[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Darkrai movie will be 10 years old this July. Did you like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: oOXoxaxU1lg.movieposter.png (213KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
oOXoxaxU1lg.movieposter.png
213KB, 279x402px
The Darkrai movie will be 10 years old this July. Did you like it? Would you watch it again?
Also movie thread while at it.
>>
It was actually one of the last few good Pokemon movies before most of them turned to crap going forward. I don't know why pokemon movies went so downhill in recent years.
>>
>10 years old this July
where does the time go
>>
>>31519818
Probably my favorite Pokémon movie alongside the Deoxys one.
>>
>>31519856
Heh, I still can't believe DP is 10 years old now. I still remember when May and Dawn were considered the "new pokemon girls" and now they're both a decade old and we're 3+ girls after them now.
>>
>>31519818
I saw it. Not bad and a bit sadder than I expected.
>>
Jesus 10 years?

I remember when that came out and I used an action replay to get the Darkrai event in Diamond
>>
File: Flash Back.png (2MB, 1186x634px) Image search: [Google]
Flash Back.png
2MB, 1186x634px
>>31519818
It was the last good movie and was the only movie to reference older movies.
>other than the 2 movies after it
>>
>>31519978
It was also a 10th anniversary movie, hence why it showed all the older movies. The 20th movie coming out this year might do the same.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLfORdZyfSE
>>
>>31519818
ORACION
>>
The Gen IV movies were fucking painful to sit through. They are genuinely some of the worst things I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. How could they go from the fairly good gen 3 movies to this?
>>
I wouldn't have minded if this was Darkrai's only ashnime appearence....
>>
>>31519843
They've been mostly shit since the fourth one.

The only good ones after Entei are Deoxys, Lucario, Darkrai, Genesect and Volcanion. Zoruark and Victini are OK, Manaphy, Diancie and Hoopa are literal shit.
>>
I'm actually watching all the movies right now

And I just realized how god awful all of them are

Some stuff doesn't make sense at all

Although I'm catching a lot of adult jokes now that I didn't get before
>>
>>31522448
What about Keldeo?
>>
Rewatched it recently subbed. Decent movie. Giratina & Shaymin is meh. Arceus is hilarious and fun to make fun of.

Zoroark is easily the best of the DP movies and one of the best in the franchise.
>>
I remember that movie.
I also remember trying to find a ride to Toys R Us to get the Darkrai event for my Pearl.
>>
>>31519818
I've still never seen it.
>>
>>31523594
I thought it was OK, but most people apparently hated it for whatever reason.
>>
>>31519818
Kind of weird that the mascots of DP had to share their movie with an unrelated Pokemon.
>>
>>31525590
That's the norm.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.