[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to know that we'll never get another game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 4103_original.jpg (86KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
4103_original.jpg
86KB, 570x300px
How does it feel to know that we'll never get another game which rivals the overall ambition and quality of BW2?
>>
>>31514064
I feel sad about the fact that Platinum doesn't exist.
>>
>>31514074
I feel sad that there's not going to be a game that combines all of the good things Platinum and B2W2 had.
>>
feels pretty good they were the worst in the series almost killed the franchise

sales numbers dont lie boys
>>
i honestly think the first bw were better
>>
GSC may not rival them in regards to quality but they do surpass them in terms of ambition and scope.

Man, I wish Game Freak still made their games as if they were meant to be the last ones.
>>
>>31514094
What about SM? They've got some of the highest sales numbers since Pokemania died down, but they're also some of the most divisive Pokemon games.
>>
File: 1479245993823.gif (33KB, 182x216px) Image search: [Google]
1479245993823.gif
33KB, 182x216px
>>31514094
That's because they came out late into the DS lifespan when nobody gave a shit anymore.
>>
>>31514100
Both were very good, and I agreed with that statement. However, BW2 were the final DS games. Ever since the 3DS era began, the series hasn't been the same
>>
>>31514109
>tiny new region plus watered down filler region from the last game
>>
>>31514113
SM definitively cashing in on Pokemon Go popularity
>>
How would people feel about the next game being a Kanto remake but set as a sequel to SM?
>>
>>31516531
That's the last thing I want.

There's a lot of things I liked about Alola and one of them was certainly not being told Lillie's life story every 5 seconds. The sequel potential for SM comes from the idea that Alola's culture could change to having Trial/Gym hybrids along with the fact so many big issues with the games could be fixed with slight changes.

If they try to make Kanto sequels and then go "But goyim! It's gonna be great! It has Lillie!" I'm gonna be mad as hell
>>
>>31514094
That's like saying crystal was the worst game in the franchise
>>
>>31514064
I'm doing BW2 for the first time now, can people post suggested teams or unexpected bro-mons?
>>
>>31516675
Use Conkeldurr
>>
>>31514064
>le gen 5 is goat meme
opinion discarded
>>
bw2 is really popular here and i just can't see why

tried playing it right after bw and didn't see a reason to complete it

why u like
>>
>>31516675
FYI dump your starter

Also Scolipede is pretty cool
>>
>>31514113
>some of the most divisive Pokemon games.
On /vp/ maybe. Everyone everywhere else loved them
>>
File: Trainer Ocelot wants to fight.jpg (230KB, 686x621px) Image search: [Google]
Trainer Ocelot wants to fight.jpg
230KB, 686x621px
>>31514064
I am about 3 Pokes away from getting a Shiny legit Haxorus from Black 2.

I need to get a Skitty via trade (or battle) since no NPC in game DOES NOT HAVE A SKITTY
Aside from that a Shuppet which I can get from a Banette via breeding and a low chance spawn of a female Combee to evolve into Vespiquen.

Should I break down and obtain White/White 2 to obtain the Skitty? Or is there anyone in Michigan that would like to meet up at a FanFare in Portage to trade for a Porygon?

Because its pure Bullshit that I cannot get a Rufflet (unless Bravary on Thursday in the desert area) in game
>>
>>31516772
Most of /vp/ has fallen for the postgame meme
>>
>>31516811
>extra content is a meme

What did he mean by this
>>
>>31516794
Nope. I've seen people on Reddit, Bulbagarden, and Serebii state that they dislike them.
>>
>>31514094
>sales numbers dont lie boys
Agreed, Black and White 2 had the second highest third game numbers next to Yellow so its clearly better than the others
>>
>>31516572
Japan love Lillie so don't hold your breath.
>>
>>31516675
Catch a Magnemite in the Virbank Complex.
>>
>>31516765
>anyone who thinks differently from me is memeing

Get over yourself.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.