[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when the "UBs aren't Pokemon, they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 25

File: 2.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
Remember when the "UBs aren't Pokemon, they're not catchable or usable and they're bosses" crowd got BTFO?
>>
Yeah and it really sucks because not only did they have zero meaningful presence in the single player experience they're mostly pure cancer in the multi player experience, both of which would be fixed if that was the case
>>
Remember when people expected SM to be good because they took 2 years to make it?
>>
It made perfect sense at the time. Still does.

They should have made them mini-boss, with higher stats (higher than totem/beast boost) for an actual challenge. Not being able to catch them would add to the otherworldliness.
>>
>>31569839
IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE
>>
File: 1481906898740.png (631KB, 800x630px) Image search: [Google]
1481906898740.png
631KB, 800x630px
>>31569824
>TFW you were in that crowd
>TFW Celesteela is now one of your favorite Pokemon
I'm okay with being wrong.
>>
>>31569824
People weren't as adamant about this as they were about starters though. It was a belief, not a conviction.
>>
>>31569855
>monster-catching franchise
>wanting monsters that aren't catcheable

It's like you want the game to fail. All they should have done is give them a +1 boost in every stat during battle to make them a challenge and decrease the capture rate with beast balls.
>>
>>31569824
Just looking at the whole concept of UBs make me depressed. Its such a neat idea in concept (weird monsters from mysterious universe) delivered in the worst possible way (they dont do shit in the story excpet for jelly-bean, their world is a short corridor and you can catch them at full health all in a row in the post game)

Trash.
>>
>>31569870
Nah, people were pretty convinced of this

>HURR DURR THEY AREN'T ON THE POKEMON LIST ON THE WEBSITE
>>
File: 1485357668957.jpg (74KB, 320x498px) Image search: [Google]
1485357668957.jpg
74KB, 320x498px
>>31569832
>>31569855
This.

Highly disappointed how they were implemented into the game especially after how hard GF shilled them.
They might as well have just been normal Legendary Pokemon.
>>
>>31569839
XY was three years so the people expecting SM to be good for taking two years—which ended up actually being three because the first year was both it and ORAS like how BW2 was developed on the side during XY's dev cycle or HGSS during BW1's—were dumb ducks
>>
>>31569897
>They might as well have just been normal Legendary Pokemon
UBs aren't legendary.
>>
>>31569902
You know ORAS wasn't made on the side right?
>>
>>31569912
GF confirmed SM development started right after XY while they were working on ORAS as well, but yes it really is more concurrent
>>
>>31569903
They have the same BST as other legendaries. They are of legendary strength in the normal Poke-world and listed as sub legendary in the data.
>>
>>31569920
Slaking is a legendary, am I right
>>
File: wishiwashi_schoolform.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wishiwashi_schoolform.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>31569920
>620 BST

Holy shit, didn't know you could get a legendary so early in the game
>>
File: 1482953352416.jpg (115KB, 803x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1482953352416.jpg
115KB, 803x1197px
>>31569920
>They have the same BST as other legendaries.
Literally only Silvally and the tapus. Also Megas and pseudo legends all have higher BST.
>They are of legendary strength in the normal Poke-world
[Citation needed]
>and listed as sub legendary in the data.
Because GF isn't going to make a whole new fucking classification in the game data just for like 6 Pokemon you retard. You can catch multiples of most of them, and they are commonplace in Ultra Space. UBs aren't legends, they are "Pokemon" from another dimension.
>>
File: 1484559670413.jpg (6KB, 214x175px) Image search: [Google]
1484559670413.jpg
6KB, 214x175px
UB's are just gamefreak's way of making new legendaries without shoving in a bunch of forgettable mons like in gen 4.

How could they squeeze in more legendaries in what looks like one of the smaller regions? There were very few dungeons in S/M compared to D/P/Pt.
>>
>>31569927
>>31569941
>Thinking NU Gimmickmon are the same as UBs in terms of strength

>>31569964
>[Citation needed]
How about the fucking story of the game, where they're treated as a huge threat, requiring the work of multiple international police officers, a Kahuna, and the champion. They're treated as being powerful beings, try reading instead of mashing A like a gorilla
They're programmed in the game as legendary, they are legendary. There shouldn't need to be any more mental gymnastics than that.
>>
>>31569987
>UB's are just gamefreak's way of making new legendaries without shoving in a bunch of forgettable mons like in gen 4.
Source: your ass

>>31569993
>They're programmed in the game as legendary, they are legendary
Holy shit you are clinging to this point like a complete dumb ass. Why would they make a WHOLE NEW CLASSIFICATION for SEVEN Pokemon? You realize they likely used some coding from gen 6 as a base like they always have, right? What purpose would wasting more time to give them their own classification serve? They don't expect people to fucking rip apart the game data.

