[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/2 02/#allformat The Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon ranking.jpg (233KB, 896x744px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon ranking.jpg
233KB, 896x744px
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/202/#allformat
The Battle Spot usage stats are up!
Now we can finally know which pokemon are good as determined by which ones are used the most.
>>
>>31507610
Why is Kartana high in all formats but Special (in which it appears to be replaced by Pheromosa)? Does Lunala slay it or something?
>>
>>31507610
>42% of Garchomp in BSS are scarfed
Holy shit.
>>
>>31507610
I didn't know about this site. Neat.
>>
>>31507718
in the special mandi and aegi are super popular and general meta trends fuck it
>>
File: Kartana.jpg (186KB, 922x568px) Image search: [Google]
Kartana.jpg
186KB, 922x568px
>>31507718
Seems like it.
Special is the you get to use one pokemon that would normally be banned format.
>>
>>31507610
why is mimikyu mostly adament? I thought it would be jolly for sure
>>
>>31507861
I guess since it's guaranteed a free turn no matter what people would prefer it hit hard rather than first.
>>
This doesn't surprise me even a little. I've been using Porygon2 and I've seen all of these Pokémon pretty commonly, ESPECIALLY Tapu Koko.
>>
fuck garchomp

that piece of shit really needs nerfed
It needed it way more than Gengar, at least
>>
File: what did they mean by this.png (8KB, 225x360px) Image search: [Google]
what did they mean by this.png
8KB, 225x360px
>Try to log in to Global Link
>Get pic related
Fuck, I just wanted to sign up for Alola Friendly.
>>
Garchomp doesn't need a nerf, one Ice Beam and it's down for the count.
>>
>Mega Kangaskhan #26 in singles and #21 in doubles
F
>>
>>31507610
I like Garchomp, but I feel it is a bit high given its competition.
Is it possible that people are relying on it because of its "tried and true" status?
>>
>>31507861
In Smogon singles it's base speed with Jolly is actually relevant.

Here sadly it already jobs to a lot of stuff so they would rather hit hard twice, or set up on a slow mon and hit once very hard.

It's a matter of what do you expect to use it and how would it be countered.
>>
>>31507610
>tfw the Lunala I caught was modest not timid
should I commit slumbercide
>>
File: a.png (310KB, 862x936px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
310KB, 862x936px
>arcanine on top in VGC
fuck yes
>>
>>31508499
>given its competition
Nothing does Garchomp's job as effectively as it does, it's basically the perfect singles mon
>>
>>31508534
What makes Snorlax good?
>>
>Guzzlord nowhere to be seen

Kek, that's hilarious. So much for the most dangerous UB!
>>
>>31508577
Gluttony with the 50% healing berries is very good, just like Muk. There have been some successful teams lately using it to set up sweeps with Curse/Belly Drum
>>
out of those I use Gyarados, Mimikyu, and Celesteela.

Mega Gyarados especially I get incredible mileage with in Battle Spot, between the attack drop, getting free switch ins on Earthquakes, fucking over people who mispredict the Mega Evolution, and being able to set up DD.
>>
>>31508577
I'd assume (don't hold me to this) that it is one part the massive special trend of the meta, and on top of that, how little fighting there is. Arcanine is literally the only reliable source of physical fighting moves in that top 10, and I'm not sure if an Arcanine Close Combat can put down a snorlax anyways, or if the most common Arcanine sets even use it.
>>
>>31507610
Well no surprise mimikyu is up there, free switch in swords dance tends to fuck things over.
Though I thought the common nature would be jolly, not adamant.
Overkilling doesn't get you points or something.
>>
>>31508663
It's pretty weak with Jolly, and the speed increase isn't that important right now since most common stuff is either really fast or really slow
>>
>>31508663
Basically, the boost to speed doesn't make or break anything important, while the power does. The things Mimikyu is fighting either aren't fast enough to speed-creep it, or so fast Mimikyu won't catch up anyways, mostly the first. On the other hand, putting the biggest dent into something you might otherwise just annoy is always a good idea, especially when you are relying on Shadow Sneak for some of that damage.
>>
>>31508611
Kartana?
>>
What the fuck do I run for alola friendly
>>
File: 1483758605195.jpg (23KB, 510x436px) Image search: [Google]
1483758605195.jpg
23KB, 510x436px
>Gen VI introduces fairy type
>Gen VII introduces four fairy legendaries.
>>
>>31508781
mimikyu and anti mimikyu.
pick a tapu.
UB glue.
>>
>>31509022
mega stones aren't allowed right
does scizor work without mega?
>>
>>31509067
I don't see why not.
It should be fairly useful against Tapus shouldn't it?
>>
>>31509067
Very well.
In a sense, Scizor is the ideal Mega. It is a splendid use of the slot, yet can function admirably without the stone. Its core function does not change, just the subtleties of how it does it. Mega-Scizor is a direct upgrade to a Pokemon that can live without it.
>>
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/202/#single

>all tapus
>5 out of 7 ultra beasts

disgusting
>>
>>31509067
Banded Scizor is neat.
>>
>>31509099
At least none of them are overpowered, though Celesteela is pretty cancerous
>>
>>31509109
got any set ideas?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.