[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual monster animals that happen to have a human-like build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: anthro.png (1MB, 1631x1720px) Image search: [Google]
anthro.png
1MB, 1631x1720px
Actual monster animals that happen to have a human-like build VS Men in animal costumes
>>
>>31571543
Decidueye's anthro is horrible. As are every fingerwings mon
>>
>>31571549
t. antidecidueyefag who need to fuck off from /vp/ right now.
>>
Incineroar has a cool design.
>>
nice bait, faggot.
>>
>It's an "OP doesn't understand what 'anthro' means" episode
>>
>>31571555
t. numale
>>
>>31571549
Decidueye is cool, but the fingers look pretty stupid
>>
>>31571577
Seriously, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>31571577
What exactly is a numale anyway? A liberal balding guy who wears glasses?
>>
>>31571581
They look way better than the sausage fingers Incineroar has.
>>
>>31571654
people who like decidueye
>>
>>31571555
>>31571627
Stay mad.

>>31571654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTBafIj-ay0
45:30
Basically a guy that says he likes feminist ideas to creep his way into women. They tend to have thick glassess, patchy neckbeards and don't look threatening at all.

>>31571668
Looking better than shit doesn't make it less shit. And it looks equally shit.
>>
>>31571543
what, decidueye looks like shit
>>
>>31571699
but why are they called numales?

what does the nu mean? new?
>>
>>31571555
Daily reminder Rowlet and his line are Anthony Burch's spirit pokemon.
>>
>>31571717
Daily reminder that nobody but butthurt antidecidueyefags cares about trivial shit like what you're spewing right now.
>>
>>31571707
Nu-Metal is shittier metal ruined by current times

Basically the idea is that these gentlemen are causing a shift away from the old norm of a guy being aggressive romantic to this guy that's glad to be a rebound guy who hopes that he can escape the friend zone long enough to be a regretful one night stand.
>>
>>31571724
Daily reminder that existence in a world with Game Freak is pain.
>>
>>31571724
And yet you're self conscious enough to reply.
>>
BUMP

Make Starters Great Again
>>
>>31571759
stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait, stop bumping bait!
>>
Lycanroc night pulls off the anthro dog angle better than lucario desu
>>
>>31571783
No it does KNOT!
>>
>>31571549
>>
File: 43565453.jpg (20KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
43565453.jpg
20KB, 238x238px
>>31571699
>Basically a guy that says he likes feminist ideas to creep his way into women. They tend to have thick glassess, patchy neckbeards and don't look threatening at all.
>>31571732
>Basically the idea is that these gentlemen are causing a shift away from the old norm of a guy being aggressive romantic to this guy that's glad to be a rebound guy who hopes that he can escape the friend zone long enough to be a regretful one night stand.

I don't get it, how in the flying fuck did Decidueye become synonymous to these, of all things?
>>
I always hated blaziken and in fact I can't comprehend why someone would like it, let alone think it's the best gen 3 starter (aside from competitive reasons)

I mean seriously, what the fuck is it?
>>
>>31571804
Because it's popular, so anti-decidueyecucks get triggered and pretend it's only le spoopy numales and hipsters who like it.
>>
>>31571792
Anon I don't think lucario's feet and mouth should work like that
>>
>>31571804
>Rowlett is a standard middle school nerd with a bowtie
>Dartrix is a redditor who think's he's better than everyone because he likes Kill la kill
>Decidueye is a full on weeb who dresses as his favourite anime character and tries to be cool, has no people skills, and thinks women owe him sex.

It all makes sense
>>
>>31571543
The only anthro ones are the ones on the bottom. Just because its bipedal doesn't mean its anthro.
>>
>>31571847
It's an owl.
In a video game.
Why would it have anything to do with the /pol/ definition of a human betamale?
>>
>>31572036
SJW agenda
>>
File: IMG_4256.png (174KB, 472x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4256.png
174KB, 472x351px
>>31571543
>>
>>31572044
But that's retarded.
It's a bird dressed like Robin Hood, any association with weebs or feminists is entirely percieved by people looking for something to complain ab-
Ooooooohhh.
>>
>>31571543
How did you got that pic of me?
>>
>>31572146
Lmao nu-male detected
>>
>>31571543
I don´t see any difference between all of this 6 Pokémon...Stop conplaining and take it like an man.
>>
>>31571805
>I mean seriously, what the fuck is it?
Dinner, obviously.
>>
>>31571543
These all look pretty good to me
>>
>>31571627
holy shit youre honestly getting mad over this, stay mad faggot
>>
>>31571847
This projection
>>
>>31571804
It doesn't. Numale is just the new cuck
>>
>>31571549
golly, you're so right! it looks like some sort of... monster!
>>
>>31572815
>it looks like some sort of... Pocket Monsters (ポケットモンスター, Poketto Monsutā)™!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>31571543
I agree, Incineroar and Blaxiken look especially disgusting.
>>
Decidueye's design is perfect imo, but if you know a thing about dinosaur/bird anatomy its going to agonize you about the fingers and you'll have to ignore what bird fingers actually are like to enjoy it

