[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which evil team leader do you think gives new players the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4401.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4401.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
Which evil team leader do you think gives new players the most trouble, assuming for gens VI and VII that they didn't use the exp share?

My vote is for BW Gay-cheese or Guzma.
>>
>>31507588
Ghetsis cteamed me 2 games in a row
Fuck that hydreigon
>>
>>31507588
Cyrus probably if you forced yourself to deal with DPPt's shitfest of a dex
>>
File: nice meme.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.gif
3MB, 420x300px
>>31507588
>Guzma
>challenging
>>
>>31507612
All I know is that I've been playing the games constantly since gen 1 and he shat on me pretty hard during the last main story encounter. I do admit that I wasn't packing a fire, flying, or rock type so that probably had something to do with it.
>>
>>31507588
Giovanni was easy in every game, same with Maxie and Archie. Only Ghetsis and Cyrus are decent ad then maybe Lysandre and Colress.

Guzma and Archer are pathetthic
>>
File: tumblr_o48kcfgnAc1v68t0mo9_1280.jpg (93KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o48kcfgnAc1v68t0mo9_1280.jpg
93KB, 554x554px
Ghetis gave me hard beating so much that i asked a friend irl what'd be a good way to beat him. They told me that he's weak to bug, so no joke i went and made a bug mono team just to beat him. But i mean... It worked. And in the process i learned that bugs aren't all shit. I found a god teir bro in durant.
>>
>>31507588
Either BW Ghestis (That Hydreigon tho)
Or Maxie/Archie in gen 3, on Mount Chimney. Gen 3 Hoenn had a shitty dex for most of the game, so that early if you chose your starter poorly and didn't know to carry a specific shitmon for coverage, you might not have a reliable way to fight Camerupt or Sharpedo.
>>
Ghetsis' Hydreigon stomped my shit
>>
>>31507588
Cyrus with his Weavile/Crobat/Gyarados sweeping. Ghetsis is a second close. Guzma being hard is a meme.
>>
>>31507612
Gen 7 was mostly balanced around using the EXP Share, so if you didn't, you could easily wind up underlevelled.
Swords Dance Golisopod aside, Guzma is also centered around setting up and sweeping, which is generally a decent tactic that someone on the ride for a "comfy" game might not expect, or be able to properly stop once it starts happening.
A little poor luck with team composition, or underestimating Masqurein as it sets up could conceivably lead to a sweep is all I'm saying.

Owlfag+Exp. Share lmao+This is a kids game+I'll use my shitty bros+haha, he's wasting his turns not attacking seems like a reasonable road to ruin, doesn't it?
>>
>>31508652
Yeah but i used a rockruff that rekts half his team if not more and then my alolan dugtrio took care of the rest.
>>
Cyrus probably has the best team, Ghetsis is second, though I can see his Hydreigon fucking over a lot of people. Lusamine is alright too.

Giovanni, Maxie, and Archie are pretty standard. Lysandre would probably be on their tier if he had one more Pokemon, but instead he's too easy. I think you might've been forced to use Xerneas/Yveltal too, who can sweep him easy peasy.

Guzma is the easiest I can actually recall. Archer is probably even easier since I remember nothing about his team at all in GSC or HGSS despite them being my most replayed games.
>>
>>31508665
>Rockruff
>A pokemon in a side cave more than one casualfag didn't know existed

I don't disagree that Guzma isn't hard if you know what you are doing. But this thread is asking about noobs.
>>
>>31508625
I don't think I've ever had an issue with them, ever. The game gives you all the tools you need to wreck them even if you discount your starter.
>>
>>31508612
It worked in BW because gen 5's had god tier bug types. This wouldn't work as well in other gens unless you're letting Scizor do about half the work.
>>
>>31508705
>One or two heroes while everyone else just flails around feebly
This is literally every non-Unova bug monotype run ever.
Oh, and also not Kanto, because that shit was impossible.
>>
>>31508705
>It worked in BW because gen 5's had god tier bug types

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe in design (and even that's a stretch), but in viability? Nah.
>>
>>31508844
(You)
>>
>>31508844
Scolipede, Volcarona, Galvantula, Crustle, and Durant? All of these are decent for a playthrough. More than most other regions get.
Think relative, anon.
>>
>in BW have a Vanilluxe in my party
>never understood the Hydreigon issues
>even used one in an alternate team
>never got to that point in BW2 because I'm a shit who couldn't enjoy the main game

I've never had any problem with evil team leaders.
>>
Ghetsis in BW1 easy. Hydreigon's moveset is unresisted and it's even worse on Set mode.

Cyrus in Platinum is pretty annoying as well, but Ghetsis is harder.

Guzma isn't especially hard, but he's not to be taken lightly and is tougher than Giovanni/Archer/Archie/Maxie though. Props to them actually making Masquerain a threat.
>>
>>31507588

None of them. Only one that comes close is rematch Colress in BW2. Sturdy Magnezone, Rotom W and Metagross are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>31508678
Yeah but everyone in this thread knew about rockruff existing because it was one of the first new pokemon showed off in coro coro. unless you avoided the fandom like a plague until the games dropped and you played through them.
>>
Ghetsi and Cyrus are the only challenging ones
Other all are easy. I'd say Maxie&Archie are the easiest.
>>
File: 1485159810416.jpg (73KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
1485159810416.jpg
73KB, 712x712px
probably platinum Cyrus

just wanna say music wise

Archie&Maxie (Oras)>Colress>Cyrus>Lysandre>Archie&maxie(RSE)>Ghetis(BW2)>Ghetis(BW)>Giovanni
>>
>>31507612
>tfw my entire team was weak to either bug or flying
>most of them slow
>nearly got swept by Guzma's masquerain
Most embarrassing moment of my life
>>
>>31508652
>Golisopod used swords dance!
>Golisopod's emergency exit!
>>
>>31507612
More so than Lusamine, that's for sure.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.