[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you were living in the pokemon world would you rather be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1466547848821.png (429KB, 399x614px) Image search: [Google]
1466547848821.png
429KB, 399x614px
if you were living in the pokemon world would you rather be a trainer or a pokemon? i cant decide which would be better
>>
>>31508906
I really can't understand why you'd want to be a Pokémon over a trainer

Unless of course you want to fuck animals instead of people, I hear there's more than a few of those kinds of folks hanging about
>>
>>31508915
well just think about it
you either control a magical beast
or you ARE a magical beast
>>
Why is that guy so relevant here? I have watched a couple of his videos and it's not that much
>>
File: file.jpg (154KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
154KB, 768x768px
Being a Pokemon would probably be fun in a world of only Pokemon that still has some society, like PokePark or PMD. On the other hand, with a good Trainer, a mainline or anime type world probably wouldn't be any bad either.

But I'll admit, either way the main draw of the idea of being a Pokemon is being a cute little superpowered critter.
>>
>>31508922
a useless magical beast who for some reason can't figure out the opponents type or how to dodge etc.
>>
>be a pokemon
>battles and pain
>shit trainers
>potential starvation/surival
>Stuck in pokeballs

Ofcourse I'd rathr be a trainer.
>>
File: 1474263289953.jpg (103KB, 728x843px) Image search: [Google]
1474263289953.jpg
103KB, 728x843px
I'd be a pokephilosopher and adhere to the NAP. I will point out the issue of the single mom pandemic and how the lack of a father figure is detrimental to their children - causing them to travel around the world with no regards for safety, how the socialized healthcare is stealing the taxpayer's pokedollar and how we desperately need a law and order governor in order to solve the increasing crime rate in my region.
>>
>>31508946
/pol/ browses /vp/. that's why.

Stefan is great btw.
>>
>>31509138
+1

upboated. nice memery.
>>
>>31508906
what would his team be?
>>
>>31508906
I'd be a pokemon(preferrably ghost) for simple mischief reasons. Social experiments for days.
>>
>>31508906
Trainer, no contest.

>>31510550
/pol/ browses every board. /pol/ is this site.
Also enjoy Molymeme.
>>
>>31511764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi3dtHPpMSg
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.