[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bank comes out >lose all motivation to play why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1485270051350.jpg (56KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
1485270051350.jpg
56KB, 600x435px
>bank comes out
>lose all motivation to play
why does this always happen
>>
>>31571430
Because for a number of people, the many problems and removed features of SM already achieved that.
>>
same
im going back to FPS binging
kill me
>>
did you lose motivation immediately after finishing the story in gen 2/3/4/5 then?
>>
Because Nintendo waited to long to release it
>>
I don't get the "play the game forever" meme, someone please enlighten me

there is no long-lasting postgame
battle tree gets old really fast
battle spot is literally just japs using the same broken shit every time

how exactly do you keep playing?
>>
>>31571473
Competitive battling.
I honestly like both vgc and the smogon tiers.
I know, I'm weird.
But that will keep me playing until the next games. I'm going to the two closest regionals. I'm excited.
>>
>>31571473
/vp/ has selection bias for people who are autistic enough to keep playing

if you aren't currently playing pokemon then you have far less reason to come here

it is indeed a meme. the first set of games are always shit to play
>>
>>31571473
Showdown. PGL is down so I can't even use my purebred and hexxed team against homos on Battle Spot
>>
>>31571437
>Because for a number of people, the many problems and removed features of SM already achieved that.

Sun & Moon are a massive disappointment.
>>
>>31571582
yes, because people expected them to be more than the shit first set of games. the story was hyped up far too much, as were alolan forms
>>
>>31571635
I don't know why I let myself get so hyped over SM. The romdump's revelations totally killed the game for me.
>>
I'm currently trying the Battle Tree, getting the Super Battle Tree ribbon on my Swampert is my goal.

I have most fun with friends playing Pokémon. Last night, we tried the Multi-Battle Tree and that's hell of a lot more fun than playing singles by myself.
>>
>>31571680
>having friends
>>
File: linkcable_top.jpg (24KB, 320x259px) Image search: [Google]
linkcable_top.jpg
24KB, 320x259px
>>31571691
Well Pokémon is inherently a social game, so it stands to reason that the gameplay is complemented by player reactions and conversations during battle.
>>
>>31571473
I don't get why Pokemon should even be played forever if you don't enjoy battling
>>
>>31571749
not inherently, it's a game with social features

the fact that you can perfectly play pokemon without interacting with anyone means it's not inherent

>not trading with yourself
>>
>>31571765
It shouldn't be.

The people who tell you it should be are just angry that you aren't as autistic as them and thus not a "real" pokemon fan. Do what you want
>>
>>31571775
I meant that the concept was based around trading with others, sorry if I used "inherent" wrong.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.