[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>electric hedgehog that wants to be Pikachu Now where have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: togedemaru.jpg (32KB, 351x380px) Image search: [Google]
togedemaru.jpg
32KB, 351x380px
>electric hedgehog that wants to be Pikachu

Now where have I heard that one before...?
>>
File: IMG_8219.gif (356KB, 499x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8219.gif
356KB, 499x311px
>>31494875
was it Wario and Waluigi
>>
Best Pikaclone. Design and typing>>>all the rest
>>
>>31494910
>implying that thing looks better than Emolga
>>
>>31494910
Let me rephrase that:

>Outside of the Pokémon universe, where else have I heard of an electric hedgehog wanting to be Pikachu?
>>
>>31494910
Not saying much when all of the electro-rodents suck compared to r. pika
I don't even get why they keep making them. Who likes these?
Also Emolga is the best of them
>>
>>31494930
STFU Chris. Nintendo did not rip off your ideas and no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>31494934
What about pacharisu
>>
>>31494974
Second place because if you removed the cheek marks it could stand on its own as a meh single-stage electric type
>>
She doesn't want to be Pikachu, though. She wants to fuck him.
>>
>>31494953
>implying I'm Chris and I don't find Sonichu to be the dumbest thing I have ever laid eyes upon

Oh I'm laffin
>>
>>31494994
>He doesn't like the Sonichu comic dub
Shame on you. The narration is some seriously funny stuff.
>>
>>31495036
Two.
Genders.
>>
>>31494875
>that wants to be Pikachu
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
EMERGENCY CAPTAIN'S LOG

THIS IS SERIOUS YOU GUYS

REGGIE FILS-AMIE has STOLEN the trademarked idea of the ELECTRIC HEDGEHOG POKEMON from me.
>>
>>31495036
Two genders?
>>
>>31495036
>le 1+1 genders XD
>>
>>31495036
There are only one gender... Can you guess what they are?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.