[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP SHILLING THIS FROG GAMEFREAK I'VE NEVER SEEN A MON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 23

File: 250px-658Greninja.png (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-658Greninja.png
33KB, 250x250px
STOP SHILLING THIS FROG GAMEFREAK

I'VE NEVER SEEN A MON GET SHILLED THIS MUCH
>>
File: doragon.png (155KB, 492x426px) Image search: [Google]
doragon.png
155KB, 492x426px
>Never seen a mon get shilled this much
>>
>>31585589
Wait
>greninja gets shield a lot.

Then how com ash's greninja never beaten alians charizard.
>>
File: 250px-448Lucario.png (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-448Lucario.png
39KB, 250x250px
>>31585589
>>31585599
You're both wrong.
>>
>pikachu
>charizard
>lucario
>>
>>31585618
And charizard has two megas. Is seen in pretty much in every anime. Including sun and moon anime. Was in smash why before smash four. All he had to do was ditch the other two starters in his region. So Ya they did shield greninja. But not enough to protect him from charizard.
>>
They have already stopped shilling it

adding it into SM wasn't its own shilling, that was just carrying over the form they made in the anime. It was probably decided it would be put in the game the moment game freak were consulted over adding it to the anime

get ready for decidueye shilling
>>
The only reason they shill Greninja is because it's a popular pokemon.
>th-that's only because gf shills it
I'm pretty sure it was popular before they started shilling it.
>>
>>31585674
Why does /vp/ hates a specific Pokemon for being treated like a special snowflake? It's seems like a waste of time. Plus, it's a buisness decision. Seriously, why do people in this dead board hates it exactly?
>>
>>31585599
Is Charizard even in OU?
>>
>>31585689
>Smash 4 was being developed before the release of XY
>They decided to put it in before the release of XY
>Not shilling resulting in an increase of popularity
>Giving it it's own super special form
>Not shilling resulting in an increase of popularity
>>
File: 1461847442979.jpg (51KB, 550x908px) Image search: [Google]
1461847442979.jpg
51KB, 550x908px
>>31585689
Considering it's competition how could Greninja not become instantly popular? Kids and weebs love ninjas.

>>31585731
Contrarians or people salty that their favorite pokemon didn't receive additional attention.

>>31585738
Zard X is.
>>
>>31585738
One of the best sweepers there is
>>
File: IMG_7019.jpg (56KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7019.jpg
56KB, 540x540px
>>31585756
>Charizard X is
But will they give Charizard another special treatment on gen 8? Sooner or later Gamefreak needs to pounder the young kids for a pokemon that kids knows because not every kid at this day in age doesn't see Charizard as iconic pokemon in their eyes. If that ever happens, which is likely, Game freak will no longer give Charizard the special trearment.
>>
>>31585618
Because it was weaker. Doesn't change that it still become the Legendary Hero from some vague prophecy that saved the entire world and now guards Zygarde himself.
>>
>>31585818
In others, expect a lot of absents for Charizard.
>>
>>31585818
What? Do you really think only Genwunners like Zard? You're underestimating its popularity, anon.
>>
>>31585818
>But will they give Charizard another special treatment on gen 8?
They already did in gen 7 with the ride

>not even a pure flying type
>not even known for being flying
>and yet chosen for the flying rider
>>
>>31585589
Except Greninja deserves to be shilled you fucking fucktard contrarian shitbag. Please go do us all a favor and sudoku yourself to death chesnaughtfag.
>>
>>31585834
Didn't Zard X do more to save the world tho?
>>
>>31585872
Nope. It was the star of the show during that part.
>>
File: 1461846063699.png (3MB, 1446x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1461846063699.png
3MB, 1446x2046px
>>31585818
Well currently Gamefreak is mostly interested in pandering to genwunners but I can see your point. But honestly if they were to stop giving Charizard attention then I'd be fine with that. Charizard shilling only became beneficial to me when they gave it two megas, one in particular that made a physical Charizard viable.
>>
>>31585870
KYS yourself my dude

