[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... RBY to SM poketransfer questions What abilities do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon_Bank_logo.jpg (20KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Bank_logo.jpg
20KB, 400x240px
So... RBY to SM poketransfer questions

What abilities do they get on transfer?
Can they keep all the moves they can't have?
Can we clone things easily in gen 1 for unlimited distribution to gen 7?
>>
Hidden Abilities.
Yes.
I don't know, I don't cheat.
>>
What about their pokeballs? are they all in the regular red ones or does the game recognize in which ones they were caught?
>>
>>31549425
It seems glitched mons do not make the cut in the slightest. No Guard Machamp is a no go because

>Hidden Abilities Only

And there might be some odd moves here or there that will be exclusive to RBY, like Reflect Chansey. I'm more interested in Barrier, but it can't learn that. If it could I would run Psych Up teams with it til the end of time.
>>
>>31549508
Wouldn't you still be able to get no guard fissure champ with an ability capsule once it was transferred to SuMo?
>>
>>31549590

The ability capsule has been a thing for almost 4 years now, why don't people understand you can't change hidden abilities to normal abilities with capsules.
>>
Didn't want to make a new thread for this question but I never got any Gen 6 game so can I transfer my pokemon from white to Sun or do they need to gp through XY/ORAS first?
>>
>>31549706
I don't think so. Poke Transfer should go from source game straight to moon. It doesn't discriminate like that. It just puts box 1 into the transfer box and that's it.
>>
>>31549508
>It seems glitched mons do not make the cut in the slightest

Just mew. Any other glitch works fine. I got a level 7 Gengar sitting in bank
>>
>>31549508
what are some Gen 1 exclusive mons and moves that are all the rage?
>>
>>31549508
what about Missingno?
>>
>>31553131
i think it becomes a houndour
>>
>>31553145
A houndour from a gen1 game, that's cool.
>>
>>31553374
houndoor from gen 1 with sky attack and water gun?
>>
Anyone know to to get a glitch mew through to bank? or have the file for a legit one?
>>
>>31549425
Incidentally it seems that transferred mons can be shiny

They need to have IV values of 10 in Attack/Speed/Special and Defense 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 15 - just like in Gen II games.
>>
>>31553846
Glitch Mew can't get through - Mew has to match the European event Mew perfectly to pass
>>
>>31553864
Funny,I just got one through by injecting a legit european one
>>
>>31554227
Where did you got che europea mew?>>31553864
>>
>>31553860
>Just like in gen 2
Except in gen 2 it was
Atk:2,3,6,7,10,11,14,15
Def:10
Spec:10
Speed:10

They fucked up and mixed up the attack and defense stats.
>>
>can't transfer trainer fly glitch pokemon
>sun and moon are easily amongst the worst games in the series
>it's Nintendo
>conservative, lefty, never gonna be great again nintendo
In to the trash it goes
>>
>>31554666
How are IVs determined?
>>
More of a general question is the poke bank day counter run off the server or my 3ds internal date? I ask this because my 3ds reset itself to 2011 and then I bought bank.
>>
>>31553846
You can use arbitrary code execution to change the Mew's OT and trainer id to match the distribution one, but it takes a lot of setup
>>
>>31554873
3 perfect IVs chosen at random, the rest randomly generated. Basically like any legendary in Gen 6/7
>>
Do the Gen I mons leave the virtual console game when transferred, or are they just copied onto SM?
>>
>>31549493
I want answer aswell
>>
>What abilities do they get on transfer?
H.A.
>Can they keep all the moves they can't have?
Yes
>Can we clone things easily in gen 1 for unlimited distribution to gen 7?
Yes. PkHex supports Gen 1.

>>31556349
>>31549493
Normal PokéBall. It won't recognise them.
>>
I have a general pokemon bank question

Is there a reward for completing the national dex?
>>
>>31560200
It's Game Freak in 2017. Take a guess
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.