, the voice called to Jynx:
"Smoochum's soul is still corrupt! She needs to be cut off from all that is evil in this PC and confess her sins."

"I will follow your instructions, Lord N. I have faith in thee," Smoochum's Jynx replied, as she locked Smoochum away in his PokeBall, away from the evils of the world.

One last time, Smoochum's Jynx heard the voice of N calling to her:
"You have done as I asked, but I still question your devotion to me. To prove your faith, I will ask one more thing of you."

"Yes, Lord N. Anything," Smoochum's Jynx begged.

"To prove your love and devotion, I require a sacrifice. Your Smoochum will be this sacrifice. Go into her PokeBall and release his life as an offering to me, to prove that you love me above all else!"

"Yes, Lord N," she replied, grabbing a Honedge from the Breedject Box.
Smoochum, watching through a crack in the door, trembled in fear. Scrambling around her room to find a hiding place, she noticed a trapdoor to the basement, hidden under her rug. Without hesitation, she flung open the hatch just as her Jynx burst through her door and threw herself down into the unknown depths below.
>>
>>31585701
Isaac is shit
>>
File: 1483571700052.gif (59KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1483571700052.gif
59KB, 182x249px
>>31585725
ur shit
>>
File: 3Le4cc66.png (1KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
3Le4cc66.png
1KB, 240x240px
>literally my mom's knife
>>
>>31585701
Some fag literally made this exact same bullshit just with Fug and Landorus two days ago. Stop.
>>
File: giphy.gif (999KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
999KB, 480x270px
>>31587848
everytime i get this, i immediatly play this in my head
>>
>>31587867
You are aware not everyone spends their entire life on /vp/, right?
>>
>>31585701
>Smoochum kept to HERself
>she locked Smoochum away in HIS pokeball
>>
>>31587867
Who was who?
>>
>>31588056
Fug was Isaac, Landorus-T was Mom and Smogon was God.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.