[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any big food chains in pokemon? I know there are pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: OU feeding on shitmon.jpg (260KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
OU feeding on shitmon.jpg
260KB, 1280x738px
Are there any big food chains in pokemon? I know there are pokemon that prey on other pokemon, like Pidgeot with Magikarp, Mandibuzz swooping on Cubone, Sneasel stealing eggs and Mareanie going after Corsola, but no actual chain of pokemon that prey on each other come to mind.
>>
>>31559229
Here's the closest food chain that I could think of going by the dex.
Wishiwashi schools scare gyarados, but that doesn't really count. Wingull eat schools of fish pokemon and lead fishermen to them, but that's again not specified. Wailord and wailmer eat tons of wishiwashi a day. Dhelmise is stated to be able to ohko wailord. Doesn't really count, but it's there.
>>
>>31559229
zangoose and sevipers
slakings (or vigoroths) hunt zangooses
>>
File: 1484285539553.png (120KB, 2256x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1484285539553.png
120KB, 2256x1320px
>>
>>31559373
Nice
>>
>>31559373
Where is it said furret eat rattata?
>>
Charizard like to eat Greninjas
>>
>>31560686
silver

>There is no telling where the tail begins. Despite its short legs, it is quick at hunting Rattata.
>>
Sableyes eat Carbinks
>>
>>31559373
How the fuck is a Lumineon gonna eat a Starmie
>>
>>31559229
>anime actually showed how Mareanie fed on Corsola
>>
>>31563035
They nibble at the arms, but the starmie just regenerate faster then lumineon can eat them. Lumineon isn't a very fearsome predator.
>>
File: CszLOYtXEAA48XS.jpg (38KB, 330x380px) Image search: [Google]
CszLOYtXEAA48XS.jpg
38KB, 330x380px
>>31563035
>Think of Starmie as the OU Apex Pokemon
>Read the Dex entry that it SOMEHOW has predators and isn't actually the apex of its ecosystem

>>31566145
>>31559229
I find it hard to make any sense of this. I assume that's how Mareanie captures and poisons its prey, but it obviously has it's mouth on the wrong side of the body to actually be eating the Corsola.
And that seems really disorienting, flipping upside down just to catch your prey.
>>
>>31559229
While never outright stated in Sun/Moon, the Reef Triggerfish is one of the main predators of the Crown-of-Thorns Starfish.

So reasonable assumption to assume Bruxish(which is likely based on a reef triggerfish) eats Mareanie and Toxapex.

On the actual confirmed side, it eats Shellders.
>It stuns its prey with psychokinesis and then grinds them to mush with its strong teeth. Even Shellder's shell is no match for it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.