[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't transfer my glitched mew from yellow using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1167245.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1167245.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>can't transfer my glitched mew from yellow using poke transporter

why
>>
because it's not legit dumbass
>>
>>31523058
I don't exactly get the image but I'm sad for mew, whats the reference
>>
>>31523072
It's legit if you can catch it in the game though
>>
>>31523072
I thought the devs put it in intentionally?
>>
>>31523058
>a mythic pokemon without a cherish ball and special ribbon, that can hypothetically be traded on gts
>you can easily amass multiple ones and stockpile them

Sure, GF would totally allow that and undermine the precious sanctity of their Event Pokemon.
>>
My issue is they -never let America have a way to get it-. Europe got one. Japan got one if they got a special 3ds. I don't even have a chance to get a Gen 1 Mew outside of the glitch, and it sucks.

>>31523085
It's not legal, which is Gamefreak's stance. I got my Shaymin and Darkrai through the "surf through E4 glitch" on an original Japanese Diamond. They purposely made it so I couldn't send it up by never releasing the event until Platinum so my pokemon wouldn't have the right event flags.

I'm still sad by it.

>>31523157
They did not. Gen 1 games were a fucking mess game code wise.
>>
>>31523211
Deoxys was and now forever will be catchable thanks to ORAS, though. Fact is, there are too many Mythicals now. It took them an entire year dedicated to nothing but Mythical events to distribute them all before Gen VII started, and even then we still had to wait a month into Gen VII to get Meloetta in Gen VI. Obviously, glitch Mews will never be considered legitimate, but they could have played dumb and simply """forgot""" to put a filter in the Transporter and let them through. There's still plenty of Mythicals to continue distributing without Mew in the picture. The insulting part is we aren't able to transfer glitch Mews right after obtaining a Mewnium Z even though the latest Gen VI Mew event was a year ago already.
>>
File: 20170125_071145_HDR.jpg (83KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_071145_HDR.jpg
83KB, 678x1000px
>>31523058
I'm gonna teach you how to inject VC Mew then.

This assumes you already have homebrew access or CFW installed.

>Open Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow and save if you've never played it before
>Export game save using JKSM homebrew, you'll get a sav.dat file
>Look in this thread for a Mew.pk1 file
https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/39235-vc-rby-virtual-console-mew-uk/?do=findComment&comment=205614
>Open your sav.dat file using PKHex, and inject the Mew.pk1 file, save it back to the 3DS SD card
>Import gave save using JKSM again

Congrats, you should have a legal Mew distributed at events like the Nintendo UK Pokémon Festival, loaded into your VC game.
Now it's ready to be imported using Pokémon Transporter.

I already imported mine. It arrived with 31/27/31/31/31/31 IVs and a Timid nature. Note that this VC Mew has 15/15/15/15/15 DVs.
>>
>>31523211
Its going to take a long ass time to get them though.
>>
>>31523421
Nobody actually cares. People who want to inject already have and those that don't want to by now are probably not gonna. It saves everyone's time if you put "Just inject lol" instead of this
>>
>>31523795
Not if you know the right glitches.
>>
>Abuse an exploit
>Getting butthurt over it
You should make a social movement to make sure they hear your fair point! :^)

My London Eventmew works.
>>
File: C2-xMQfWgAUeAEx.jpg (42KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
C2-xMQfWgAUeAEx.jpg
42KB, 400x480px
>>31523421
Do all the mews have the same DVs then? Joe's looked pretty similar.
>>
>>31523873
All mews have 5 guaranteed perfect iv'sand an untouched mew (lvl5 no exp gained) will always be timid over transfer
>>
>>31523815
You're a little whiny bitch, I found that anon's post helpful
>>
The event Mew only needs the name GF and the correct ID to be legal.
So you could farm mews without injecting by either starting a game with the name GF and SRing for the ID or using one of the known total control glitches to change it.
>>
>>31523942
Why would you want to SR for a one in 100,000 ID though?
>>
Please tell me my box of Ranch Mews can be transferred.
>>
>>31523994
For gen I to VI it's a number from 0 to 65535 but due to the way it is stored in gen I the number of possible ID's is a whole lot less than that.

Might be worth looking into RNG abuse.
>>
>>31523379
Deoxys is not Mew though.
>>
File: 1434781920589.png (110KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1434781920589.png
110KB, 250x251px
>>31523058
What's going on in this image? Purses with a zip are fine, but clasps aren't?

What?
>>
>>31523898
>an untouched mew (lvl5 no exp gained) will always be timid over transfer

wait so if you levelled up the mew to like, 6 it would become adamant instead or something?
>>
File: VC import natures chart.jpg (76KB, 457x542px) Image search: [Google]
VC import natures chart.jpg
76KB, 457x542px
>>31524355
Natures are determined by the last two digits of EXP. This means you can determine nature without fail.

It also means though that level 100 Pokémon will always have the exact same nature depending on their EXP group.
>>
>>31524052
Might be worth killing yourself.
SID00000 is not possible to get.
The mew won'tpass bank checks if the IDAND SID is the same that the event one.
>>
>>31523839
If they didn't want us to exploit glitches they would have fixed said exploits before releasing the games on VC.
>>
>>31524374
This is Game Freak dude. They rolled memecrypto and got it cracked 10 days before street date.
>>
>>31523058
because you put your faith in PokemonCompany/Nintendo and Game Freak. When will you little freaks learn???
>>
>>31524367
SID's don't exist in Gen 1 and 2.

Might be worth taking your own advice.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.