[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A hot girl confesses their love for you, but they do it by s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: pikadance.gif (823KB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
pikadance.gif
823KB, 268x300px
A hot girl confesses their love for you, but they do it by sending you this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B25C9TLKdwg

What's your response?
>>
>>31584582
>What are you ? A fucking weeb ?
>>
File: memefrog.jpg (43KB, 815x608px) Image search: [Google]
memefrog.jpg
43KB, 815x608px
>>31584582
>>
I am an entirely heterosexual adult male that cannot awaken my sleeping blood without powerful eurobeat coursing through the air.
The lyrics of the first verse are as cringeworthy as the average Avex song but like all EDM this song does not really hit its stride until halfway through. At around 100 seconds the vocalist writes his suicide note. Everyone involved in the creation of this song must be eradicated if the human race is to survive.
>>
File: EucIfYY.gif (2MB, 235x240px)
EucIfYY.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>31584707
>>
go for it so then at least I can say I have a gf unlike the entirety of my life in the reality where this doesn't actually happen
>>
>>31584582
>>
File: 1473751287653-a.png (635KB, 797x441px)
1473751287653-a.png
635KB, 797x441px
>nightcore
I would lose my last tiny bit of faith I thought I didn't have any of left in humanity. Also 3dpd
>>
>>31584582
Reject her instantaneously because she is not a Pokemon
>>
>>31584582
Depends on what I previously thought of the girl, with this deducting some points for her. I'm the type who like confessions to be face-to-face.

If I previously liked her personality, had spent enough time with her, and thought she was cute, not just hot, then it'd be an instant yes, though I'd need to fix her a bit.
If I previously liked her personality, hadn't spent much time with her, and she was cute, it would be a reluctant yes, simply to see how it goes.
If I previously didn't like her personality, instant no.
If a didn't think she was cute, just hot, instant no.
>>
>>31584582

I honestly have no idea how to respond to the given question, and the only thing that rivals that is my bafflement as to who thought of this song.

I mean, at least that Hentai Girl song was comedy gold.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.