[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemons you hate for reasons not related to Pokemon >Had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: fu.jpg (12KB, 340x192px) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
12KB, 340x192px
Pokemons you hate for reasons not related to Pokemon

>Had to work with Arduino at unversity, i hated every second, i remember it everytime i see an audino.
>>
File: file.png (582KB, 736x609px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
582KB, 736x609px
>was friends with this cute weeb in middle school
>we got re-acquainted in college at a con
>she's LGBT, covered in piercings, practices witchcraft, studies gender, rejects her race, identifies as genderless, has a million crowdfunding accounts...
>TL;DR: she's a walking list of reasons why Trump won
>anyways, a random Christian on Facebook said that pink pokemon were gay
>her: "wtf I love pink pokemon now"
>proceeds to run every pink pokemon to the ground, including Snubull and Slowbro which are two of my favorite mons
>I don't think she even plays the game; she might be anime-only cancer

I'd cut it off with her but she's a coalburner and she's got nice feet.
[/blog]
>>
What breeding of autist hates a pokémon for an unrelated reason? It makes as much sense as hating a single player game because it has a shit fanbase
>>
All feminine pokemon
I knew a guy who was a weeb in college, wore cat ears.

In the atrium people would watch stuff on their laptops and he would make a scene and yell at people for watching dubbed anime and try and act like he was making a point anyone cares about.

I wasn't into pokemon then but all he ever fucking talking about is shit like
"Pokemon changed, some of them are hot now, look at this picture dude"
And he'd show some obvious fanart image of Lopunny
>>
>>31521452
>hating a single player game because it has a shit fanbase
You've clearly never...
-had a close friend who liked a game so much that they'd try and derail every conversation to being about that game
-gone to a convention for classic capeshit and movies to see more people in cosplay of that one game
-watched as your online community get swarmed with fans of the game who can't stop singing its praise
>>
>>31521226
Hating a pokemon is already autistic, but this is on another level.
>>
>>31521558
What did he study?
>>
>>31521734
He did theater. Does he sound familiar?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.