>>31585818
Dude, fucking everybody that's not a contrarian loves Charizard
>>
>>31585852
To be fair, there aren't many other Pokemon that would be as cool to fly on. Most of the birds are too small, and flying on them doesn't sound as fun. Maybe Salamence, but other than that, nothing better that isn't a Legendary comes to mind.
>>
>>31585674
Ya same here, I can't wait until they start doing the decidueye shielding anon. Now please don't attack this comment. It's just one or two anons opinions. You got that barafags
>>
>>31585903
Uuuu... just salamance, not Flygon.
>>
>>31585852
If they were treating Charizard like a special snowflake it should make Charizard look cool. Being a transporter to help a human out does not make him look cool. It makes him look like a background pokemon.
>>
File: 1478525010667.jpg (218KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478525010667.jpg
218KB, 413x600px
>>31585589
As a Zardfag, I never understood why people hated "shilling". When Zard got two Megas, I, along with millions of other people, were really happy. Our favorite got something special. It hurt no one, and just made people happy. Why would someone see that as a bad thing? I never understood that.

Until Greninja happened.
In Generation VI, I liked Greninja the most of the three starters, and picked it as my starter in X. On my Y run, I picked Chesnaught. I got attached to both and loved them, Greninja just slightly more. Seeing it in Smash was nice, and I could accept the most popular one being there. Then Ash-Greninja happened. They took one starter of the three, and made it extra special. I hated that. I didn't want Chesnaught to be outshined by simply something this unfair. I was okay with Greninja being stronger than other with Protean, but when GF completely ignored others and only focused on Greninja, it made me feel ignored. Not only that, they ignored all other starters, and just focused on a single Kalos starter, the newest one. It didn't need a new form. Something older deserved it much more than it did. That made me feel a bit angry.

I imagine the blow was much softer for Venusaur and Blastoise fans, since their favorites at least got Megas and weren't completely ignored, and unlike how they gave you only Greninja in the demo, you weren't forced to use Zard. So I still think Zard wasn't shilled as hard.
Greninja is still my favorite Kalos starter, and if I'm to pick one of the three on a run, I'd pick it. But I'm a bit sick of the shilling. If they ever give Kalos starters Megas, I'm hoping Greninja doesn't get one, even though it's my favorite.
>>
>>31586110
Like 'em
Hate 'em
CHOOSE
>>
>>31586110
t. contrarianfag trying to hide the fact that he's a contrarian
>>
>>31586145
I hate the shilling, not the Pokemon. I won't let GF's stupid decisions make me dislike a Pokemon I like. That would be just stupid.
>>
>>31586153
>Likes Greninja
>Likes Charizard
>Contrarian

learn words pls
>>
File: 1461995967049.png (140KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461995967049.png
140KB, 600x600px
>>31586110
I never understood why Gamefreak never gave the Kalos starters megas in the first place considering how their generation is the one that introduced it. The only thing I can hope for now is that they give Chestnaught and Delphox the Battle Bond ability in the future.
>>
>>31586172
I remember reading in an interview that they didn't want to give any Kalos Pokemon Megas, because they were the new Pokemon and GF wanted people experience them as they are before giving them Mega forms.
And Ash-Delphox and Ash-Chesnaught? I really don't think that's happening. Unless they find some new excuse and name for it.
>>
File: Zoroark_movie.png (334KB, 720x468px) Image search: [Google]
Zoroark_movie.png
334KB, 720x468px
Never forget
>>
>>31586197
Get rid of Ash and change it to Bond. Bond-Greninja, Bond-Delphox and Bond-Chestnaught.
>>
>>31586249
>Get rid of Ash
No fuck you. Don't shit on Ash just when he finally got some well-deserved recognition in the games. Stick your idiotic suggestion up your ass.
>>
File: croagunk smug.png (27KB, 737x404px) Image search: [Google]
croagunk smug.png
27KB, 737x404px
>>31586378
>well-deserved recognition
>Ash
>>
>>31586378
Then give some of the people who are better than him recognition in the games

