[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the REAL reason you bother coming to this dead board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1484711270411.jpg (8KB, 250x215px)
1484711270411.jpg
8KB, 250x215px
What are the REAL reason you bother coming to this dead board?

For me, I just came here for the reactions, Salazzle, Snek threads and that's pretty much it. Generals I'm not interested in.
>>
Come on, anon.
>>
go into threads where people are having arguments and reply to posts pretending to be one side or another to make them more angry at each other
>>
>>31584772
>Dead
You must be in a shitty timezone friendo
>>
>>31584772
I only periodically show up whenever a new Pokemon game is around release date for leaks and to shitpost.
>>
I enjoy the giveaways
>>
>>31586658
>Implying /vp/ is anymore good
>>
>>31584772
I come here for the occasional cute picdumps. The ones that randomly pop up for certain Pokemon or themes are usually nice but most of the weekly ones are furfag-infested shitholes.
>>
I come to watch autists shit themselves over nothing
>>
Came to see shitposters hating in new games.
>>
>>31584772
talk about pokemon in general, discuss the future of games, discuss theoretical megas/abilities/moves/mons/etc, participate/start giveaways, etc.

There's plenty of reasons aside from shitposting and waifuposting.
>>
I come here to discuss pokemon but in the last few months, there's been a large increase in homosexuals and S/M shills on this board. Its disgusting.

Why isn't there a decent place to discuss pokemon on the internet anymore?
>>
I'm here for lewds, cute art and funny pics - in that order.

And as another anon said, it is fun to watch autists shit themselves over nothing.
>>
I come for the pokemon related art that people post. I don't like having conversations with people about Pokemon 9/10 times if they're competitively active or even think that Pokemon is a competitive game. They always talk shit about Pokemon and judge everything on Smogon or VGC viability and it makes the conversation sour.
>>
>>31584772
Honestly i don't enjoy /vp/ as i used to.

Growing up sucks, you know.
>>
>>31589514
Anons here always treat each other like where one-dimensional and we only like pokemon and only pokemon when, really, there's other games we love MORE than pokemon. I'm just a casual pokemon fan. Nothing more.
>>
>>31589659
I thought the same way too. When I discover this board with a lot of funny jokes I thought I was in heaven. Then I got use to it and realize how bad this board is. Which also explains why people here says they hate this place, And this is coming from a guy who disagrees with that statement.
>>
>>31584772
Showderp and shitposting about competitive play.
>>
File: IMG_7519.png (335KB, 600x750px)
IMG_7519.png
335KB, 600x750px
Pokewaifus
>>
/vp/'s the only board on 4chan I still enjoy since the userbase is actually educated on the topic the board is about and aren't usually assholes
>>
>>31584772
Showderp and injection. Stockholm Syndrom too I guess.
>>
>>31584772
because as shit as it is it's still the best option for talking about pokemon on the internet
>>
>>31590139
No. It isn't
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.