[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does everyone feel about the National Dex being available

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2393.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2393.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
How does everyone feel about the National Dex being available to Bank but not the main game?

I mean I don't have a problem with paying $5 an year but can't help but think that this sucks
>>
>>31516074
I'll refuse to use the Pokémon Bank until I see a Gen 7 game with National Pokédex. I don't mind to keep all the 720 Pokémon I have in Gen 6 more time as long as the Online Features are available.
>>
>>31516074
It's gay as fuck. This game is for children, remember? How are they supposed to afford to pay yearly subscriptions?
>>
>>31516074
Considering that most people just import their old mons from bank to complete the national pokedex, I don't understand the big deal about it. You were already super likely to buy bank in the first place if the national dex really interests you.
>>
>Want to check National Dex
>Close game
>Open Bank

>Rinse and repeat every fucking time

It's more of a burden for something we originally didn't have to pay for because we already paid the full retail price for the entire game and was simply there.

Sure, it's five fucking bucks, which grants Bank access, but even if you have the money to shell for it, you still have to pay five bucks every time a year goes by and if you don't, you no longer have access to it.
>>
>>31516205
By asking mom to buy a 10 dollar eshop card at Wal-mart once every couple years? About the same way they get games.
>>
>>31516205
It's 5 fucking dollars
>>
>>31516251
>little Jimmy's mom saved all her apare money to buy him his game
>they can barely afford any luxuries
>suddenly GF wants them to pay more
Must be nice being able to get your mom to waste all her money on you spoiled NEET.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.