[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/, What are your greatest achievements in Pokemon games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1464067054392.jpg (41KB, 529x397px) Image search: [Google]
1464067054392.jpg
41KB, 529x397px
/vp/, What are your greatest achievements in Pokemon games?

>Cleared adventure log in PMD Red/Blue and Sky
>Have at least 100 legit shinies
>Have a legit living dex (only through games I've bought, no trading with other people)
>Have caught and stored almost all glitch pokemon in Blue AND Yellow (they both have their own) through arbitrary code execution using items 8F and w sm respectively, on actual hardware (and yes I fucked up my save file a couple of times)
>>
File: 1485212848199.png (1MB, 1137x827px) Image search: [Google]
1485212848199.png
1MB, 1137x827px
all gold symbols in Pt BF
>>
>>31562663
Probably beating champions tournament with my in game team

>>31562730
How the fuck did you beat rentals. I never was able to get the silver print even with golds in Castle/Tower
>>
>>31562663
Have a whole living dex in SS with Gold Crowns
Have 5 boxes of Penta-perfect Egg move legit Shinies
>>
>>31562663
Defeated all the Zero Islands and recruited everyone in rescue team.
>>
First my story, then my gf's story.
MY STORY: - Simply went full autism and bought two original game boys to trade pokemon so I could catch them all. I got that damn certificate and never felt like I wasted my time more.

GF'S STORY: - She was ultra happy to catch an Abra without it teleporting away using a fire attack to burn it. Great day for her.
>>
File: browser_pokemon.png (176KB, 360x288px) Image search: [Google]
browser_pokemon.png
176KB, 360x288px
I've played and completed all official and semi-official games relating to Pokemon including the super obscure AOL 3D game that was available for like a week when Pokemon 2000 released
>>
These achievements are so shit that idk if i should even tell you mine so you wont be ashamed

I beat XY and SM
>>
Virginity/Autism meter: The Thread
>>
>>31562761
The trick is to swap often. The Pokemon that trainers use become better and better as you progress, to the point that the ones initially picked can barely compete with the mons used in Round 7.
>>
Gotten legit Shiny Rayquaza/Zekrom/Lugia
>>
>>31562663
>all the silver symbols in Hoenn's Battle Frontier
>completed the Hoenn Dex in Emerald
>black trainer card in Alpha Sapphire
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.