[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /never customizes/? Every customization of Moon I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Who here /never customizes/?

Every customization of Moon I've seen in the festival plaza is pig disgusting desu.
>>
I legitimately cannot bring myself to customize until I at least finish the main game. And even then it takes quite a lot convincing because I just don't want to buy the fucking clothes.

Did that for XY and am still doing for SM.

Just doesn't feel right. I guess I'm so autistic I actually look at these kids as characters and not blank slates.
>>
>>31570959
I change Sun's clothes periodically, because I like to do that, but keep his hair and stuff the same. Moon, on the other hand, I've changed almost completely.
>>
playing dressup is one of the best parts of the game. i bet you don't nickname your pokes either
>>
I haven't changed Chicken-chan since i started the game. feels so weird
>>
I don't customize it but I do wish that sun didn't have a cwc autism shirt
>>
>>31570992
>best part of the game
>only introduced gen 6
>only existed in two pairs of games
???
>>
>>31570992
I nicknamed them at times when I was a kid, but now it just feels like autism to do so. Game freak gave them much better names than I can
>>
File: 927.png (236KB, 454x405px) Image search: [Google]
927.png
236KB, 454x405px
>>31571023
>I'm too old for this! Kids do this stuff! It's embarrassing as an adult!
I hate faggots like you the most.
>>
>>31571044
But that's legitimately how I feel about nicknaming pokemon. Would I go out in the backyard and sperg around pretending to be a pokemon trainer sending out pokemon? No, but I did as a kid
>>
>>31571054
>Would I go out in the backyard and sperg around pretending to be a pokemon trainer sending out pokemon? No
Why wouldn't you? The world isn't going to bite you for it. It's one thing if you aren't interested or just don't find it fun, but not doing something harmless simply because "it's embarrassing" is the most faggoty thing to do.
>>
>>31571014
it's one of those things where it's not something i ever thought about, and then they implemented it, and now i can't do without it
>>
>>31571105
Where did I say I don't do it because it's embarrassing or because I think people will judge me? Nowhere.

I just said that I liked doing it as a kid but I don't now. This may come as a surprise, but there are things I enjoyed as a kid that I don't now for reasons OTHER than social acceptability
>>
>>31571105
What do you expect. Kids born nowadays were never raised to feel comfortable in their own skin.
>>
>>31571151
>for reasons OTHER than social acceptability
Such as?
>>
>>31571151
>Where did I say I don't do it because it's embarrassing
Right here >>31571023 >>31571054
>>
>>31571176
Such as not being such a hyperactive retarded kid. I gave the example of sperging out in the backyard acting like I'm a pokemon trainer, do you do that? Would you find that fun?

I wouldn't, so I don't do it. Yet kids do it all the time and do find it fun
>>
>>31571189
So you have no reason outside of embarrassment.
>>
>>31571178
>reading things that aren't there

>>31571154
Nice passive aggressive reply to someone else post, I'm 26 years old and unless you're significantly older don't talk about "kids these days"
>>
>>31570959
One of the first things I did was inject all the clothing into my game so I could pick out a comfy outfit from the getgo.

Also,
>expecting boys to properly dress up a girl
>>
>>31571196
It has nothing to do with embarrassment. Even if nobody in the world could see me I wouldn't go outside larping as a pokemon trainer because I wouldn't like doing it

Do you LITERALLY believe that the only reason people stop doing things that they did as children is out of fear of social rejection and embarrassment? Clarify your position
>>
>>31571199
>Kids do this stuff! It's embarrassing as an adult!
>But that's legitimately how I feel about nicknaming pokemon
>>>>>>>>>reading things that aren't there
Gonna stop now. I wasn't going to argue anyway. I just wanted to make it clear how much I hate faggots like you. Good luck with the damage control.
>>
>>31571218
You realize that your first line of greentext isn't something I said but something you said, right?

Good luck living in your own little world where you project your feelings onto other people and then hate them over what you projected

Literally mad at me because I didn't say what you thought I said
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.