Alain
Tyson
Harrison

Ect.
>>
>>31586378
Fuck you Ash is shit and will always be shit.
>>
>>31586378
BURASTO
>>
>>31585661
Phone posting should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>31585885
What about kids nowadays?
>>
>>31586417
Like /vp/?
>>
File: 250px-025Pikachu.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-025Pikachu.png
42KB, 250x250px
>Never seen a mon get shilled this much
>>
>>31585903
Pidgeot, Staraptor, Braviary, Fearow
If a golden eagle can lift a goat, these birds can lift a kid
>>
ITT: Evolution lines where your favorite is the middle stage

Pic for me
>>
>>31586637
>>31586637
>>31586637

wrong tab/thread, i'm fucking retarded
>>
>>31586378
Even people who fell out of pokemon know ash is shit
>>
File: 1476118299197.jpg (54KB, 900x603px) Image search: [Google]
1476118299197.jpg
54KB, 900x603px
>>31586573
Just being able to lift isn't good enough. Just imagine riding on any of them. Sitting on top of them as they flap their wings to fly. For me, it doesn't even come close to riding on a Zard.
>>
>>31586528
My kid brother and his friends love charizard

They even rooted against Ash because Alain had a Charizard X
>>
>>31586751
What about the other kids?
>>
>>31586760
With the pumped up kicks?
>>
>>31586110
Wait so you hate greninja for being more special then the other two kalos starters. But you don't hate charizard for being more special then the kanto starters.
Ya, okay, that's fine, no biggie, there's nothing strange about your opinion. But you better not complain when decidueye out shines the other two alola starters.
>>
>>31585674
I kind of doubt Decidueye will be shilled but I guess it's too early to tell. If it it shilled, I don't think it would be to the same extent as Greninja. Maybe more Blaziken level.
>>
>>31585599
At least Charizard wasn't given some super special snowflake ultra form while Blastoise and Venusaur got jack shit. You at least see box sets for Blastoise and Venusaur. What do Delphox and Chesnaught get huh? Fucking nothing.
>>
>>31585885
Underage dude
>>
>>31586110
/thread
>>
File: senpaipls.jpg (79KB, 753x1024px) Image search: [Google]
senpaipls.jpg
79KB, 753x1024px
>>31585589
>tfw you unironically like greninja enough to waifu her
>>
>>31586771
Fuck em
>>
>>31586862
>super special snowflake ultra form
That'd be Mega Charizard X.
Blastoise and Venusaur did actually get jack shit, because they lack the 2nd Mega.
>>
>>31586567
Pikachu is an exception. He's the face of the franchise, so of course he's going to get shilled.
>>
>>31585852
>Couldn't even learn Fly in Red/Green/Blue
>>
File: i4eKfmZ.png (391KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
i4eKfmZ.png
391KB, 1024x887px
>>31586110
>I'm OK with Charizard stealing all the attention from the other 2 starters and getting overpromoted
>But it's horrible that Greninja is stealing all the attention from the other 2 starters and getting overpromoted

This image has never been this relevant.
>>
>>31586808
Zard's form isn't as bad. All starters got a Mega, and all received the same stat boost. Even if it has two, they are not any more special than Venusaur or Blastoise's Mega. The others weren't ignored, rather Zard just got a bit extra.
In Greninja case though, only it got a new form and a 110 BST boost. On top of that, it gets its signature move powered up, and doesn't take Mega slot, making it invaluable.

I'm not saying Zard wasn't treated with special attention, but that it was more fair. The others weren't ignored and it wasn't objectively better.
>>
>>31586528
Kids today like Charizard for the same reason kids yesterday liked Charizard. It's not that hard to figure out.

