[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If pokemon is a kids friendly game why do they make the pokegirls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1475948432925.png (748KB, 720x496px) Image search: [Google]
1475948432925.png
748KB, 720x496px
If pokemon is a kids friendly game why do they make the pokegirls so sexually inducing?
>>
>>31570175
they don't. you are just a horny no kiss virgin.
>>
Because kids want something to fap on their game
>>
>>31570175
Because Japan has different cultural views. Plus they know mostly boys play the games and they boys know what boys want.
>>
because boys still like girls even if they're just kids

according to one of the anime directors they are intended as eye candy
>>
File: Dibujo.png (1MB, 1015x725px) Image search: [Google]
Dibujo.png
1MB, 1015x725px
>>31570175
oh boy this thread again?
>>
>>31570233
As long as gamefreak keep adding stuff like the bedroom eye swimmers, olivia and the "teehee pokeballs in my bikinis" stuff, the threads will keep getting made
>>
>>31570175
They don't, horny people do, the characters are supposed to be cute, cool, smart looking, fancy,etc... for the kids, but people will draw them in a sexual manner because that's just how fucked up they are in the head
>>
>>31570183
this, desu.
>>
>>31570759
>but people will draw them in a sexual manner because that's just how fucked up they are in the head
with people you mean "official artists for the games" too? there are plenty of suggestive females in the games themselves and not just fanart you know
>>
>>31570255
bedroom eye swimmers?
>>
>>31570175
It's a combination of things. Anime obviously designs women of all ages to look very attractive.
Partly it's because paedophilia and beauty are considered slightly less taboo there (although the age of consent being 12 like people say isn't actually true)
Partly it's a more extreme version of how western media tend to pick attractive actors, even if they're not necessarily meant to be sexy. People just find attractive people more pleasant to look at and enjoy shows more if they are.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.