[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i fix this line to make them look more like Pokemon? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: gangstroutfix.png (74KB, 1516x740px) Image search: [Google]
gangstroutfix.png
74KB, 1516x740px
How do i fix this line to make them look more like Pokemon? They're Dark/Water type and based on Yakuza, and the last one is based on an Italian mafia boss, like Don Corleone.
Somebody advised me to put some red on the mid evo, since the other two had red somewhere, so i put in a Japanese sun-like marking on its back. Not sure if that works, though.
>>
>>31562233
>start by not making them literally just a fish, a dolphin, and a whale with random designs all over them
>>
>>31562233
The Japanese hunt whales though
>>
>>31562253
That's why i'm asking that, to make them feel more like monsters and not animals with some designs.
>>
the last one doesn't look tot mafioso to me
maybe a mafioso-like moustache?
>>
>>31562287
I've considered giving it a seaweed beard/mustache, but wouldn't that be kinda weird?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>31562314
yeah that wouldn't look too good
but since he has "normal" eyebrows why not give him a normal moustache?
>>
File: gangstroutfix.png (76KB, 1506x740px) Image search: [Google]
gangstroutfix.png
76KB, 1506x740px
>>31562433
How's that?
>>
>>31562528
looks a little too french to me but it's the right direction
>>
File: GreatThing.gif (45KB, 475x207px) Image search: [Google]
GreatThing.gif
45KB, 475x207px
>>31562233
Make the last evo Water/Steel and add a shit ton of guns to it
>>
>>31562573
>a little too French
Sensible chuckle
>>
>>31562528
Needs more "dragon tatoos" and/or markings on te jacket.
Seaweed moustache needs to be bigger and different
>>
give the last one a "cigar" that's made out of coral or something with bubbles coming out of it
>>
>>31563065
Or a pipe, since I think those are stereotypical Yakuza things.
>>
>>31562233
Drag the file into the recycle bin
>>
File: gangstroutfix.png (82KB, 1568x740px) Image search: [Google]
gangstroutfix.png
82KB, 1568x740px
>>31563045
>>31563065
Not sure if too overdesigned by /vp/ standards?
>>
I think it's about the shape of the whale. It's too accurate to real life whales and reminds me of Wailord.

I do like your fakemon, been seeing it in some fakemon threads. Maybe change how the final form is posed?
>>
Exaggerate the pompadour on the middle stage more and make the first stage fish less boring.

also learn to draw
>>
>>31563532
Yeah, i might change the shape a bit. Maybe make it a little bit anthro (not as in Incineroar or Blaziken, but as in give it more hand-like fins) and make it be able to stand on the tail.

>I do like your fakemon, been seeing it in some fakemon threads
Wow, thanks haha

>>31563576
Exaggerating the pompadour is actually a good idea, because right now it looks more like a sponge than a pomp with a blowhole. The fish... Not sure how to make it less boring. Maybe exaggerate the fins? Or give it some stripes?

>also learn to draw
This is just a WIP, this is why it's drawn that way, so it's easier to edit.

Anyways, i'll try it tomorrow.
>>
>>31563480
I would straighten the eyelid on the first evo; the curve looks off. A straight downward slant is simpler and more aggressive. I'd make the eyes bigger, too, to reinforce the 'first evo of a 3 stage mon is cute' trope.

Maybe a toothy grin on the second stage, too. I dig your third stage at this point, though.
>>
It'd be pretty fitting for it to have a National Dex number of 893. Just saying.

I'm a little stumped. Giving it a katana-horn like a narwhal adds to the motif, but...

Ah, I have an idea. Have an evolution where it loses part of it, like losing a finger if you dishonour your Yakuza pals or something. A subtle thing - but give dolphin four 'fingers' and keep whale at three.
>>
>>31562233
These look bland
>>31562528
Better
>>31563480
Too much I say
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.