[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: Ash didn't actually earn half of his Kanto league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-kanto-gym-badges-anime.png (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-kanto-gym-badges-anime.png
150KB, 640x480px
Reminder: Ash didn't actually earn half of his Kanto league badges, nor did he win the battles with those gym leaders
>>
I'm still angry that Ash didn't fight Giovanni
>>
At least one of them was a complete bullshit fight.
>>
>>31582423
How did Gary get 10 badges
>>
Really my only con with the first season. I loved it outside of that.
>>
>>31582508
He finally got to battle him 15 years later during Best Wishes
he got his ass handed to him with zero effort from the 'Vani
>>
>>31582423
Brock: Shit
Misty: Shitter
Surge: Great
Sabrina: Shittest
Erika: Shit
Koga: OK
Blaine: Great
Team Rocket: Shitter

League:
Mandi: Shit, but Mandi was a faggot so it was OK watching him get destroyed by untrained shitmons
Round 2 & 3: skimmed for Team Rocket catches Pikachu bullshit
Jeanette: Literally the only good part of the League
Ritchie: Fuck him and fuck his episodes
>>
>>31582646
The sad part is, the actual fight from Erika's gym was looking like it might be a good one before lmao, you saved the day, here you go set in.
>>
>>31582423
that new movie's probably gonna fix this, juuuuust sayin OP
>>
>>31582423
Cringe thread?
>>
>>31582618
that's not surprising. Giovanni has employed people to train all the pokemon he needs day in and day out while he runs profitable organization. trAsh has to do that all the training by himself.
>>
>>31582519
Anime-wise the game's 8 badges aren't the only gyms around?
>>
>>31582519
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mtfspC_1BA
>>
>>31584213
I fucking hate this guys voice.

Also theories about this are just retarded. The reason is just the writers fucked up, or had plans that didn't pan out.
>>
>>31584213
Much easier way.
In the games, Blue always one-upped you, he was done first, ect. By the time you got all 8 badges, he already became champ.
The anime however, had the league as a set event. Gary couldn't become the champion before Ash, so to make him one-up ash, he just got more badges.
>>
>>31584213
Simple awnser: The anime world has more than 8 Gyms, but 8 is the required number of badges to enter the league. We've seen other trainers with strange badges.
>>
>>31582423
It's no wonder he can never win the league then

He must return to Kanto to win the badges legitimately or the curse will never be broken
>>
>>31584217
The only time I hated this guy's voice was when he was doing a form of collab.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.