[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lunala's typing and Ability are revealed >/vp/ predicts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1471568898129.png (41KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
1471568898129.png
41KB, 300x273px
>Lunala's typing and Ability are revealed
>/vp/ predicts it to be shit
>Even spouting shit like "it will be OU because it's so bad"
>Muh Dark and Ghost weaknesses

>Fast forward to present day
>Lunala is A- rank in SM Ubers
>Meanwhile Solgaleo is B- rank

Has /vp/ ever been right about ANYTHING related to competitive playing? It seems like this board's general consensus is always the exact opposite of what actually ends up happening. Let us not forget /vp/'s predictions of M-Charizard X, M-Sableye, Avalugg and many others. You guys are so fucking dumb, holy shit.
>>
>>31488835
>Silvally will be top tier OU
>Pheromosa will be banned
>Fini is the worst Tapu
>Minior will be an unusable gimmick
>A-Marowak will be a shitmon
>A-Sandslash will be worse than the classic form
>>
>>31488875
It is a little gimmicky, definitely usable though.

Also, what's the best way to counter a team of six minior? I was messing around a few days ago and noone could kill all six of them. They'd lose two of their mons taking out one minior.
>>
>>31488963
what's the best way to counter a team of six minior?
2 or 3 SD Scizors

>>31488835
The majory here are smogonfags, a fun fact is smogon itself sucks trying to predict even its own meta.
>>
>>31488835
Even on the Smogon forum there were a lot of wrong predictions. It's just very hard to predict how a whole new meta will play out
>>
>>31489114
Theorycrafters are just too autistic to see the big picture. As part of the INTJ master race, I have just the right amount of autism to bridge the gap with the normies, while still being able to roll with the smarttards.
>>
File: 1473996791793.jpg (20KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1473996791793.jpg
20KB, 330x330px
>>31489659
>INTJ
>"just the right amount of autism"
>>
In 4th gen Smogon thought Cincinno would be a top threat in OU, before it's hidden ability was even announced. They thought Technician Cinccino would be a solid OU Pokemon. Skill Link Cinccino ended up becoming RU with a niche in OU and UU.
>>
>>31488835
We didn't know it's ability for the longest fucking time did we
>>
>>31489826
It's typing and ability were revealed back in June. We knew about them for a long fucking time before the games came out.
>>
>252+ Atk Choice Band Hustle Rattata-Alola Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Shadow Shield Lunala: 368-434 (88.6 - 104.5%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
Nice box legend mooncucks
>>
>>31490098
Wtf did I just read
>>
>>31488835
>Theorycrafting
>not expecting profound mental retardation
>>
>>31490134
Alolan rattata can OHKO Lunala with sucker punch.
>>
People thinking bewear would be crap with fluffy
that spider in general
>>
>>31490171
Isn't that kinda obvious? It's stab and 4x SE.

>magby can OHKO scizor with ember
oh fuck, scizor is in PU now
>>
>>31490201
Who the fuck keeps in a lunala to an alolan raticate anyway? And who the fuck uses banded sucker punch raticate?
>>
>>31489659
>I have just the right amount of autism to bridge the gap with the normies, while still being able to roll with the smarttards.
That's what ISTPs do, retard
>>
>>31490098
Please clarify for me.

How can you have a chance to ko something?
>>
>>31490303
Random damage variance is applied to any move without a fixed damage value, ex things that aren't Super Fang/Seismic Toss et. all
>>
>>31490303
Min/Max dmg. Git gud.
>>
>>31488875
So who actually ended up being the worst Tapu? It's not Bulu, is it?
>>
>>31490711
It kind of doesn't matter since their all great but Bulu is the one I see the least.
>>
>>31490742
Right, I fugged up and got a Timid Fini only to find out that it's not what I needed. Can I still make it work?
>>
>>31488835
>Muh Dark and Ghost weaknesses
To be fair, we did correctly predict that Tyranitar would be a pretty harsh check

There's also still people here who think Solgaleo should be OU
>>
>>31490098
>pokemon have weaknesses get fucked XDDDDDD
>>
File: 1481776853983.png (7KB, 314x325px) Image search: [Google]
1481776853983.png
7KB, 314x325px
>>31489659
>just the right amount of autism
>>
>>31488835
What's great about Lunala?
>>
>>31488875
>Silvally will be top tier OU
If it had moves it could've been
>Pheromosa will be banned
Very well still possibe.
>Fini is the worst Tapu
I'm still surprised by this.
UU=shitmon :^)
>A-Marowak will be a shitmon
A-Marowak is good because it's antimeta as fuck. We didn't know what the meta would be.
>A-Sandslash will be worse than the classic form
Arguably true. Regular Sandslash is just a worse Exacdrill, but A-Sandslash is just bad.
>>
My personal favorite:
>decidnumale will be OU
>>
>zygarde-complete is an unreliable gimmick
>lunala will be OU
>Z-moves are just worst type gems
>ash greninja is completely outclassed by protean
>power herb geomency xerneas is a meme set
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.