You can catch multiple, tons of each exist in Ultra Space, and they NEVER EVER state they are Legendary. Even Rotom who proclaims things legendary when you catch them just says "WHOA IT'S AN UNDISCOVERED POKEMON BRO".

Your argument is shit.
>>
File: 1484100881353.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484100881353.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>31570017
>Source: your ass
well yeah no shit. we're discussing ideas here, dickhead.

sun and moon were heavily developed with the idea in mind to break convention. it has a detailed story with strong secondary characters. HMs and gyms are thrown out the window for riding pokemon and trials.
and the topic of legendary pokemon has been questionable since gen 5. gen 5 had two sets of trios and even oddly ordered event mons (victini). gen 6 only had the X/Y/Z legendaries and no pseudo trio.
gen 7 further mixes this up with the idea of island guardians being fearsome mysterious protectors of the people. it's almost to the point of a religious significance since each island's culture revolves around respecting the tapus.

much more detail in the lore compared to other gens (see: gen 2-through-6) where they sprinkle some dialogue in the village of the old folks where literally no one else knows they exist. and on top of that, ultra beasts are the perfect contrast.
in a world where tradition and lifestyle are sacred, foreign invaders threaten the homeland with their mere presence. their power is terrifying and their behavior unpredictable. no one knows how or why they came to alola.
if that doesn't scream "legendary", then at the very least they're the new pseudos. it's hard to even categorize them anymore. another convention gamefreak intends to break. these names "legendary" and "ultra beast" will overlap when necrozma gets in the spotlight.

if the main motive of gamefreak is to break convention with future games, expect to see more drastic changes to the existing formula. but if you wanna predict their next move, take a close look at what they keep, what they update, and what they remove.
>>
>>31570125
>it's hard to even categorize them anymore.
Especially considering we now have legends that evolve and breed. The lines are very blurred, and they were already skewed by the fact that not all legends are "unique". I.E., Latias' dex entry straight claims there are multiple.
>>
File: lillie choice.jpg (134KB, 784x596px) Image search: [Google]
lillie choice.jpg
134KB, 784x596px
I was one of those people

I still wish they weren't. and also >>31569832
LITERALLY only one UB majorly featured in the entire paper-thin story. the game could have easily done without them

UBS PLEASE GO
>>
>>31569824
I sort of wish they weren't or atleast had a special way to get them. Like getting a certain Pokemon infected with a alien virus
>>
File: 1481902605097.jpg (432KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481902605097.jpg
432KB, 1000x1000px
>>31570150
You're just mad that none of them are your bro. I was there too, anon. But I have seen the light.
>>
File: lillie mans.jpg (122KB, 583x633px) Image search: [Google]
lillie mans.jpg
122KB, 583x633px
>>31570174
I'm mad because they need to go
>>
File: 1481907162971.png (1016KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1481907162971.png
1016KB, 1050x1400px
>>31570186
Why do they need to go? I think they are cool.
>>
>>31570150
>Loving UB's makes Lillie get the fuck out
Well call me an alienphile because I need those god damn UB's.
>>
>>31570174
I love Kartana, Buzzwole and Pheromosa but we really could have done without the whole "UB" classification and just label them as aliens like Deoxys.
>>
>>31570209
But anon they aren't aliens. They aren't from outer space, they are from another dimension.
>>
>>31570250
They're from another planet.

Another planet = aliens
>>
>>31570264
>They're from another planet
No, they are from Ultra Space. Ultra Space has never been stated to be another planet, it's another dimension.
>>
>>31570271
alien
[eyl-yuh n, ey-lee-uh n]
noun
a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.

extraterrestrial
[ek-struh-tuh-res-tree-uh l]
adjective
outside, or originating outside, the limits of the earth.
>>
>>31570288
>Outer space, deep space, or just space, is the void that exists between celestial bodies, including Earth.
They aren't from outer space, anon.
>>
>>31570308
>outside, or originating outside, the limits of the earth.

