[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this man makes 6 digits by uploading garbage >tfw you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: EATv0SUY.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
EATv0SUY.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>this man makes 6 digits by uploading garbage
>tfw you will never be a successful pokétuber
>>
And some day somebody he doesn't know is gonna sucker punch him and knock all of his teeth out. I hope it's me.
>>
File: 1477572606835.jpg (11KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1477572606835.jpg
11KB, 249x249px
Inb4
>A-At least I'm not a furry! B-BTFO!
>>
>tfw he does not know what he is doing
>tfw people support him
>tfw he picks on things he dislikes
>tfw people still support him regardless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7DzTKZTWRU

JUST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9abYOD-Wck
>>
>>31537889
jesus, in the first video they both play like total thrash, and this bright powder hax
>>
>>31537804
He really makes that much or are you pulling my leg? I honestly don't know what to believe when it comes to YouTuber's pay
>>
>>31539809
SocialBlade which gives a very broad range says between 40k and 640k. What's usually right is just below the median, so in all likelihood, yes, he does make that much.
>>
>>31539854
I'll say it a million times: the amount YouTuber get paid is just disgusting, then again I have no idea how much work is involved
>>
File: CqasD66UEAAYjH4.png (827KB, 1011x671px) Image search: [Google]
CqasD66UEAAYjH4.png
827KB, 1011x671px
>>
>>31537817
Wait, are you saying VERLISIFY is a NAZI, anon? I serioulsy hope you're not implying that he's a NAZI.

So, has the fucker made a video gloating about the ban thing already?
>>
>>31539868
Never watched this Verlisify guy but most youtubers put a lot of actual time into their work if that's the only metric you want to go by. A lot of it really low-effort bullshit but is reality TV or a do-nothing state job any different?

A lot of people will slide by in life contributing nothing of substance, who cares? I doubt the average 4chan user is much better than him desu.
>>
>>31540393
>I doubt the average 4chan user is much better than him desu
>Never watched this Verlisify guy

No wonder you think that.
>>
>>31537804
>poketubers

What?
>>
>>31539868
Cry harder, they're taking advantage of something out there. If you really wanted, you could do the same.

>>31537804
#millionaires
#justgotpaidletsgetlaid
>>
Go drink ble-I mean, based liquids, like egg whites!
>>
>>31540526
From everything I hear here, it seems people hate him because he's a furry, is shit at the game, and is massively hypocritical.

So not much worse than the average 4chan user from what I gather.
>>
youtuber threads are cancer.
sage all youtuber threads.
>>
>>31540593
No, he's even more horrible than the average 4chan user. He made a Rain Dance Assault Vest Goodra once.
>>
>>31537804
looks like ali-g
>>
>>31537804
He looks like a less fat Zero
>>
>>31539896
This puts everything into perspective: Verlis is just an angry little piss baby that him and his teams got BTFO'd zip-to-four so he cries foul whenever a good player wins a major tournament by calling it out as hacked.
>>
>>31537889
Why tf did he not leave Pelliper out and try to scald Kangaskhan?
>>
i fucking hate his clickbaity shit he vomits out on a daily basis
>>
>>31537804
If idiots like you would stop talking about him and watching his videos he wouldn't be making much of anything.
>>
>>31541052
God, I thought my poke builds were shit.
>>
>>31541895
this

that said OP is probably the guy in the pic
>>
>>31542071
>>31541895
Hei there, furri boi
>>
>>31542050
He also unironically made a physical gengar with focus punch, and said that slurpuff was a mega kangaskhan counter (which is only true if kanga doesn't have return)
>>
>>31540393
>most youtubers put a lot of actual time into their work

have you seen this furry's videos?

>clickbait video
>shitty pokemon movesets
>copypaste 4chan leaks
>>
>>31542953
Really? You mean that physical Gengar set wasn't something he just made for shits and giggles? He seriously thought it could be viable?

No wonder this fucktard is 0-4 at competitions.
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12328752/1/VERLISIFY-VERSUS-SMOGON
>>
>>31542953
Subpunch Gengar is real thing though.
>>
>>31541270
Like, the mega man x zero?
>>
>>31544140
No it isn't. Sub, maybe. But not punch. When was the last time you saw a competitive Gengar run ANY of the elemental punches or focus punch? Keep it post physical/special split.
>>
>>31540576
is semen a base liquid?
>>
>>31544284
Gen 4
Last set:
http://www.smogon.com/dex/dp/pokemon/gengar/
>>
>>31537804
>lives in an abosule shithole of an appartement
>6 digits
lole
>>
>>31537804
If we loses his YT he'll be making minimum wage since he's a high school dropout.
>>
>>31537804

Fuck off underage! He is /ourguy/ and if you don't get that then you should crawl back to rëddit.
>>
>>31546066
Bait of the lowest quality
>>
>>31542967
desu I'm going to try to get into the clickbait meme shitposting on youtube.

>Steal other people's videos
>Make a shitty "contemplation" of random shit
>Rake in the money

If you make a tenth of a penny per advertisement and 1,000,000 people see a video that's 10k.
>>
>>31544279
Smash Bros Zero
>>
>>31539854
There was one guy with 300k subs that made a vid once saying he received 24k a year from youtube. Now, Verlisify probably makes more because while he has lower views per video, he uploads a shitload of them, but I bet he makes 60k max
>>
>>31546642
>>31546712
Yer, it seems like you actually don't make much money from this. There aren't any hard numbers except the actual numbers taken per year from other youtubers that I can find except that youtube takes 45% of the money you get from ad revenue.

Still pisses me off that Pewdiepie makes millions a year by being an idiot
>>
>>31546776
It does seem, however that if you're a fairly entertaining person and enjoy making videos anyway it's a great way to earn money on the side. Based on the amount of views that verlis has per video and the fact that the average take home per year of many youtubers with larger audiences with a more reliable and consistent topic seems to be anywhere from 20-40k if you consistently get hundreds of thousands of views per video and make at least 10 per week.

It's hard to gauge this though since there isn't really a concrete number system that anyone outside of the advertising companies know.
>>
>>31546776
I actually started watching some of Pewdiepie's recent videos and he's fairly entertaining. He's really made an effort to not be a jackass. I'm pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>31544038
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12328752/1/VERLISIFY-VERSUS-SMOGON
thank you for this anon
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.