[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the earth is crashing into the sun and you can only take 1 pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: yall see this.jpg (127KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
yall see this.jpg
127KB, 496x499px
the earth is crashing into the sun and you can only take 1 pokemon game with you into your sun-proof bunker

which do you take?
>>
soul silver
>>
>>31582978
I'm expecting this to be the most common answer

Alternatives being Emerald, Platinum, or B2W2

Anyone disagree? Why?
>>
>>31582989
I like White 1 the best 2bh, so I'd bring that.
>>
Moon, obviously, as the bunker is Sun-proof
>>
>>31583207
kek
>>
>>31583207
It's fine my dude, we're going at night
>>
Black
>>
>>31582947
>you know what to mf do!!!!!

What do i do?
>>
>>31583409
You fucking idiot. What is reading comprehension? Anon asked why to those who {<~*disagree*~>}.
>>
>>31583447
I think this is an "aim for the horn" reference, maybe?
>>
Pokémon Go.
>>
>>31582947
Umm... Can I take a different game with me?
>>
>>31583621
Go here >>>/v/

Now you can.
>>
>one pokemon GAME
i thought you meant one pokemon
>sun proof bunker
"no"
>>
>>31583676
Because OP's thread sucks, lets run with this.

*ahem*
The Earth is crashing into the sun, and you can only take one Pokemon with you into your sun-proof bunker.
Which do you take, and why?
>>
>>31583707
>sun-proof bunker.
its still shit
what does this even mean, how can a bunker be sun-proof in this regard?
>>
>>31583737
there are a billion lions outside of it to keep the sun away from it
>>
>>31583741
pretty sure my 100 million navy seals took care of the lions already
>>
>>31583737
I have no idea and you're right.

*Ahem*
Oh, no! Trump/Putin/Kim Jong's replacement have launched the nukes, and you can only take one Pokemon into the bunker your paranoid uncle built!
Which do you take, and why?
>>
>>31583751
>trump or putins replacement
>implying they wouldnt launch nukes themselves

LET ME FIX THIS FOR YOU

>Global warming has reached catastrophic levels and the air outside is toxic! You can only take one Pokemon into your air purification bunker, which one do you take?
>>
>>31583790
I think the replacement was only meant for Kim Jong, my man.
>>
File: Koffing Dex Entries.png (108KB, 741x954px) Image search: [Google]
Koffing Dex Entries.png
108KB, 741x954px
>>31583790
Koffing
>>
>>31583790
>hurr I don't care about genocide overseas because it doesn't affect me
>bawww Trump's going to destroy the planet
>bawww global warming

You probably think Mexican is a race and blame Trump for BLM burning down Ferguson and Baltimore.

>>31583807
The world is currently in its fucked up state because you SJW faggots and your former god king Obama have been helping terrorists, communists, and other criminals fuck it up for the last eight years.

>hurr lets give nukes to the islamic fundies chanting "death to america" while we sue christfags for saying "bless you"
>>
File: 1436449331722.jpg (67KB, 475x330px) Image search: [Google]
1436449331722.jpg
67KB, 475x330px
>>31583747
>100 million navy seals
>countering 1 billion goddamned lions
>>
>>31583537
Kek
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.