[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm going back to ORAS real quick to EV train my pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: hfdhhfdhfdhhd.png (1MB, 928x563px) Image search: [Google]
hfdhhfdhfdhhd.png
1MB, 928x563px
So, I'm going back to ORAS real quick to EV train my pokemon beofre sending them up. I forgot how _comfy_ they made Hoenn
>>
>>31548963
I can't stand the chibi sizes. Feel so weird after SM
>>
File: Mauville_City.png (641KB, 819x550px) Image search: [Google]
Mauville_City.png
641KB, 819x550px
>>31548963
I really adored the aesthetics and the remade music. And there was something especially comfy about Poké Marts being their own buildings again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SthfjxYXTA

I think Hoenn might be my favorite region
>>
File: 1451704629042.jpg (38KB, 272x261px) Image search: [Google]
1451704629042.jpg
38KB, 272x261px
>>31548963
Where were you when you realized "ORAS is shit" was a meme all along, and that you had fallen for it and been lying to yourself for the past two years despite you actually enjoying it when you first played through it?
>>
>>31549290
anything is better than the shit we will be dealing with for at least a year and a half now
>>
>>31548963
ORAS has comfy towns and shit routes.
>>
>>31548963
It was a great game. Shame the Sinnohfoeti hate change so much they memed /vp/ into thinking ORAS is shit when it's actually the best remake.

Nothing comfier than chilling in your secret base by the lake with all your bros.
>>
>>31549328
>a year and a half later
"Man Alola was great. Comfy too. This new game is shit."
>>
>>31549626
hgss will never be topped as the best remakes friend oras can be second though
>>
>>31549626
I can't wait to see the Sinnoh remake variant of this post in a couple of years.
>>
>>31549676
just think in about 4 years gen 5 remake train will be in full speed
>>
>>31549671
HGSS are the worst ones, though. Shit engine, fixed none of Johto's many problems, ruined the music, and no new content except gimmick minigame shit. Also the game that robbed us of the Game Corner. FRLG and ORAS are much better on every front.
>>
File: 3421432.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
3421432.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>31549708
>>
>>31549729
Still has a shit ton of points though. Nearly all of Johto's problems weren't fixed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.