[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the first female villain >she just inherit her rich daddy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (141KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 400x800px
>the first female villain
>she just inherit her rich daddy's company
>she lacks of achievements , the npcs in the game only mentions all the things that her husband discover
>entire plot is I want to be dicked again and nihilego was the cause of all the things that I did
>>
File: 1482684065341.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1482684065341.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>the first female villain
Why does this matter?
>>
>she just inherit her rich daddy's company
I don't think that's right.
>>
>>31499703
kek please
>>
File: best villains.png (781KB, 1208x1351px) Image search: [Google]
best villains.png
781KB, 1208x1351px
One of the worst villains.
>>
>>31499721
this list is all kinds of fucked up
>>
>>31499721
This list is legitimately upside down right?
Colress was willing to do evil because he didn't care and because science.
Guzuma was definitely our boy but his status as a villain and his motives are surface/vapid.
Giovanni is a crime boss. He is the most plausible and believable villain of them all. Most villains are selfish, its their fucking hallmark.

I hadn't realized that the calling card for a good or villainous was complete selflessness. What kind of logic is that?
>>
>>31499721
What ever has been Elder God tier?

Also there's a difference between concept and execution
>>
>>31499759

Nothing, but the original chart placed N there
>>
>>31499735
>>31499752
>>31499759
it was just op going full autistic
>>
>>31499752
I don't agree with the list - it's awful - but it's intending to rank on the basis of most effective antagonists for the purpose of advancing the story. e.g. they're not saying N is more evil than Giovanni, but N is a more interesting antagonist than him (total bullshit)
>>
>>31499711
Talk to NPCs.
>>
>>31499789
i think anon mean she didnt just do that. She is leading an important company and succeeding, the game itself also say that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.