[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all of my pokemon, dating back to Leaf Green were on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

>tfw all of my pokemon, dating back to Leaf Green were on Alpha Sapphire
>tfw just realized husband traded it in for cash before I could transfer all my shit to the Pokemon bank

should I just an hero?
>>
>>31565504
Kill your husband. Why the fuck would he do that? >inb4 someone else says to an hero because gay
>>
>>31565504
divorce him and burn down the house
>>
just inject them bro lol just lol
>>
>>31565504
>poorfag has to trade in games for money
>>
Suck his dick
>>
>>31565504
Need an update OP, what happened?
>>
I'd be heartbroken.
>>
sounds like something a junkie would do
>>
>>31565520
They cud be womon
>>
>>31566105
>women
>using computer

Lol
>>
>>31565520
> not realizing that this board is crawling with women.

If my husband did that I would make him eat left over baby food.
>>
>>31565504

What is it like to have a man that you can just snuggle/kiss/fuck whenever you want?
>>
>>31565504

Beat him to death with a rubber mallet.
>>
>>31566134
This board is also crawling with gays, so.
>>
>>31566140
I wanna know that feel
>>
>>31566105
>>31566134
Regardless of if they are actually male or female, someone is gonna assume they are gay.
>>
>>31565504
Kill your husband
>>
>>31566190
Kill yourself, Jimbo.
>>
This happened to me. My parents sold my DS in a garage sale with my copy of Pokémon Diamond.

This is why I hacked my 3DS, and remade all of my favorite Pokémon. They are exactly the same as my bros. Even have their old dream world memories. It's like they're back from the dead, I love it.
>>
>>31565504

God hates fags.
>>
>>31565504

> Not backing up anything significant to pokebank
> Not then cloning your gamesav to have two copies of everything you care about
> Not downloading pkbank and having two backup banks in addition to a physical cartridge.
> Not saving a .pkm file of all your bros.

Yeah, you should just toxic yourself and let the turns ride out.
>>
>>31565504
Just get it back from the gamestop and shove your finger up his ass and play it off by saying you want to try something new
>>
>>31566257
stop giving tripfags attention, newfriend
>>
>>31565850
That's what she said!
>>
just inject lol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.