I know how I sound right now, but trust me, anyone familiar with how it works is probably also wincing

For reference, imagine if a non-human animator didn't know a thing about ribs and thought that they wobble about clanging together as a person walked
>>
>>31571847
Rowlet: I think it would go more like this.
Rowlet was born with a rich family. And he was a shy little bird that cared about what other people thought about him. although he was shy people liked him anyways. He trys his best to impress his friends with the best of his abilitys. But since he was rich that wasn't pretty hard. And his pendants just adored him they Tecnecly pampered him his whole entire chilled hood. And that lead up to him growing into a snoby middle stage. Dartrix: fancy arrogant know it all. He mostly cares about himself and doesn't like it when things don't go his way. Other pokemon talk about him beside his back. He know's this too he gets effected by this but he never really shows it. But this new characteristic lead up to his old friends not likening him to much. And after kinda getting befriended by his closest friend brionne. He lost it. He was lost in emotions. He noticed something. Having what ever you want makes you emptyed. He lost nearly all of his friends. So he decided run away from all of his luxury. He grabbed nothing but a hoodie and ran off to the woods. He is parents were and his friends were all worried. But after calling and looking for him they never found him. And after five years of searching for him, and never finding him. they claimed that he was dead. decidueye: he wasn't really sure at first that he could survive by himself in the wild. But after a bit of help from the pokemon of the wild, he was able to servive on his own. And after living in the Wild he acutely felt free. Free to do what he wants and how he wanted without people judging him. But he does miss his family and friends. One day a primarina strolled right into the woods. But at the moment Decidueye was asleep at the time. Primarina barely noticed she took the wrong path. Cuz she had her map upside down. So she tryed to go back but got her self even more lost. Then she got so lost to the point that she had no choice but to sleep in the woods.
>>
>>31571549
kys
>>
>>31571543
bad, okay, okay, good, bad, good.
I didn't like decidueye's line there are some better grass/ghost types out there already
>>
>>31578078
t. antidecidueyefag aka man with shit taste
>>
>>31578438
I actually traded a shiny decidueye for a shiny primarina too.
>>
>>31571543

the only bad thing about Decidueye is he doesnt look like a Ghost, he should be flying grass like Tropius.

Krookodile is bad because of the overly big head

Golduck is good

the three below are bad. Decidueye is still better than the other 2 abortions. I still bred pentaperfect Primarinas and Incineroar and ev trained them in pokepelago due to autism.
>>
>>31574113
i like this story, please continue
>>
>>31571543
What is the machamp line
>>
>>31578746

t. owlfag
>>
>likes decidueye
>hates blaziken

jump in front of an incoming train you shitscuff
>>
>>31571847
ok ignoring the fact that a fucking Pokémon has nothing to do with this

why a ledditor? we're just as shit as leddit
>>
File: 35uVEfn.png (196KB, 551x472px) Image search: [Google]
35uVEfn.png
196KB, 551x472px
>thinking Blaziken is bad

I bet you think the Regis are shitmons and think Palkia > Dialga
>>
>>31571543
I dont get it.
>>
>>31571543
>not liking Super Sayan Chicken
here's your reply
>>
>>31571573
/thread
>>
>>31579250
For you
>>
Just because it's bipedal doesn't make it anthro, fuckface.
>>
>>31579182
Nice try Reddit
>>
>>31571853
Eh, I'd argue that Decidueye is pretty anthro in that it has finger feathers and its entire line has things like feathers resembling human fashion trends
>>
File: fat-emo-kids.jpg (37KB, 390x271px) Image search: [Google]
fat-emo-kids.jpg
37KB, 390x271px
>>31571565
I like yhe belt thing, but those shorts and those emo-gothic sock/gloves looks absolutely stupid.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.