[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /vp/. Go to https://randompokemon.com/ and generate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_6953.jpg (206KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6953.jpg
206KB, 1280x1280px
Alright, /vp/. Go to https://randompokemon.com/ and generate one pokemon. Once you have that pokemon, write a paragraph about how much you hate it regardless of it's a pokemon you like or not. This assignment is worth 75% of your grade and it's due in 5 minutes.
>>
File: 513.gif (35KB, 65x63px) Image search: [Google]
513.gif
35KB, 65x63px
> We make color skins as different Pokémons!
>>
>>31501740
YOU FUCKING FAIL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
>>
Literally floats, doesn't even bother walking. What a cunt.
>>
>>31501754
YOU FAIL TOO
>>
File: 800.gif (111KB, 99x100px) Image search: [Google]
800.gif
111KB, 99x100px
This is a Neo Pet XDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>31501701
>Voltorb
2 EZ

They literally stole my mom's pokeball and put it in the game. It was designed to annoy you in gen 1. It's sole function was to be a roadblock that locks you into a wild battle and self destruct. Not to mention the eyes are literally from Haunter, the evo at least has special eyes. All it has is speed and can do nothing else and lost all relevance outside of Kanto. It looks like GF was successful in making an annoying Pokémon.
>>
>>31501701

>Vanilluxe

One of the top reasons I dislike Gen 5 altogether. Only 20% of the Pokemon from that gen look anyway decent. What is the purpose of it? Who would want to train a floating Ice cream cone? Hell, Who wants a pure Ice type anyway with how shit the typing is? Useless fucking filler that somehow is capturable in every Gen since it came out when another Ice type could easily take it's place.
>>
File: 1484848035743.png (29KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
1484848035743.png
29KB, 600x330px
This little fucker is the most overrated piece of shit in the entire series. It's not even that bad but for some reason its the mascot when there are far better choices in just the first gen let alone the cavalcade of Pokemon to choose from today. There are cooler Pokemon like
Charizard and Gyrados, there are cuter Pokemon like Eevee. Hell, if anyone should be the mascot, Eevee would be my top pick (cute/marketable with an emphasis on evolution) but they still chose this bland weak piCE OF SHIT IT MAKES ME SO MD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ferrothorn.png (4KB, 145x125px) Image search: [Google]
ferrothorn.png
4KB, 145x125px
Fuck this pokemon. Fuck it in competitive, fuck it in battle tree, and fuck iron barbs. Not only is this thing completely annoying to face, it has a 2x weakness to fighting and a 4X WEAKNESS to fire

>Charmander used ember!

To PU it goes! Cucks who like this hideously-designed 20 SPEED pinecone shitmon should off themselves.

Ferrothorn is a cool mon by the way.
>>
>>31501863
>charizard, gyarados, evee
literally who?
>>
>Chikorita

Why would you ever pick it over Cyndaquil or the best water starter in the game? The answer is you wouldn't.
>>
Yay, I got one that I actually do hate.

Archeops isn't exactly the greatest Pokémon. In fact, it's one of the worst. I mean, it's got decent stats, but one, single thing completely ruins it. Defeatist. Defeatist is the single worst ability in Pokémon, and it's Archeops' signature. What makes Defeatist so bad, you ask? It causes your attack and speed stat to be HALVED upon going below 50% HP, which means that this thing is absolutely horrible. I can't even think of a viable set for it. It's just SO FUCKING BAD.
>>
>Xatu
I hate this selfish fucker. The pokedex SAYS it can not only see the future and the past, but it can see EVERYTHING, as in everything that ever was and ever will be until presumably the end of time. Alright then, how come this fucking thing never pitches in when the evil team of the region is causing havoc or trying to destroy the world or something?
>>
File: Hateable.jpg (12KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
Hateable.jpg
12KB, 189x266px
>Not Water/Grass
>Anchor shot doen't it make it's anchor shoot
>>
File: silcoon.gif (51KB, 51x39px) Image search: [Google]
silcoon.gif
51KB, 51x39px
i honestly forgot he existed at this point. What's the fucking point of making yet ANOTHER caterpillar-cocoon-bug line just to make it slightly different, and every single line still turns out to be a waste of an ok design?
>>
File: 549.gif (61KB, 67x89px) Image search: [Google]
549.gif
61KB, 67x89px
>>31501701
Oh, look, ANOTHER fucking Grass-type waifu. Jesus fucking Christ, when will this nonsense end? Every gen, EVERY FUCKING GEN, there's gotta be a new Grass-type that Sugimori wants you to stick your dick in.

