[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is better in terms of pure efficiency: 1. Breeding/EV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: pokemonoras.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonoras.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
Which is better in terms of pure efficiency:

1. Breeding/EV training Pokemon in ORAS then transfering them to SuMo

2. Breeding in ORAS then EV training in SuMo

3. Breeding/EV training Pokemon in SuMo

>inb4SuMo
>>
4. pkhex
>>
>SuMo
>>
>>31580672
>>31580683
kys fampai
>>
>>31580661
Personally, breeding in OmRuAlSa is tedious because at least in SuMo there's Tauros to speed things up. It's at least way better than the shitshow that was pre-gen VI, even though it's easier to RNG great Pokemon in BlWh and Bl2Wh2.
>>
Just Inject man ;) really how much time do you spend on that shit ? Dont you have a life ? Are you a neet?
>>
>>31580661
Unless you need the Tutor moves, I'd suggest doing the whole thing in S&M. The IV checker cuts out a lot of time.
EV Training is faster in ORAS, but Evelup means you can do it precisely and with no effort on your part.
>>
>>31580661
SOUNDHAX EXISTS
YOU HAVE LITERALLY NO EXCUSE TO NOT INJECT
>>
>>31580661
Inject
>>
>>31580723
>>31580796
See >>31580695
>>
>>31580812
JUST
INJECT
LOL
>>
>>31580661
Oras is better at all of those options.

>infinite loop around battle resort while not even touching the 3ds

>hatching o-power lvl 3

>Takes 5 horde battles to max out an iv

>Super training

>tutor moves

>blissy bases

Do all of your breeding/ev training/re-training in oras then bottle cap in SM.
>>
>>31580814
N O
E X C U S E
>>
>>31580661
Theyre all about the same. I would still rather do it in SM though, due to the new clover marking.
>>
>>31580661
Breed in XY (Lumiose circle), EV train in XY (horde), tutor them in OmRuAlSa (also TM in XY), then transfer them.
Unless you mean for shinies, then you would be better off breeding in SM, as the shiny charm and oval charm are easier to get there than XYOmRuAlSa.
>>
just inject lol
>>
>Breed in XY
>EV train in ORAS
>Level-up in ORAS
>Bottlecap in SM
>>
Inject
>>
>>31580661
just inject lol
>>
>>31580661
just infect lol
>>
he guys leafy sent me, I love SuMo and if you don't kys

with that said, how should I breed my pokes? thanksfampies
>>
By far the best way is to catch in RuSa or Em, put your GaBoAd cartridge in your Old!NiSureeDiEs, transfer your pokemon over to DiaPer or Pla, teach them whatever TMs or tutored moves you have that aren't in gen 7, trade to HaGoSoSi and do the same, then load up BlaWhi and use the transfer utility to move from HaGoSoSi, get all the ribbons you want, then trade to BlaTsuWhiTsu and do it again. Next you'll need to use PoBa's SoDoSoPa option to transfer gen 5 pokemon to ExWai, and here's where you'll do your EV training. Then trade to OmRuAlSa and do any tutoring necessary. Finally, boot up PoBa again, upload and transfer to SuMo.

Hope that helps
>>
>>31581325
Autism
>>
>>31581325

But anon I want my Ho-oh from Co and my Shadow Lugia from XDGaDa
>>
>>31580661

I find breeding in S/M is better because they cut egg cycles in half or something. Even with egg hatching O powers it felt like it took forever to hatch eggs in gen 6. EV training is also incredibly easy with isle evelup. If you aren't in a rush to EV train, you can just EV train up to 18 pokemon while you sleep.

That said leveling them up to 100 is an issue, so better make sure they are bred with perfect IVs
>>
>>31580832

I still find all of those to be inferior in ORAS.

Except for tutor moves. That's a huge plus
>>
>>31580661
Really a double edged sword. S/M is best for breeding with the autism box, and sos chains pot Ev's. But the leveling sucks and Oras has Blissey bases.
>>
>>31581325
Nice try faggot I'm gonna start calling all gens that unironically
>>
>>31580796
Yeah pretty much what this guy says
there's even a way to not feel guilty about it, all you do is inject a parent and then breed to get the perfect offspring, get infinite rare candies and go from there
done, easy as shit
>>
>>31581564
well there's no point on getting them to 100 since everything you'll use them for will bring you back to 50 so the blissey bases i can do without, but yeah leveling sucks regardless
>>
>>31581325
i enjoyed this shitpost too much
>>
>>31581531
>5 horde battles compared to 7 SOS battles with the probability of the mon not calling for help

>blissy bases

Inferior to what? Grinding for days in poni canyon/elite 4

???
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.