I don't know why you're arguing semantics. Alien has always been used to describe anything that isn't from Earth. UBs aren't from Earth.
>>
>>31570327
>I don't know why you're arguing semantics
the guy who started insisting they're aliens is the one arguing semantics

it doesn't matter what word you use. deoxys is merely from outer space, UBs simply HAD to be from an entirely different memedimension. they would have been better if they were simply from outer space like deoxys
>>
>>31570327
>Alien has always been used to describe anything that isn't from Earth.
It's also been used to describe things from other countries. We gonna start calling gen 5 Pokemon "Aliens" in Kanto?
>>
>>31570369
that's a government and legal term. lombre isn't the fucking alien pokemon, deoxys is. nine times out of ten, "aliens" is assumed to denote extraterrestrials
>>
>>31570385
>Alien
>a·li·en
>ˈālēən/Submit
>adjective
>1. belonging to a foreign country or nation.
Literally the primary definition.
>>
>>31569903
They're under the sub legend category dude.
>>
>>31570474
See
>>31569964
>>31570017
>>
>>31570495
So your headcanon can somehow change the fact that they're literally legendary in the same vein as the Tapu when they could have easily made an "unknown" category?
The power of delusions huh.
>>
>>31570150
>>31570186
Reminder Nebby is technically an Ultra Beast. A special one, but still an Ultra Beast.
>>
>>31570518
>So your headcanon
Stopped reading there.

>>31570521
Reminder that while this is true, Nebby is not from Ultra Space. He's from another dimension entirely.
>>
>>31570529
Doesn't make a difference. Still an Ultra Beast, and even stronger than the Ultra Beasts you're calling cancerous.
>>
>>31570529
>Stopped reading there.
Because you can't take anything that shatters your view?
>>
>>31570521
speculation on the part of NPCs

and the fact that he's a special one made game freak design him in a not retarded way. lunaala and solgaleo are clearly pokemon, UBs are basically digimon
>>
>>31570542
I never once called them cancerous. I'm the guy arguing that UBs are a good thing. Why the hostility? I supported your post, I just added to it.
>>
>>31569824
To be fair, the very first thing Burnett says when you meet here is that they're extradimensional Pokemon. If that was in trailers, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

All the promotional material seemed misleading because

-Describing them as a threat to humans and Pokemon alike, as if they were separated from ALL Pokemon
-Not disclosing types like most Pokemon shown
-Referring to them by code names constantly, even though Nihilego is named before you can capture one and that its UB codename is kept a mystery in promo material
-UB-01's entry was worded like it was a shapeshifter rather than the idea it was highly flexible for something with such a glass-like body.

It's not like a lot of us were married to the idea from being proven wrong, being right isn't a competition.
>>
>>31570564
A lot of people called Solgaleo Digimon too when it was revealed. Ultra Beasts just outdid it.
And speculation wouldn't be there if it was incorrect. Remember, it's not real life. it's a game. They don't give out false information just to say "lol just speculation" later on. The thing has a build mechanic that lets to open a portal to Ultra Beasts.

>>31570581
Oh, my bad, then. i didn't read your previous posts and assumed you were the one I replied. And I don't believe there was any hostility implied in my post.
>>
File: 15c.png (166KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
15c.png
166KB, 500x373px
>>31570564
>design him in a not retarded way.
Opinion.
>lunaala and solgaleo are clearly pokemon
All UBs are Pokemon.
>UBs are basically digimon
Oh look it's this again.
>>
>>31570591
>A lot of people called Solgaleo Digimon too when it was revealed. Ultra Beasts just outdid it.
which means you admit ultra beasts are worse. I don't remember people shitting on solgaleo too much but I also wasn't browsing too much in case there were spoilers

>And speculation wouldn't be there if it was incorrect.
yes it would be. speculating that it's actually an ultra beast can be a way of talking about how it's similar, even if it's not the same thing

but that's not even the point. even if it's just a "special" ultra beast this caused game freak to design it properly, and not like a digimon because xd random dimension
>>
>>31570616
>like a digimon
See
>>31570593
Don't act like you didn't see it. Take your fucking "le ebin Digiman xD" meme back to /v/.
>>
>>31570627
I don't post on /v/ and I acted like I didn't see it because it lacked substance
>>
UBs are legendaries. GF list them on the same class as the legendary birds, dogs, regis and others.

