[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At this point is it even worth going through XY for someone who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon why.jpg (238KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon why.jpg
238KB, 1500x1500px
At this point is it even worth going through XY for someone who has never played it?
>>
>>31563692
Neh, do it for the story i guess, that way you know how stupid and weird lysandre is.
>>
>>31563692
no. story is just ok and the gameplay is absolutely disgusting
>>
Only if you need one of the legendaries.
>>
It's comfy.
>>
>>31563692
why the fuck do u retards always ask this kind of shit, play the fucking game for 30 minutes and see if you enjoy it, play it on citra or freeshop and you lose only a small amount of time playing it. play the game and think for your fucking self.
>>
>>31563692
If you want one of the box legendaries then go for it. If not there's not really much to do in it.
>>
>>31563803
but what if i end up accidentally liking something i'm not supposed to

how can i play something if i don't know if i'm supposed to like it or not before hand
>>
>>31563919
What
>>
>>31563692
only if you still need the mascots with a good nature. Imagine BW without N and annoying as fuck companions, that's basically what the story of XY was like
>>
Don't bother honestly. Its super easy and not very memorable.
>>
>>31563692
They're easily the weakest Pokemon games but they are Pokemon games so 8/10 I.e. good. Play it.
>>
If you want to do a run with Pokemon from it or pokebank things, not much value otherwise. It's pretty much a Nintendo-style version of Pokemon, super basic and super sterile and bland.
>>
Do it faggot. Im going to play it after im done with oras on citra
>>
It's pretty good imo. I like the region. If you need any of the legendaries too, plus it's a lot easier to shiny hunt there than in any other game.
>>
File: xyshaunafireworkscomic.png (1010KB, 872x1485px) Image search: [Google]
xyshaunafireworkscomic.png
1010KB, 872x1485px
>>31563692
Do it for Shauna
>>
File: 1484117843884.png (1016KB, 872x1485px) Image search: [Google]
1484117843884.png
1016KB, 872x1485px
>>31566733
Not this shit again
>>
The music was really good and I'd like to do another Wonderlocke on it 2bh. Even if it's fairly mundane and run-of-the-mill, it's still plenty fun.
>>
>>31566733
Fuck you
>>31566761
And fuck you for confusing me. How am I supposed to know if I can trust you?
>>
>>31566733
fuck u dumbass
>>
File: 1481805242610.jpg (88KB, 559x938px) Image search: [Google]
1481805242610.jpg
88KB, 559x938px
>>31566733
>>
It's fun the first time you play it but after that it gets boring. And the characters are forgettable. Go ahead and play it once but never again.
>>
Here's how the average person should go about deciding whether to play a Pokémon game.
If it has a third version, play that over the paired versions
If it's a remake, play one of them over the original versions (with the exception of ORAS)

So there you go

FireRed or LeafGreen
Emerald
Platinum
HeartGold or SoulSilver
Black or White
Black 2 or White 2
X or Y
Sun or Moon

There's no Z, and we're not going to be seeing Kalos again for a long time, so might as well get X or Y. Even if you don't like it, at least you'll know.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.