Only autistic turbovirgins get worked up over something like this. If you're invested enough in a kid's monster combat franchise to get mad because the creators like making money off their popular monsters you need to reevaluate your life.
>>
>>31586862
Chesnaught dominated VGC for a while whereas I dont think Greninja got shit in it. And Xard got entire sets devoted to it
>>
>>31586944
Fair enough.
>>
>>31586110
Part of me thinks that they fucked over Chesnaught and Delphox on purpose so that Greninja would look even better by comparison. It has a deeper special movepool than Delphox who is supposed to be a fucking MAGE while also having access to extrasensory, a move that the PSYCHIC type doesn't get even through breeding, has the most broken ability of the three and the most broken exclusive move! Seriously, a priority STAB that is 100% accurate and hits multiple times? Compare that to spiky shield and mystical fire and water shiruken is busted, especially after they changed it from physical to special in gen 7 AND made it stronger in Deviantart-Greninja form.
>>
>>31586815
Really,
>decidueye,
>is the blaziken.

Hily doubt it. Remember all it took to make blaziken good was it's hidden ability. We already know decidueye's hidden ability. It's trash, kinda like charizards hidden ability. And before you say solar power is not that bad. Think about this. Who was the last person in online that you faced, take out a charizard or a mega houndoom. And set the sun just so there mons could lose a lot of hp. When regular houndoom and mega charizard is a thing. Trust me they made decidueye shit on purpose just so they can comeback to him and fix him up. Kinda like loponny.
>>
>>31586862
Charizard got two megas
>>
>>31586927
Well, in my defense, I didn't say I was okay with Zard shilling. Just that I didn't understand why people would dislike it until Greninja happened. Even after that, I still liked Greninja, just didn't like the shilling.

That, and this >>31586933
>>
File: 1429287151597.png (93KB, 480x430px) Image search: [Google]
1429287151597.png
93KB, 480x430px
>>31586944
>If you're invested enough in a kid's monster combat franchise to get mad because the creators like making money off their popular monsters you need to reevaluate your life.

This is the proper way to see it. It's like none of you faggots know how marketing works LITERALLY the only pushed-mon that you could possibly complain about is Lucario, because that shit got its dick sucked even BEFORE it got officially revealed. The rest of the pokemon that get pandered to got popular on their own merits and their overexposure is in direct correlation to the huge amount of people that like them. Don't blame Gamefreak for shilling Charizard or Greninja or Sylveon or shit like that; blame the millions of people that like them enough to demand more of them.
>>
>>31586999
Nice trips.

But I wasn't thinking about competitive when making that post. Just referring to how Blaziken is a shilled gen 3 mon and basically the mascot of gen 3, but it's not as shilled as Greninja, Lucario, and Charizard. If Decidueye becomes a shillmon I think it will be more comparable to Blaziken than the other ones.
>>
I love the entire Froakie line, but it's always sad when one starter gets much better treatment than the other two. It sucks how Chesnaught and Delphox got nothing, Charizard got two megas, and Blaziken got a mega long before Sceptile and Swampert.
>>
>>31586897
The argument could be made that the reason Charizard got two megas instead of one like his other Kanto counterparts without it coming down to a popularity issue is that Charizard had to biggest and most varied movepool of the three but his stats barely reflected that with most of his movepool being physical but his best stat being special. Mega Charizard X is meant to take advantage of his big physical movepool whereas Mega Charizard Y takes advantage of his special movepool.

And this is coming from a Blastoise fan. As much as I love Blastoise, the only real good moves it gets are special, so there's no point in making another mega meant to use his physical movepool simply because his special one is miles better, and his mega reflects that. As for Venusaur? Well his role has pretty much always been to stall and there's not really much you can do with that, so they just made one mega designed to stall.
>>
>>31587041
>Well his role has pretty much always been to stall
Did you even play Gen 5 OU? Chlorophyll Growth sweeper Venusaur was pretty much on every sun team. And even in later metas like VGC15 Venusaur did pretty good on sun teams.