I don't give a fuck about your excuses.
>>
>>31570616
See >>31570593

The fuck is this Digimon meme? Look at Buzzwole. it's basically a slightly different Machamp, being Red colored, no eyes, and four legs instead of four arms. They're not much different. Celesteela is basically a Magnezone. They're a little uncanny, but not that different.
>>
>>31570647
they're not a little uncanny. they're entirely uncanny because they're designed to be that way

game freak through in a bunch of digimon with the excuse that they're from a memedimension when that memedimension was hardly even featured in their story and could have been scrapped

if they don't stick out to you like a sore thumb apart from other pokemon then you're not in denial, you're just a liar
>>
>>31570647
>The fuck is this Digimon meme
it's what people say when there's something they find too "overdesigned"
>>
>>31570635
>it because it lacked substance
Find me one Digimon that resembles ANY UB as much as Shellmon resembles Slowbro or Agumon resembles Charmander.

Go on, I'll wait.
>>
File: Kuwagamon.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kuwagamon.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>31570664
This is a fucking Digimon. None of the Ultra Beasts even come close to this.

And no. They don't stick out any more Dialga or Giratina did. Or the Genies did. Legendaries been weird looking since Gen 4. Put them any other generation and they wouldn't be any different, except for maybe Guzzlord, which is a bit much, I'll admit.
They just look more surreal because almost all of them lack faces. That makes them uncanny. As far as overall design goes, they're not much different. I would argue Zekrom is more "Digimon" than Xurkitree.
>>
>>31570723
not important. I was comparing them to the high level digimon that are basically SMT-tier devil fallen angel hell gods

no need to be so butthurt over the fact that game freak clearly designed ultra beasts in an expressly retarded way in order to not look like pokemon because they're from the memedimension. you're literally arguing against what game freak intentionally did

half the ultra beasts don't even have eyes. how common is that among pokemon? regis are the only ones I can think off hand, and they're perhaps the closest things to ultra beasts but slightly redeemable in that there's essentially only one design for them and they're three variations on that design. much more tolerable than 6 memedesigns thrown into the mix
>>
>>31570728
pheromosa is sadly the only one that wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb in another generation, because of the abundance of waifumon

but perhaps it still would because even among them its design is more explicitly anthro
>>
File: 1482674481430.gif (1MB, 676x510px) Image search: [Google]
1482674481430.gif
1MB, 676x510px
>>31570747
>SMT-tier devil fallen angel hell gods
Anon how does this thing fucking fit that bill at all? How do ANY of them fit that bill?
>>
>>31569993
I thought they specifically stated in the story that Ultra Beasts were just normal pokemon from an alternate dimension?

There was a whole thing where they thought UBs were unique, but it turned out they weren't. Right?
>>
>>31570767
>Pheromosa
What a coincidence. It's the only one with eyes and an actual face. That's my entire point. They look uncanny not because they're overdesigned, but because they lack familiar features. That's underdesigning, in a way. Calling them overdesigned because you find them uncanny is just wrong.
>>
>>31570803
You are correct. Don't listen to the retards clinging to "MUH DATAMINE"
>>
File: 1478658855993.png (168KB, 552x358px) Image search: [Google]
1478658855993.png
168KB, 552x358px
>>31570816
Anon Celesteela has a face and so does Guzzlord.
>they lack familiar features
They are SUPPOSED to you fucking pavement ape. They are from ANOTHER DIMENSION. They are supposed to be weird.
>>
>>31570797
celesteela fits that bill to a tee, and is literally designed after a god too. its floaty parts help with this. kamitsurugi does to a lesser extent because of how edgy and bladelike those SMT things can be. guzzlord can be argued too

xurkitree may not fit the description but it's also one of the best examples of not being a pokemon in that it has the least face of any ultra beast, all it has is something you might call a head and only then because of how it stands

arguing that ultra beasts are NOT designed to look different from pokemon is really stupid because they are and that's what game freak intended. what you should be arguing is that even though they are, that's perfectly okay because [reasons]
>>
>>31570817
Well, I mean, that anon was saying that if we read into the story we would see that they're legends. That's why I was confused, because in the story they literally say the opposite as far as I recall.
>>
>>31570835
Mouth != face.

