[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT WE AREN'T GONNA GET A GRASS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: joker.jpg (130KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
130KB, 757x505px
GUYS I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT
WE AREN'T GONNA GET A GRASS TYPE IN SMASH BROS BECAUSE
>Zard's fire beats Lucario
>Lucario's fighting beats Greninja
>Greninja's water beats Zard
WE ALREADY HAVE A TYPE TRIANGLE IN SMASH BROS
OOOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Decidueyefags on suicide watch
>>
>Greninja beating Zard
BURASTO-
>>
>>31495309
>>Greninja's water beats Zard

Anon, I...
>>
>>31495331
>>31495335
Anime """""rules""""" are irrelevant, non-mega Zard is weak to Narutoad
>>
>Charizard beating anything in smash
thot
>>
>type advantages in Smash
>relevant
>>
>>31495309
>OP uses """joker""" picture
>thread isn't even about a dead meme

DAMAGED GOODS
>>
>>31495309
Quick question what about jigglypuff and pikachu. Who do they beat.
>>
>>31495605
Zard and Greninja respectively
>>
>>31495639
Switch those
>>
File: Very-Damaged.png (2KB, 330x90px)
Very-Damaged.png
2KB, 330x90px
>>31495352
B U R A S T O
>>
>>31495509
Brawl had them
>>
>>31495309
Oh god it's another salty owl hater. Well, since I'm here let me debunk your theory real quick.
>Lucario isn't a starter pokemon.

And even worst, he's doesn't have three stage evolution line. He was never caught by ash in the anime. And to proove a decidueye might appear in smash, they didn't put sceptile in smash, even tho his region was getting a remake. I wonder why would they miss this free opportunity to put the best only good grass in ash's team. Oh maybe they were saving for another grass type. Decidueyes signature z-move. Notice how he takes out 20 arrows while he's doing sinister arrow raid. Makes you wonder, hu. And last but not least. Ash caught a rowlet in the anime. At first I thought it was a comedy relief pokemon. But it prooved me wrong. Unlike all comedy relief pokemon it's not always playing with other pokemon and making a fool of it's self. And it doesn't get out of it's pokeball when it wants either. And then I thought it was lazy but episodes 10+11 prooved me wrong. It's just nocturnal. And if you don't believe me look at all the Times it's at night, notice how it's not sleepy. So I can say with full confidence that ash's rowlet Will be a op decidueye.
>>
>>31495758
Oh god it's another salty owl hater. Well, since I'm here let me debunk your theory real quick.
>Lucario isn't a starter pokemon.

And even worst, he's doesn't have three stage evolution line. He was never caught by ash in the anime. And to proove a decidueye might appear in smash, they didn't put sceptile in smash, even tho his region was getting a remake. I wonder why would they miss this free opportunity to put the best only good grass in ash's team. Oh maybe they were saving for another grass type. Decidueyes signature z-move. Notice how he takes out 20 arrows while he's doing sinister arrow raid. Makes you wonder, hu. And last but not least. Ash caught a rowlet in the anime. At first I thought it was a comedy relief pokemon. But it prooved me wrong. Unlike all comedy relief pokemon it's not always playing with other pokemon and making a fool of it's self. And it doesn't get out of it's pokeball when it wants either. And then I thought it was lazy but episodes 10+11 prooved me wrong. It's just nocturnal. And if you don't believe me look at all the Times it's at night, notice how it's not sleepy. So I can say with full confidence that ash's rowlet Will be a op decidueye.
>>
>>31495531
Kek
>>
>>31495758
>lucario isn't a starter
What's PMD? (You), shitposter
>>
>>31495772
Not a main series game dumbass
>>
File: suffering.png (243KB, 325x288px)
suffering.png
243KB, 325x288px
>tfw you'll never make it further than pokken
>>
>>31495758
Is this a pasta
>>
>>31495861
It appears as a starter regardless
>>
>>31495772
Pikachu could be considered a starter. Cuz you can choose him as a starter in pokemon yellow.
>Main series game.
Tell me what main series game did Lucario play as a starter in.
>>
the real question here is why the fuck does it matter, lets just what and see what they announce for the next smash?

any additions that arent a 90% clone is amazing imo
>>
>>31495899
Not really, the biggest reason why they put Lucario in smash was because of Nintendo's and saceris love for it. And it was instantly popular cuz of it's movie. And if love and popularity is all you need to get into smash, then sign decidueye up. It's the most popular alola starter check. They probably did incineraoars design like that on purpose. So people could keep there eyes off litten and on to the rowlet line. And not to mention ash only caught a rowlet in sun and moon anime, and they keep on reminding us that ash and rowlet have a deep bond. Sounds to me like there grieving rowlet the greninja treatment. that's were it's probably going to get most of it's attention from. And as for litten It's pretty clear that kukui might wound up getting it in the anime.
>>
>>31495309
Really makes you think.
>>
just play PM lol
>>
>>31495877
It could be worse.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.