[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bank is released >transfer my stuff >have to grind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1484019135623.jpg (26KB, 260x322px) Image search: [Google]
1484019135623.jpg
26KB, 260x322px
>bank is released
>transfer my stuff
>have to grind BP for items
>have to grind eggs to make a Battle Spot team
>have to grind levels

Anyone else think that bank released too late? For some reason I can't play more at all. My file is stuck at 40 hours, the lowest I've ever been in a Pokemon game after two months.

Maybe this gen simply isn't that good.
>>
Pokenank won't even work for me.
>>
File: Blissy Davito.png (142KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
Blissy Davito.png
142KB, 540x303px
>I can grind for levels
>I can grind for eggs
>I can even send up pre-done mon with move tutor moves because there fucking are none in this gen

but until the rest of the mega forms are available I have no urge to keep going.
>>
You're fatigued. You did all that stuff in Gen 6, and now you need to do it again with the newer pokémon.

But you're not wrong either. I just inject lol my stuff now but I don't play SM anymore. There's nothing on that game that motivates me to do anything and the meta is bad.
>>
>>31525630
Honestly I just wish they released a new Battle Frontier or some comparable fun time sink (BW2 comes to mind)

I can't really find motivation to do the same lame Battle Tower 5th gen in a row. I already hit 100 straight wins in Maison singles last gen and I thought I had enough.
>>
just
>>
>>31525699
fuck
>>
>>31525699
inject diaper beam lol
>>
>>31525630
>2 months later
>finally get new mons
>expected to grind eggs to make a Battle Spot team and then grind levels
Pls kys gf. SM are good and all, but no way i'm playing it's stale postgame for months
>>
>>31525699
inject
>>
>>31525630
Destiny Knot being a 48 BP-item only was a big mistake on GF's part. Battle Tree grinding is impossible with 99% of in-game teams and Battle Royal goes slow as hell, even at Master Rank.
>>
>>31525630
You are lazy and spoiled child with no ability to focus.
Happy to get rid of you.
>>
>>31525823
I agree that some of the complaints I've seen presented before are extremely casual, but in no way OP can be blamed for the new system being a drag. This was more of a breeze back then.
>>
I'm surprised you didn't already have several hundred BP in bank interest saved up.
I had 500 ready to go.
>>
>>31525630
Game Freak must be planning to release DLC or announce a new Pokemon game soon because there's no way S/M's postgame/content will be enough to keep people occupied for about a year.
>>
>>31525630
you can transfer BP through bank
>>
>>31525696
Yep, I think this is it.
>>
>>31525915
>Only 500

Listen here, poorfag.
>>
>>31525915
>only 500
>>
>>31525696
I've had the game since release and haven't gotten my first badge yet (I've gone through every game first few weeks of release)
>>
>>31526527
>>31526575
I cashed in relatively recently to get some ability capsules.
>>
>>31525737
>Battle Tree grinding is impossible with 99% of in-game teams
I literally grinded my destiny knot with Tsareena, Azumarill and Incineroar, git gud.
>>
>>31527295
Why?
>>
>>31525630
>maybe this gen simply isn't that good

Pokémon peaked at Gen 4 and died immediately after
>>
>>31527971
Gen 4 didn't have random match making though
>>
Out of the loop here. Why is Pokebank getting so much talk lately? Wouldn't it be easier to use some cheat engine to transfer your old mons to newer games? I thought Pokemon games were easy to hack?
>>
>>31528086
Because it makes a bunch of pokemons "legal" in sun and moon, meaning that you can obtain them in a legitimate way and are thus eligible for using in competitive. This means that cheaters and people using illicit methods to transfer their mons can finally use them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.