[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still have pokemon on gen IV game carts that haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1366152003472.png (72KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1366152003472.png
72KB, 250x250px
>still have pokemon on gen IV game carts that haven't been transferred yet.
>>
>>31543870
Just PKHEX inject lol
>>
File: image.png (127KB, 906x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127KB, 906x792px
> Played Diamond last year by the first time. Love the game although its flaws
> Have X, AS, Sun and bank subscription
> Not having black or white

Inb4 just inject lol
> Inject your ass
>>
>>31543870
Gen 4 was best. Never saw a reason to transfer all of them. Got two boxes of random legends and mons I value in general.
>>
>>31543936
i'm on the same boat but with HGSS

However, there isn't much I'd want to trade anyways, maybe the lugia I caught but it has a shitty nature, and the other legendaries as trade fodder
>>
File: 1484513378251.png (137KB, 683x769px) Image search: [Google]
1484513378251.png
137KB, 683x769px
>buy used pokemon game
>has shittons of shinies, legends, and event pokemon
>>
>>31543870
I do, I bought a sealed Diamond cart this month. It's so much better than what I remembered, even more with Wii connectivity
>>
>>31543870
I never bought XY can I still transfer pokemon from my White into Sun?
>>
>>31544023
>buy used gen 4
>it has a torterra with fly
I had one of these on all 3 gen 4 games I bought used.
Is this some kind of meme I'm not aware of?
>>
>>31543870
I still actually play my older games from time to time, so I like having my old teams on them. It's not like they'd see any use in the newer games, the new dudes need to shine, too.

I only ever transferred mons I needed to complete the dex, meaning that due to GF's brilliant business decisions, I don't need to transfer anything anymore. Or renew my subscription. Nice move, nerds.
>>
am I the only one who is still alive for the sole purpose of playing the next video game?

super depressed today for some reason (i know, nice blog faggot etc), but really makes you think, what did he mean by this
>>
>>31544360
isn't this like most of /vp/ and /v/? I mean, I study and intend to live comfortably, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't to be able to afford more games
>>
>>31544112
Could be you bought the games that were owned by the same person.
>>
>>31544112
Could just be a team member repurposed as an HM slave? I had a fleet of Bidoof's that each knew fly and three other HM moves.
>>
>>31543870
That's too far from being a bad thing, Anon, because you can use it on Gen IV's Battle Frontier (which ironically is a better Post-Game than Gen VI's and SM). Also between X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire you will be able to catch all the non-Event Legendaries and Deoxys existant as of Gen VI, and if you had any of those games during 2016 you could have a chance of getting all the Event Legendaries not named Diancie.
>>
>bought HG because I lost my SS
>it has a living shiny dex along with some legit shiny event pokemon
>don't want to restart and lose all the shinies
>can't find my SS to trade them over
>even if I did it would be a real bitch to transfer everything over
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.