[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /vp/ like Evocreo? I think it's got some neat mechanics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 1438507567_evocreo-2.jpg (95KB, 957x559px) Image search: [Google]
1438507567_evocreo-2.jpg
95KB, 957x559px
Does /vp/ like Evocreo? I think it's got some neat mechanics but I haven't played it enough to really decide. It's fun that's for sure. Better designs than the most of the latest Gens to be honest family.
>>
>>31559678
wuts dis?
>>
File: IMG_20160205_001543.jpg (680KB, 2134x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160205_001543.jpg
680KB, 2134x1440px
>>31559705
Evocreo. It's a mobile game. It's pokemon BUT insted of PP moves have cooldowns. There's also a lot of changes to combat involving buffs and debuffs. Creos evolve differently depending on their elemental attunement. Its pretty neato
>>
>>31559761
show me some of their fakemons
>>
File: Evo-Creo-.png (407KB, 604x423px) Image search: [Google]
Evo-Creo-.png
407KB, 604x423px
>>31559864
Not OP but here's from a quick google image search
Pretty run of the mill for a Pokemon ripoff, but the designs are inoffensive enough and somewhat appealing at least
>>
>>31559911
DUDE DRAGONS LMAO
>>
File: screen1024x1024.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
screen1024x1024.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
>>31559911
they look better ingame imo

>>31559864
http://evocreo.wikia.com/wiki/Creopedia

They're animated ingame and everything. Plus you can choose one to follow you in the overworld
>>
>>31559989
Oh wow, they do look a bit better with the in-game graphics, it looks like they put a bit of effort into the spritework unlike most Poke-esque games you'll find on mobile
Might try this out someday if I'm not bored or busy

Is it very "pay-wall" heavy or are there not too many in-game purchases
>>
I played it for a day and had a lot of fun. Advice to anons interested, plan out your team and learn how the move/evolution system works before you start the game, or you're going to regret not evolving something at the right time and missing out on various opportunities.
>>
File: 1485293322558.png (276KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
1485293322558.png
276KB, 512x368px
>>31559989
>literally just the pyro
i know it's one of those knockoff games but god damn lmao
>>
>>31560137
It's a knockoff with some heart though
>>
>>31560062
I'd like to know this as well.
>>
>>31560062
>>31560295
Thirded. OP is it pay to win?

I've been trying to play a good Pokémon on my phone for a while but emulators are getting old and hacks usually suck. I want something fresh.
>>
>>31559911
The Steel/Dragon thing on the far left looks pretty cool, actually, but as for the rest?

>Long necked Torterra
>Lapras with purple eyebrows
>Warthog wearing Stunky hide
>Generic dragon
>I don't even know WHAT that's supposed to be
>Eeveelution

"Appealing" is not a word I'd use to describe these, even if only somewhat.
>>
>>31560455
Appealing in the sense that they are meant to look visually pleasing, not to insinuate they have any sort of originality or creative design
Don't misunderstand me, I'm just saying that they are well drawn and presented, not well made
>>
>>31559761
Literally my moms Kanto
>>
>>31560455
The back and white thing is probably the Mewtwo of the game.
>>
>>31559989
Some interesting designs. Already found five I wanna use.
>>
>>31559678
Just downloaded it and so far the fact you can play with no Wifi is a major plus. Also, I'm. Digging these detailed sprites. The overworld ones too.
>>
>>31559911
For everyone reading these ones are the "Prime"s or pretty much legendaries. The black and white one is Mizan I think and it's pretty much the Arceus of the game
>>
>>31561447
>generic red dinosaur is a legendary

also what's the deal with mizan and why it looks so edgy
>>
>>31560062
>>31560295
>>31560352
(not OP) You need to actually buy the game, so that's the paywall, but in-game there is nothing like the usual mobile p2w. You can find gems (premium currency) at the start of the game, then you can use it to summon Creos. These summons are not better than regular Creos other than they have a chance of being genetically modified, meaning better stats but require more exp to level, plus they have alternate coloring. A much better use of the gems though is to buy the equivalent of the 'Repel', which is permanent but you can turn it on or off
>>
>>31561447
He's light-type and dark-type, so I guess it's that. He's a glass cannon though
>>
File: 1477351289931.jpg (57KB, 674x799px) Image search: [Google]
1477351289931.jpg
57KB, 674x799px
>>31559911
this thing alone beats the whole roster design wise
>>
I can answer most people's questions; I've played through the game and beaten the Coliseum (E4 but more like the anime Pokemon League, where it's a tournament with randomized trainers) multiple times. I just downloaded an APK so I couldn't get any updates/play online but if I could go back I would definitely pay for it. Before I stopped playing they released and endgame cave with the Black/White looking thing from >>31559911
which is the Mewtwo/Arceus, but again I couldn't play it because I had an APK. If I'm not mistaken it has now added a LOT more Creo (pokemon) as well as more areas
>>
>>31561688
(this sounds like a paid advertisement, but I'll keep going lol)
There's HMs except they don't take up move slots (move slots are 1 Elite move, 3 regular moves, and 1 recovery move), and they are abilities that the Creos can learn as passives upon reaching a certain level.
There's a regular overworld, and then using HMs such as fly and tunnel will bring you to the flying overworld (like soaring in ORAS except more like a dungeon) or the underground (what it sounds like, sort of like from DPPt). Both of these worlds can connect you from locations in the regular overworld to eachother, for example using tunnel and then coming out from a different part of the underground will bring you up in a different part of the overworld, and same with fly. These 'HMs' when used in specific places can also lead to secret areas, where rare items/prime creos are, and there are 3 of these in the game which each lead you to 1 of the starters.
>>
>>31561829
Wild Creo can be found just like in Pokemon, as in if you go into tall grass/cave etc., but there are also a LOT of overworld creo. They're not special like in Pokemon, they just happen to be there for you to battle if you want. Also there are shiny Creo, and you will be able to see a Creo's overworld sprite as shiny if it is one (As I mentioned somewhere in the thread there are genetically modified or GM Creos, so overall each creo has 3 palettes; regular, GM, and shiny).
There are gym leaders except instead of Gyms like in pokemon, you need to seek them out by exploring the overworld to find them, for example the fire gym leader is on the volcano and you need to explore the area to find him.
>>
>>31561932
http://evocreo.wikia.com/wiki/Creopedia is the 'fakedex' of this game. A large amount of the creo in the game can evolve into different elemnts, a lot like eevee.
Primes all have static positions in the map, but once you've caught a Prime you'll have a very low chance of encountering it within Zenith Park, pretty much like a sanctuary. You can also ride your creo, including some of the Primes.
>>
File: light.png (2KB, 82x84px) Image search: [Google]
light.png
2KB, 82x84px
>>31561937
Yeah the point is that at a certain part of the game you get to choose either that or pic related (their pre-evos)
>>
>>31559989
LITERALLY SQUIRTLE NBIRD REEEEE
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.