[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't use pre-gen 6 Pokemon on ranked matches Fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: zBumEvF.png (168KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
zBumEvF.png
168KB, 700x700px
>can't use pre-gen 6 Pokemon on ranked matches

Fuck you, Game Freak. You expect a 25+yo to spin around the autism box for hours to get stuff that they already got ten years ago.

I quit in ORAS due to this, and now this crap again. Why can't we just use our old bros?

And people shit on XY. At least XY didn't stop you from using your legit Pokemon just because they're from older games.

Does GF really think that their whole playerbase are autists?
>>
Their target audience isn't 25+yos.
>>
>>31526486
Their actual audience are 25+yos.
>>
>>31526492
Damn I'm 21.
>>
>>31526449
>Does GF really think that their whole playerbase are autists?

no but they do think we just inject it lmao so they dont see the problem
>>
why?
>>
>>31526759
Apparently the japs are triggered by Sheer Cold Suicune or some shit that almost nobody actually used.
>>
But aren't you relieved you can still use pentagon Pokémon.
One would have assumed they'd keep ranked restricted to cross Pokémon only.
>>
So can we use pentagon mons on ranked and on tournaments? I don't want to rebreed my entire team AGAIN
>>
>>31526843
Since I stopped in ORAS, most of my pentagon Pokemon are the Kalos ones, so I'd have to breed (or inject) almost everything anyway.

I wish Bank would just strip event moves or something. It's hard for me to justify breeding stuff that I already have, but on the other hand, if I were to inject I could just play on Showdown.

I think I'll just stick to free battles.
>>
>>31526916
>and on tournaments
If you mean VGC, no. If you mean on BS competitions, it depends on the season's rules.

But on Ranked, yes, you can use them.
>>
>>31526944
Well shit then.

Time to hop the box and rebreed anything but garchomp. Got enough of those already
>>
>>31526449
>on ranked matches
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>31526449
>And people shit on XY. At least XY didn't stop you from using your legit Pokemon just because they're from older games.

except that's exactly what happened in gen 6 you massive retard
>>
They should reward you for playing the older games anyway!
>>
File: conker.png (479KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
conker.png
479KB, 500x708px
>>31527854
Only happened in ORAS you massive retard.
>>
>>31526449
Just breed your gen 6 pokemon
>>
>>31528678
Gen 6 invented the pentagon you fucking retard
>>
>>31526492
>>31526500
>19
>For some reason I still visit this trash board while my 3DS collects dust
>Listen to 25+ manbabbies complain about fucking pocket monsters

Officially jumping ship, you guys motivate me to do better
>>
>>31526449
j u s t i n j e c t l o l
u
s
t
i
n
j
e
c
t
l
o
l
>>
It's probably a shitmon if it's legit and pre destiny knot. Gamefreak is doing you a favor
>>
>>31528701
But it didn't matter because it was only enforced on VGC events.

Stop being stupid already.
>>
File: 1485056123735.jpg (20KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1485056123735.jpg
20KB, 299x299px
>>31528733
>he doesn't knows about RNG manipulation
>>
>>31528755
>op claims he doesn't have autism
>op has RNG manipulation pokemon

pick one
>>
>>31528715
If you are 19 and still play pokemon you are no better. Anyone can play it but the target audience is 8 year olds.
>>
>>31528755
Is that actually considered legit tho
>>
>>31528782
I am the OP.

RNG manipulation takes a few hours to understand, but once you get it, you can have any flawless Pokemon that you want in a few minutes.

I wouldn't consider it more autistic than blind breeding for hours.

>>31528795
You aren't altering the Pokemon or the game, so they're legit.
>>
>>31528795
It's a gray area. They are generated within the game, so they literally can't be illegal. But they are made using the help of external tools to an extent.
>>
>>31528715
See you tomorrow
>>
>>31528904
It was a rhetorical question. Rng abuse isn't all that legit
>>
File: IMG_1823.jpg (30KB, 488x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1823.jpg
30KB, 488x351px
>>31528755
>Op specified legit mins from older games
>refers to rng abuse
>>
>>31528936
How?

Let's say that I'm soft resetting a Groudon in Emerald and notice that if I just mash A I get similar spreads. If I stop mashing A to get different Groudon spreads, is that Groudon illegit?
>>
>>31529052
Rng abuse generates pokemon in-game, so they're as legit as you can get. Generation 4 and 5, especially 5, were the easiest to abuse eggs and legends.
>>
>>31526449
Was using a team of legit mon, then I swapped to my legit hatched rotom and now it says I can't use it? I hatched it in ORAS

Is rotom banned from ratings on b.s.?
>>
>>31529205
You sure it's legit? My Rotom Wash goes in fine.
>>
>>31529322
I bred and hatched it myself
>>
>>31526449
JUST INJECT LOL
>>
>>31529336
lol
>>
Thank god I don't care about competitive or ranked shit.

You guise take Pokemon, a childs game, way too seriously.
>>
>>31531241
>You guise take Pokemon, a childs game, way too seriously.
Boi I just want to go online and have fun with my Pokemon against people with similar skill.

The people taking Pokemon too seriously were the ones complaining about event moves nd stuff, which led to this ban.
>>
>>31526449
This is why I inject lol

>inb4 m-muh bonding

Yeah, right. GF wants you to dump your old bros just because they weren't born in Arora. Fuck GF man.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.