[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not having a Global Link account protects you from the ban wave,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: sleepy marshadow.gif (693KB, 540x433px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy marshadow.gif
693KB, 540x433px
Not having a Global Link account protects you from the ban wave, right? I never bothered to make one, but have still made blatant edits to my save file, including injecting a Marshadow and a full Dex.

Will I be alright?
>>
No gaurentee but thats seems to be the way they are banning, also don't be retarded and inject mons like that if the do find a way to check illegal pokes you're first on the chopping block. Check battle spot if you can battle youre ok for now
>>
So they're banning people for injecting? I haven't injected in a like two days. But I also synced my game a few days ago. I guess better still check though.
>>
File: marshadow angry.gif (2MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
marshadow angry.gif
2MB, 400x299px
>>31542207
I checked Battle Spot and could Free Battle just fine. I'm gonna release the Marshadow and remove its entry from my Dex though, just in case.
>>
>>31542315
its only rating battle
>>
>>31542258
I'm pretty sure what they're banning for is namechanging and other activity that is easily detectable via global link, it has nothing to do with your pokemon.

Nintendo will never ban for modified pokemon because it's very easy to end up with them through WT or GTS. Banning a thousand innocent players for every injector they catch isn't worth it, and that implies they can even tell well made injected pokemon apart from legitimate ones (which they can't, otherwise they would be prevented from being used in online play automatically)
>>
>>31542315
Check Wonder Trade. Free Battle will let anyone in atm.
>>
>>31542315
You have it's entry? I have a marshadow and it's z-move yet my poke dex doesn't say 302 it still says 301 like he Marshadow isn't there. guess that means I'm safe then and I get to keep my adorable little shady
>>
fuk
>>
>>31542371
Like changing the names of Pokemon you aren't the OT of?
>>
>>31542371
>Nintendo

???????????
>>
File: marshadow.gif (933KB, 688x514px) Image search: [Google]
marshadow.gif
933KB, 688x514px
>>31542335
Well, that's a relief. I never played Ranked.

>>31542372
Love Ball Cutiefly successfully Wonder Traded.

>>31542396
Yeah, I'm at 302. I can always inject another when this has settled down. Rest in pieces, Wisp. ;_;
>>
>>31542431
>Love Ball Cutiefly
But that isn't illegal?
>>
>>31542431
Just save his pkm file for later.
>>
>>31542450
Why would it be? It's possible to catch a cutiefly in a love ball, now if it were in a cherish ball or a dream ball, or knew moves it couldn't legally learn then he'd be in trouble.

>>31542431
I still don't get how you got it's entry, I just booted up my game and my dex still has 301 seen with Magearna being last. Did you use PKSM or PKhex? You could probably save your buddy by removing it's entry and registration.
>>
>>31542450
?????
>>
>>31542482
>>31542510
I thought he meant successfully traded as in "i could trade an illegal mon". I now realize he meant "i can use wondertrade fine"
Forgive my dumb ass please I just woke up
>>
File: happy marshadow.gif (1004KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
happy marshadow.gif
1004KB, 500x500px
>>31542474
That's a good idea Anon, I'll do that.

>>31542450
No.

>>31542482
PKHeX. I believe I just clicked the "Complete Dex" option. I did just that, back at 301 now.
>>
>>31542561
Yeah, you can keep your Mar-mar. I'm certain even when gamefreak releases the guy officially you'll still be able to keep him with no issues
>>
If you don't have a pokemon global link account, and haven't game synced, you won't be banned. You can't be banned from a service you don't even use

These "bans" are only for anything game sync related, i.e. ranked battles.

And if it makes you feel any better, I -DO- have a Marshadow and I -DO- have it's entry and was NOT banned.

I did however unsync my game just to be on the safe side. Even if I did release it, and remove its dex entry, the fact that I had it would still be synced server side
>>
>>31542315
So how does shiny angry marshadow look?
>>
>>31542647
Purple instead of green.
>>
can we make this into a marshadow thread?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.