>They are SUPPOSED to you fucking pavement ape
Did I imply otherwise?
>>
>>31570816
I didn't use the word overdesigned once

>>31570835
>They are supposed to be weird.
so, you admit that game freak designed them to be weird. you admit that they are supposed to be out of place. you admit that they are designed explicitly to not look like pokemon.

all I'm saying is that explicitly designing pokemon that don't look like pokemon at all is a bad thing, and the justification of a memedimension is stupid because game freak barely even featured this dimension in their usual paper-thin story. they could have removed it and put something else in its place and sun moon would be almost exactly the same
>>
>>31570837
>celesteela fits that bill to a tee
So one of them does, congratulations.
>and is literally designed after a god too
Kaguya wasn't a god. She was an alien.
>it has the least face of any ultra beast
Why does it need a face? Several Pokemon are just inanimate objects with eyes on them.
>what you should be arguing is that even though they are, that's perfectly okay because [reasons]
But anon I have been. I'm just also saying they are nothing like Digimon.
>>
>>31570858
She has eyes too numbnuts.

>>31570860
>all I'm saying is that explicitly designing pokemon that don't look like pokemon at all is a bad thing
Why? Because you don't like it? UBs are largely well received.
>>
>>31569876
It's like you don't even know what tropes are.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>31570728
>>31570816
>>31570837
>>31570858
>If it doesn't have a face it can't be a Pokemon!
WELL I GUESS THE REGIS ARE ALL DIGIMON THEN!
>>
>>31570860
How does they not look like Pokemon? They're not overdesigned. They're not much different, other than lacking a few facial features. How are they so much different from Pokemon? What criteria do they have to meet to be considered Pokemon by your standards?

>>31570879
>She has eyes too numbnuts.
What the actual fuck? Are those green dots supposed to be its eyes?
>>
>>31570901
Don't look too different from a Ultra Beast tbqh.
>>
>>31570904
>Are those green dots supposed to be its eyes?
Yes. This is just shitty fan art, but ingame they blink and shit.
>>
>>31570914
Oh fuck, I didn't even know. That's kinda cool. Also raised it's rank as a waifumon for me. I thought those were just dots until now.
>>
>>31570868
>So one of them does, congratulations.
yes, one of them is a completely bad design. actually, all of them are but that's the most explicit

>Kaguya wasn't a god. She was an alien.
okay, but somehow I get the feeling there's a SMT edgedemon designed after kaguya, if not multiple

>Why does it need a face? Several Pokemon are just inanimate objects with eyes on them.
the fact that almost no pokemon have no facial features (I can only think of the regis, which again are just one design with a few variations) makes this a distinctive part of what makes a pokemon a pokemon. then you have a bunch of mememonsters that completely violate it because they're from the memedimension

>Why? Because you don't like it?
because the pokemon designs that made me play pokemon for 6 generations did not resemble ultra beasts. they had certain traits which ultra beasts deliberately go against

surely there's so such thing as a bad pokemon design. and I think pokemon that don't even look like pokemon is one way to achieve that
>UBs are largely well received.
by who? [citation needed]

the fact that this thread exists shows ultra beasts were controversial. it was literally made to talk about a large group of people who didn't want ultra beasts to be pokemon
>>
>>31570927
>the fact that almost no pokemon have no facial features (I can only think of the regis, which again are just one design with a few variations) makes this a distinctive part of what makes a pokemon a pokemon. then you have a bunch of mememonsters that completely violate it because they're from the memedimension
So Ultra Beats are abominations for having weird or no faces, but the regis get a fucking pass because reasons? Perfect logic.
>>
>>31570927
>Acknowledges the regis have no faces
>Accepts them as Pokemon but rejects UBs despite several of them having more of a face than the regis
Admit it, you just hate new things.
>>
>>31570945
ultra beasts are less egregious because they are essentially one design, which I already said multiple times.

I don't like them. but one is not as bad as 6

that said, celesteela is basically a regi turned up to 11. each ultra beast design is more offensive than the regi design
>>
File: 1481515650752.png (187KB, 637x719px) Image search: [Google]
1481515650752.png
187KB, 637x719px
>>31570926
>That's kinda cool
She's my favorite gen 7 Pokemon. Horrifying and adorable at the same time, being a monster in battle is just a very welcomed perk.
>>
>>31570965
I hate some things that happen to be new

if I hated old things that much then I probably wouldn't be on this board because I would have quit generations ago over the old things
>>
>>31570728
>I would argue Zekrom is more "Digimon" than Xurkitree.
You'd probably lose that argument considering more Digimon resemble Xurkitree.
>>
>>31570973
>I don't like them. but one is not as bad as 6
But that's the thing. Pheromosa, Celesteela, Guzzlord, and Buzzwole all have more of a "face" than the regis do and can display much more emotion. I'd understand if you were just hating Nihilego, Xurkitree, and Kartana for being less "humanized" but you're not.