Also you can't tell me you're happy with Mega Blastoise. Gamefreak wasted lots of potential on this one and you know it. Meanwhile Charizard not only gets one but TWO great Megas.
>>
File: 1429292300609.png (321KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1429292300609.png
321KB, 431x450px
>>31587010
The thing is that the argument is stupid because none of the Gen VI starters got megas. The stupid fucking Deviantart OC form was supposed to be anime only until the stupid japs voted for Greninja as the best pokemon ever to see if they'd get that shit in their games. So to pander to those idiots they did the demo download.

If GF weren't so incompetent, they would've inevitably added Gen VI megas in the Z version, but of course they have to get rid of features in each iteration because FUCK YOU, that's why. I found the Origins special much more pandering than this.
>>
>>31587041
I was gonna say it wouldn't have hurt anyone if they had given all Kanto starters two Megas, since they're all popular, but reading your second part of the post, I can agree with you. I can't even imagine how a Blastoise or Venusaur can engage in melee combat.
>>
>>31587021
>the only pushed-mon that you could possibly complain about is Lucario
And mythicals/legendaries desu. People always seem to forget that those are created almost solely for marketing purposes and to get people to buy movie tickets and toys.
>>
>>31587079
Actually, if I recall correctly, the anime director confirmed that Ash-Greninja was designed by GF and was always intended to be in the games. It was not put in because of it won the popularity poll.
>>
>>31587116
>Ash-Greninja was designed by GF

Yes it was. THe interview stated that late into the XY series they wanted to see how to make Greninja prominent in the series and so they went to GF for counseling. They ended up pitching the design.

>and was always intended to be in the games.

This one's total bullshit. They never mentioned anything like that.
>>
I mean, I get wanting Delphox/Chesnaught to get some love but I don't get why people are so stuck on Ash-Greninja when it's basically a unique Pokemon. It can't breed and we don't even know if we're going to be able to take it to Gen 8 and beyond yet. Everyone's Greninjabro they ran through XY with is still stuck being what it is.
>>
>>31587137
>Game Freak came up with the idea of a synchro transformation. It was put in Sun/Moon afterwards, but was created during this discussion between anime staff and GF.

Correct. I was wrong. They don't explicitly state it was always intended to be in the games. I just thought that since GF came up with the mechanics and the idea of synchro, so I just assumed they weren't just coming up with ideas for the anime and intended to use it in the games.
>>
>>31586404
why does that pic give me nam flashbacks?
>>
>>31587078
Actually, I rather like mega Blastoise. Sure he might have gotten the short end of the stick when it came to abilities, but its certainly not a bad one. When paired with the massive leap it gets in special attack, moves like aura sphere and dragon pulse hit extremely hard, making mega Blastoise a prime wallbreaker.
>>
>>31587169
We can take it to gen 8.
unlike cosplay pikachu, it can actually move into the bank.
>>
That's not Lucario or Charizard
>>
>>31587231
>massive leap in special attack
>135 base spa
>shit ability that doesn't boost any relevant stab moves to 100+ base power
>can't even use an item
>>>wallbreaker
Mega Lucario has a stronger Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse and if you don't want to use a Mega slot you can just use Clawitzer, which is a tad slower and 15 less SpA but can hold an item to make up for it.

Face it. Mega Blastoise is trash. And you know what? Gamefreak doesn't give a shit because all they cared about when designing Kanto starter megas was making Charizard the greatest of them just to pander towards most normie trash.
>>
>>31587346
You don't HAVE to use water pulse you know. Scald and hydro pump are also there and debatably better because of scalds burn chance and hydro pumps raw power. With mega launcher all of Blastoises pulse moves and aura sphere get boosted to at least 120 bp.

