[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Fuck you if you want a living dex with alternate forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sun moon.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sun moon.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
"Fuck you if you want a living dex with alternate forms in Sun/Moon, we're only adding one omore box than ORAS but also like 30 new forms." - Gamefreak

"Fuck you if you want to track your progress, good luck doing that without a national dex" -Gamefreak again

I hope whichever retard was behind this idea gets diabetes.
>>
But anon, there is a National Dex.

The one you can't access even though you can still somehow register.

Oh, you mean the National National Dex, we got that one right here in Poke Bank, all you have to do is pay this annual fee of five buckaroos.

No cash? That's okay, we could have given you a free National Dex and still have the rest locked, but you know we won't, the National Dex is in fact thrown together with the actual service and locked behind a paywall, which means you'll be paying for both our National Dex and our services. :^)
>>
>>31526773
>I can't afford 5$
How do you even play vidya
>>
>>31526773
>>31526785
you can view the national dex without a sub to bank
>>
I won't defend it, but
>i HAVE to have 18 Arceus and 18 Silvally
is kind of dumb. At least the Oricorios change forms, those are just recolors. I'd argue about Keldeo too.
>>
>>31526811

Except not really, the app itself just kicks me out if I dare hit "No" on purchasing a pass.

>When you just want Nat. Dex access and you don't really have any interest over anything else the app offers even though people keep acting entitled and saying "it's just 5 bucks, dude, are you poor hurr" as if I want everything the app itself is capable of when I actually don't
>>
>>31526773
Just download PokeBank you stupid fuck
>>
>>31526773
>>31526952
Doesn't this only apply if you never got a sub? I think the free one they gave with XY counts as "used" so it let you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.