Your entire argument is that they are foreign and "don't have a face" but several of them have more of this quality than existing Pokemon. The only reason to lump them all together like that is because you hate the idea of what they are, rather than WHAT they are. This means you just hate change, which is very ignorant.
>>
>>31570985
You should leave this board though, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>31571045
the fact that they don't have a face is one of the things that makes them alien, one of the things game freak explicitly did to set them apart from 99.9% of pokemon. it doesn't apply to all of them but the general property of being outlandish is expressed in other ways. celesteela has the most face aside from pheromosa, yet looks the most like some SMT demon. xurkitree looks like the least like a SMT demon, yet has the least face

>you don't like these completely outlandish pokemon designs that were intentionally made to not resemble pokemon, therefore you're IGNORANT!
okay then
>>
If Ultra Beast is a brand new Pokémon classification does that mean we'll get more cool aliums next generation?

GF pls
>>
>>31571080
>intentionally made to not resemble pokemon
But this isn't true. Even in the game they state they are Pokemon. They are designed to be Pokemon from another world, why is that so hard to grasp?
>>
I was one of them. I'm not mad, though. They finally gave is a good special rock-type sweeper.
>>
>>31571091
>acting as if I'm the one with difficulty grasping things when you use a childish semantic argument
ebin

they are designed to not resemble other pokemon because they are from another world. they only resemble pokemon when you apply the label of pokemon to them and say they resemble pokemon because they resemble themselves. but they were not pokemon before gen 7, and there were not pokemon like them except perhaps the regis who were one design and not nearly as egregiously alien

someone at game freak could take a picture of a penis make it an official pokemon, saying it's from planet penismon. and then it would "resemble a pokemon" because it literally is one because game freak can make anything they like a pokemon. but it wouldn't make it any more out of place compared to the entirely of the rest of the pokedex
>>
File: 1476294357654.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1476294357654.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>31571085
I hope so, wouldn't be that hard to implement
>Wormholes scattered across the region in hard to reach places
>You can bait a UB out to catch it like that
How is that?
>>
>>31569824

I'm more a Remember when the "UBs aren't Pokemon, even though they're catchable and usable"

I mean, you can feed a cat, play fetch with a cat, walk a cat. still doesn't make it a dog.
>>
>>31570945
Staryu and Starmie don't have a face.
>>
Remember when we learned that the UBs got shinies, and there was still some idiots who denied that they're Pokemon?
>>
File: best legends.jpg (114KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best legends.jpg
114KB, 1440x1080px
>>31569832
These guys are catchable.You set up yourself for getting BTFO from the very beginning.
>>
>people seriously pretending UBs aren't just SM's legendaries with a new name

autism
>>
>>31571767
Except they're established as regular pokemon right from the get go you retard.
>>
>>31571085
or there could be a game set IN Ultraspace.
>>
File: 1484625518267.jpg (29KB, 425x348px) Image search: [Google]
1484625518267.jpg
29KB, 425x348px
>ultra beasts are aliens
>conveniently takes the form/concept of known cultures

That's like going to Mars and finding things dancing tango.
>>
File: 1472659556399.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1472659556399.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>31571867
>Pheromosa looks like Lusamine by sheer fucking coincidence
Why the fuck even.
>>
>>31571789
>Calls me retard
>Didn't see the UB twist coming from 10 miles away
Anon,are you really that dumb?
>>
>>31571960
Yeah, like those retards who seriously believed that UB-01 wasn't Lillie.

I saw that twist coming miles away the moment they revealed UB-01.
>>
>>31571960
There was no twist. They just did something drastically less interesting than what they could've done.
>>
File: tiredofthis.png (29KB, 122x131px) Image search: [Google]
tiredofthis.png
29KB, 122x131px
>>31570369
>>31570467
>We can't call extraterrestrials aliens because the word alien has multiple definitions
>>
>>31569832
>>31569832
>>31569832
fpbp
>>
File: wottergate.jpg (378KB, 1280x1195px) Image search: [Google]
wottergate.jpg
378KB, 1280x1195px
In all my time lurking here I'll never fail to be amazed by the levels of delusion you faggots manage to reach.
>>
>>31570385
>lombre isn't the fucking alien pokemon
Ludicolo is an alien though
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.