Not only that, it doesn't have any goddamn feet! It's like fucking BB-8 in the new Star Wars films. Is that how it moves? Does it fucking roll on that bulb?

God damn, I am salty as hell. Every goddamn time.

I refuse to call this piece of shit "she." It's a thing, not a person, so stop trying to fuck it.
>>
>Pidove
>It's Gen V Pokemon
>Another physical normal/flying
>All of its evolution have shit design
>>
File: 20170123_192633.png (21KB, 367x301px) Image search: [Google]
20170123_192633.png
21KB, 367x301px
Despite her terrible defensive typing that leaves her with a x4 Stealth Rock weakness, once Vespiquen manages to get up a couple of Defend Orders, she becomes quite a threatening defensive wall with Toxic and Infestation at her disposal.

Also she thicc.
>>
>>31501701
>>
>Scyther

Fuck this shitty mantis and how weak it is to Waldo Minerals. How am I supposed to do anything with half HP? Good thing it has an evolution.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 652x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 652x914px
>Grotle

Honestly, fuck this thing. Turtwig actually looked kinda neat, and it evolves into this ugly shitter. This thing is the epitome of the "awkward 2nd stage starter," it just looks so bad compared to Turtwig and Torterra.
>>
>Volcarona
This stupid fucking piece of shit doesn't evolve until level 59. You have to grind and grind and grind a worthless ass bug type just to get something halfway decent, and even then the piece of shit is ultra weak to a ton of things, especially ROCKS. It requires a QD to even reach a threatening speed tier these days, and it doesn't learn its signature move until level one fucking hundred.
>>
File: 882.png (74KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
882.png
74KB, 700x700px
>>31501701
>Cosmog

Where to fucking start. I can't just write a paragraph on how much I hate this fucker, it's gotta be a goddamned essay. For starters, it's got one of the laziest designs of any legendary Pokemon. Yeah, believe it or not, this thing evolves into the box legend depending on your version. What I hate is that it has phenomenal cosmic power in the storyline, causing a bridge to explode and warping Lillie out of the Aether Foundation Mega Man style, and what do we get for its movepool? Splash. Fucking Splash and Teleport. And you have to keep it like this for 43 goddamn levels.
It's evolution doesn't fare better. It's also a simplistic, lazy, and boring design, and what's your reward for evolving it? Cosmic Power; Another non-attacking move, for a thing that should at least have some battle prowess. This thing stands just under Solgaleo and Lunala in terms of power scaling, and those two can rip the fabric of space apart and open wormholes to other worlds; so why can't this lazy little star or its dopey space-fart offspring?
And finally, the one in the story is one of, if not THE most insufferable character in Gen 7's story. Nebby is maybe not as bad as one of your many useless friends in X and Y, but has the intelligence of a toddler that's been bonked on the head several times with a wiffle ball bat, is always finding some way out of that tacky duffle bag, and goes as far as to nearly get themself killed, only to go "surprise, I'm not fucking dead" when they finally become the box legendary. Nebby, or Cosmog, or whatever the fucking pew you want to call it, is a piece of irredeemable trash.

P.S.: I love this little space fart and this whole essay is facetious
>>
>>31507393
You know the move reminder can now "remind" you of moves that the Pokémon learns at a higher level, right?
>>
File: 498.gif (29KB, 46x62px) Image search: [Google]
498.gif
29KB, 46x62px
>Tepig

Hoo boy. The bastard child of the Gen 5 starters.

This thing had potential to be something great.

Instead, what do we get? Fire/Fighting for the third time in a god damned row.
>>
File: mandibuzz.png (125KB, 467x574px) Image search: [Google]
mandibuzz.png
125KB, 467x574px
>>31501701
What an abslute piece of trash, signifies everything wrong with gen 5 as a whole too. Its a symbol of stall, it serves no other purpouse than that with its fucking horrid stat distribution. It is almost useless in the story since it evolves so ridiculously late, and in subsequent games it makes it a liability rather than a valid pokemon. It''s design is a mess, with caveman elements thrown in for now reason, its avulture, keep it to scavenger and that's. Having it be an exclusive at least ensures the players of whit get a different pokemon

and fuck them, I love this piece of shit, and will forever
>>
>>31503896
anon, it has a 100% female ratio, I think that's why people call it a she.

At least most normal people.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.