[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>An opposing Trainer could not be found. Please try again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 201602_1013_iabhb_sm.png (55KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
201602_1013_iabhb_sm.png
55KB, 300x301px
>An opposing Trainer could not be found. Please try again later.

What's up with this shit occurring half of the time I go on Battle spot? Is this game dead already?
>>
>>31584714
Pretty much.
You can see it alone in the Battle Spot usage (Incineroar is one of the most used mons, which is obviously an absolute shitmon even with it's HA that hasn't even been released yet). Only normies and furfaggots are still playing.
>>
Unfortunately people are under the impression that the game is shit because of a few incessant shitposters on vp and other sites, so less people are online, when in reality they are some of the best entires to the series but people hate everything even slightly new
>>
File: 1470172570919.jpg (78KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1470172570919.jpg
78KB, 340x314px
>>31584735
Keep believing that.
Have fun with your shitty "interactive" movie full of handholding, shitmons, a cancerous meta and lags.
>>
>>31584714
People realised Showdown is far superior. It even has a random battle mode, which Gamefreak refuses to put in their games after HGSS.
>>
>>31584735
Yeah, no, see, despite a few idiots trying to assure people these games are good, and not just good, but the best, and, despite XY being so bad, people have come to realize that S&M are truly worse, easily the worst games in the franchise.
>>
Never happens to me, what mode and format are you playing?

Unless you mean the current competition, which might be a bit inactive since it's in its final day
>>
>>31584714
If you DC too much the game will punish you this way. If you're too low on the ladder, you won't find many people either.
>>
>>31584748
I really enjoyed SM to be honest.
>>
>>31584735
>but people hate everything even slightly new
It's more like you like anything new regardless of if it's shit.
>>
>>31584714
Well I'm not playing anymore.
>>
Because most people who bought the game don't want to go online just to get stomped by someone with a team full of high IV Pokémon.
They also don't want to breed for who knows how long just to be able to stand a chance against a team of UBs and Tapus
>>
Maybe because it's nothing but tapus and shits? What mode are you even playing, Royal?
>>
>>31584714
They raped online with a bunch of legends again
I swear if they just made a generation with zero Legendaries it would be huge.
>>
>battle spot

why do you people do this to yourselves
>>
I played like 4 matches of battle spot, then I remembered how much worse it is than just playing showdown.
>>
File: IMAG1113_1.jpg (1MB, 3276x1843px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1113_1.jpg
1MB, 3276x1843px
I thought it was just OP shitposting, but holy shit

Is it really dead already?
>>
>>31584748
i did
you seriously have to have intense adhd to be incapable of handling a little bit of storytelling
and sure, i was pretty tired of the handholding by the time the first island was over but god damn man
>>
>>31589717
>I swear if they just made a generation with zero Legendaries it would be huge.

Kek. No it wouldn't. Pokemon Bank would just fuck everything up all over again.
>>
>>31584735
have you ever considered that its just a bad game and everyone moved on to better things and you are the one with shit taste still desperately clinging to a shit game because it has pokemon written on the box?
>>
My 3DS seems to have bad internet so I don't even bother with it. My laptop and phone connect just fine but trying to battle online or do anything online with a 3DS usually throws out errors and 'could not connect to access point' unless I'm standing right over the goddamn router. So I don't bother with that stuff anymore. The most I will do is Wondertrade/GTS/Pokebank when the connection is stable.
>>
>>31590543
Can more people try this?

I want to know if this is actually the game's online dying or TPCi netcode just being shit. A mainline Pokemon game having dying online within under 3 months, let alone at all before the next release, is a serious issue.
>>
>>31584728
>Only normies and furfaggots are still playing

So, around 98% of the fanbase?
>>
>>31591116
TOP LEL SENPAI
>>
>>31591129
Kek, stay mad, cuck.
>>
>>31589795
Nobody in /wfg/ will battle, so where else can I turn to but the literal spot for battling.
I really aught to do something about the fact that 90% of the teams are trick room.
>>
>>31591116
I'm sure it can get as low as 95%.
>>
Ids dead familia
>>
This is hilarious. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.