And I said a massive leap because it is. 85 to 135 is indeed a massive leap. Its defenses are pretty good too, which is another thing it holds over Clawitzer. Also, why would you be using dragon pulse on a mega Lucario when ice punch is available to it? Aura sphere I somewhat get but how often do you see a special mega Lucario? Every mega Lucario I've seen are all physical.

Were you just that desperate to make an argument as to why mega Blastoise sucks that you had to come up with a situation and set so rare and borderline nonexistent that nobody fucking uses it?
>>
>>31585741
>>They decided to put it in before the release of XY

That was because of Masahiro Sakurai.
>>
File: IMG_7537.png (245KB, 610x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7537.png
245KB, 610x348px
>>31588365
I think Sakurai caused all this speacial snowflake treetmenf by accident. Classic Sakurai at it again!
>>
>>31585589
Shillfrog at least has a actually good design. Much rather see it everywhere then lucario.
>>
>>31587346
Just let him like his Pokemon, anon. It's simple as that!
>>
File: IMG_7425.jpg (32KB, 403x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7425.jpg
32KB, 403x352px
>>31586559
Underated.
>>
File: IMG_3864.png (133KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3864.png
133KB, 400x272px
>>31586888
Wew
>>
>>31587021
>blame the people who demanded to see more of them
So /vp/ have something to complain.
>>
>>31586862
That's because Delphox and Chesnaught are universally hated unlike Blastoise and Venusaur. Giving them any form of attention would be bad business on GF's part.
>>
File: IMG_7439.jpg (121KB, 695x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7439.jpg
121KB, 695x500px
You know, after reading this thread, no matter how many times we discuss about any type of topic that are pokemon related, we always find ourselves fighting each other on what we like, weather is liking a pokemon, or watching the anime, It's the exact same argument over and over it gives you that "we get it you don't like [insert]". Nothing has change. What a crappy board this is.
>>
File: 448Lucario_Dream.png (17KB, 219x326px) Image search: [Google]
448Lucario_Dream.png
17KB, 219x326px
>>31585589
>I'VE NEVER SEEN A MON GET SHILLED THIS MUCH
You fucking what?
>>
>>31588734
That's not true and you know it. I know that on /vp/ we get into shit flinging contests about what starter is best for any number of reasons and an argument you might see is "nobody likes it" but I'm sure everybody here knows better. Not only would that statement not just be false, it'd be literally impossible. Everybody is going to like certain pokemon and hate others and with how many people there are that are into pokemon worldwide there's definitely bound to be at least a FEW people who like certain pokemon.

Don't go saying Chesnaught and Delphox are universally hated because that's not true at all. There's a lot of people out there who outright LOVE those two but hate Greninja.
>>
>>31589168
>There's a lot of people out there who outright LOVE those two but hate Greninja.
They're called contrarians. And no, contrarians are not a lot of people. They're in fact a tiny and insignificant minority who nobody should pay attention to.
>>
>>31587755
Speical Lucario is the best set, you nigger.
>>
>This thread
I'm not wasting my time complaining for a SPECIFIC pokemon who got shills, or whatever, when I can go play games BESIDES Pokemon and enjoy whatever it delivers.

I'll be playing my PS4
>>
>>31589201
No its not contrarian. There ARE people who legitimately DO like Chesnaught and Delphox more than Greninja. It doesn't take a lot of effort to figure that out.
>>
File: (You).jpg (10KB, 192x169px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
10KB, 192x169px
>>31589296
They don't legitimately like them better. They only "like" them better because Greninja is more popular. What's so hard to understand about this simple fact?
>>
>>31589313
So everybody who doesn't like Greninja is contrarian, is that it? Its literally impossible for anybody on the fucking planet to like Chesnaught or Delphox more than Greninja?

What's so hard to understand about this simple fact?
>>
>>31589449
That's completely correct. Only a contrarian would deny it.
>>
>>31589466
Starting to think you're just trying to start shit.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.