[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the best way to abuse No Guard Fissure? Max Speed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: zukan3-1.png (93KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
zukan3-1.png
93KB, 500x450px
What would be the best way to abuse No Guard Fissure? Max Speed Choice Scarf Machamp or Bulky Eviolite Machoke?
>>
>>31513114
Jolly max HP and speed with a scarf.
>>
>>31513114
Won't they just ban/patch this shit out in a couple weeks once they realize they fucked up?
>>
>>31513842
>gamefreak doing any sort of balancing in the middle of a gen
Ha
>>
>>31513842
>GameFreak admitting their mistakes
>Ever
>>
>>31513842
Honestly, I hope GF never bans or patches No Guard Fissure for the rest of the franchise's life. Machamp desperately needed a buff to be slightly better, and No Guard Fissure will help.
>>
>>31513858
>>31513861
Do I really have to greentext you back? You know what I'm gonna say.
>they literally already did that to fix She'll Smash Kommo-o
>>
>>31513875
That's because it was a moveset error you mongoloid.
>>
>>31513925
The fuck is the difference? They can change whatever they want.
>>
>>31514417
The difference is that one is a mistake, while the other is using mechanics in an unexpected way. They didn't patch out Aegislash's Special Attack stat, they're not patching out this.
>>
>>31514483
Why would they patch out Aegislash's SpAtk stat? It can use Special attacks, you know.
>>
>>31514512
One of the devs said that they were surprised that people used Aegislash as a special attacker.
>>
>>31513842
No because VGC doesn't allow transfer pokemon. Additionally Smogon doesn't allow OHKO moves, so it's only good for battle tree grinding and messing with Battle Spot kids.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.