[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rowlet joins Ash >Mareanie joins James >both out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1485351281618.png (101KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1485351281618.png
101KB, 1500x844px
>Rowlet joins Ash
>Mareanie joins James
>both out of their own volition
Do they even capture Pokemon in the anime anymore?
>>
I think it's pretty rare. Usually it's "hey, how would you like to come with me?"
>>
It's probably done so it doesn't look like any protag (even the fucking bad guys) are forcing the pokemon to do something they don't want to do. I mean, the anime is made to promote the brand to little kids (right now; the original series and DP were obviously made for teenage boys), so it makes sense not pulling this kind of stuff.
>>
Mimikyu was the same fucking thing.

I remember when they actually had to fucking battle to catch a Pokemon. Or that time Ash tried smothering a Pidgey with his jacket to catch it.

Now it's just
>Hey can I catch you? A-are you sure? Are you really really sure? Well okay but only because you said I could.
>>
>>31574473
>Anon is so young they don't remember/know nearly the entirety of Ash's pokemon did this in the OS and Johto along with BW
At least the last one is understandable on not remembering because literally not a soul watched it
>>
File: 1287267304682.png (60KB, 337x322px) Image search: [Google]
1287267304682.png
60KB, 337x322px
It's always been in the anime series though. Probably for >>31574913

James' gig is pretty much that, actually. Which I actually kind of appreciate, I always saw him as a kind of great trainer, even if he just so happens to be part of Team Rocket. I was actually overjoyed Mareanie (a really big favorite line of mine) decided to join him since I know he'll take good care of it, despite the gag behind them together. That episode really showed me how much shit James actually puts up with which made me feel more empathetic towards him. He was willing to have Mareanie on his team despite the implication of it always toying around with him in his head. Or maybe he just forgot, kek.

It's not really meant for malice, but rather to show different ways humans and pokemon can interact in order to improve their relationship and to show that it's not as basic as throwing a Poke Ball against a pokemon's forehead and call it a day.
>>
>>31575511
Who did it in the originals beyond Charmander and Squirtle? He caught mostly everyone else didn't he?
>>
>>31574473

Why do I like it when team rocket befriends pokemon, but ash just starts beating the shit out of them?
>>
>>31574913
>Karenshit actually makes sense
>muh friendship instead of souless numbers and math
>shit like thunder armor can be done
>turns mean nothing
>stats mean dick, even unevolved shitmons can perform well
They really should just separate the anime from the games at this point
>>
>>31576080
>adaptations have to be 1:1 with everything the game does
>>
>>31574913
>and DP
Spot the Sinnohfetus. DP was the worst season of all time.
>>
>>31576183
Well I'm not saying that it's good, I'm saying that DP was aimed at teenage boys, and that doesn't make it any better. I actually prefer the more kiddie stuff like SM because it's easier to pick up and watch and is much more fun.
>>
>>31576119
Why not? You can be accurate to the games without turning everybody into a smogonfag
>>
>>31576692
>smogonfag
What adaptation does this?
>>
>>31575609
I'd deal with Typhlosion's fire mane as long as anime physics are in place
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.