[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 3DS is broken and I might need to buy another one. From what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1480961397501.png (25KB, 449x470px) Image search: [Google]
1480961397501.png
25KB, 449x470px
My 3DS is broken and I might need to buy another one.
From what I've been reading around, I can't link my old Nintendo ID to the new console without using some shit feature from the broken one, is that correct? Does that mean I'm robbed out of my Pokébank subscription plus digital titles?
>>
>>31500548
Nigga take the SD card out and put it in the new one
>>
>>31500548
you'll need to contact support to be able to link your account to your newer 3ds, you should be able to provide them with basic information that shows them that you are the owner of the account
>>
>>31500548
Just fucking hack it.
>>
>>31500555
Unless your Nintendo ID info isn't stored in the SD card then in that case call support.
>>
>>31500563
This, and its shit too because you have to wait 7 days for it to fucking happen.
>>
>>31500579
>>>/b/razil
>>
>>31500589
Nintendo ID info can be stored in the SD card?
>>
>>31500609
Not sure honestly that's what I thought but I might be wrong
>>
>>31500678
it is, but it is only compatible with the 3ds used to link it unless you start a transfer with the host system or wipe the sd
>>
>>31500693
Thanks nintendo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.