[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What region has the easiest Elite Four and what region has the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
What region has the easiest Elite Four and what region has the hardest Elite Four?
>>
Kalos easiest
Hoenn hardest in RSE
>>
>>31487528
Kanto was pretty hard
>>
>>31487528
>Easiest
Hoenn

>Hardest
Johto
>>
>>31487771
>Johto
>anything used ice moves - the champion
>>
Easiest - Kalos
Hardest - Sinnoh in Platinum
>>
Johto esiest
Sinnoh hardest
>>
I think Johto is the easiest and RS Hoenn (holy shit that Drake) and Platinum Sinnoh are the hardest.
>>
Easiest - Kalos
Hardest - Unova
>>
ORAS Hoenn easiest
Platinum Sinnoh hardest
>>
>>31487528
>easiest
Kalos, Unova, if you count pre-champion match, ORAS

>Hardest
OG kanto and Hoenn, and maybe sinnoh, if only because of platinum and fucking cynthia
>>
>All this Platinum Sinnoh

I personally found D/P Sinnoh e4 the harder. But then again it hs been sometime so idk
>>
>>31487785
>Charizard
>>
Easiest was Emerald cause I cheesed with Rayquaza

Hardest was FireRed. I only beat it cause I grinded my Raichu to level 70 (I was like 8 fuck off)
>>
easiest
Kalos, Unova, Johto

hardest
Hoenn, Sinnoh
>>31488214
DP Sinnoh E4 had higher levels IIRC
>>
>>31487528
I know for hardest it's either Unova or Alola but it's not hard to say Kalos has the easiest elite 4.
>>
>>31487785
The champion isn't part of the Elite Four :^)
>>
>>31488272
by this logic Sinnoh has a very mediocre E4 then
>>
>>31488231
>people were 8 when playing FRLG
>I was 8 when playing RBY
I guess it's time to die.
>>
easiest kalos even without using the xp share during the game, hardest rs/plat
>>
>>31487785
Yeah, and how many Ice Beam users are there in Johto, especially in the original games? Lance is in my opinion the second hardest champion because you pretty much need Ice Beam to deal with him effectively. Many otherwise good Pokemon like Heracross and Typhlosion are completely useless against him and literally lose to every single one of his Mons. I remember in one of my HGSS playthroughs I had a team of five where only one Pokemon (Lanturn) could do something to Lance. All of my other team members where dead weight for the entire battle. I've never experienced a situation like that against any other champion.
>>
>>31488235
In DP you also might have had worse selection for things like fire types or whatever. I don't really remember the differences between DP and P in terms of the elite four themselves though
>>
>>31488286
Ok now the feels -.-
>>
>>31488330
I know the feels**
>>
>>31488321
ice punch is a tm in gen2 shit was easy
>>
>>31488357
that you could also buy as much as you wanted lol
>>
>>31488321
>and how many Ice Beam users are there in Johto, especially in the original games?
Well for one Jynx alone sweeps the DRAGON gym outside Kingdra. Lapras is also an option and it can use Surf and Thunder too. Ice Punch is a fucking rebuyable TM.
Those saying Kalos instead of Johto are just biased.
>>
>>31488407
i think most people agree that both kalos and johto are the easiest, hardest thing is johto as a kid for me was kogas muk
>>
>>31488357
>>31488382
>>31488321
In HGSS you get as many Ice Beams as you want from the Game Corner

Heracross gets Rock Tomb if it lives long enough to use it. (Rock Slide and Stone Edge aren't available until Kanto).
>>
>>31488229
>feraligatr used surf
>>
>>31487528
>Easiest
Alola, Aside the pokemon from Olivia that have sturdy you could sweep everyone even without exp. share
>Hardest
Original Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond/Pearl
>>
>>31488759
There's kind of a weird curve to levels in sun/moon that arguably makes it at least harder than XY
>>
>>31487528
with what have you made the picture?
>>
>>31488788
There's a lot of free experience in the most recent games compared to back then, even without exp. share, pokemon with level 60 can now give up to 4,000 points of experience compared to lets say Diamond/Pearl when the exp given was about 2,800 for the same kind of pokemon at level 60
>>
I challenged every single trainer in Alola before the E4 (without Exp.Share) and my stronger mon was 10 levels lower than Kukui's. There's no way Alolan E4 is the easier. If we include Champions, we can all agree that platinum is the hardest (fuck cinthya). RBY was easy as fuck (look at the pokemon shitty sets, not the level) but we remember It harder because we were kids.
>>
>Easiest
Kalos, Sinnoh, Hoenn

>Hardest
Alola
>>
DP's E4 had a huge level jump from the last gym/Victory Road that it was a bit of a surprise the first time I played it. Their poor selection of Pokemon was probably the only thing that offset how high their levels were (Flint had a fucking Lopunny, seriously), but then Cynthia happened and everything was terrible.

They were more manageable in Platinum, but Cynthia actually got harder. I don't know how that happened.
>>
>>31488205
Platinum sinnoh took me a long time
>>
I'd say Kanto in RBY was easy as pie. My team was 10 levels below, and I one-shot rival's Blastoise with a level 54 Jolteon.

Could chalk that up mostly to Gen 1 having piss-poor movepools and the physical/special split nonsense.

Hardest? ....Unova's threw me for a loop cause you technically have to go through it twice to truly beat the game. And I was pretty unprepared for the second time.

But definitely would have to say Platinum. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>31489917
>I challenged every single trainer in Alola before the E4 (without Exp.Share) and my stronger mon was 10 levels lower than Kukui's

Yeah, same shit happened to me. I really didn't expect such a sudden difficulty spike, specially considering how fucking atrocious XY and ORAS E4 were.
>>
>>31487785
Yeaaahh but Johto has the Battle Frontier and Gym Leader rematches so that automatically voids any and all arguments against it :^)
>>
>>31489917
>>31490209
My two strongest mons were barely at the same level as Kukui only because I spent a good bit trying to get a shiny mon before reaching the Aether arc, Olivia gave me major problems mainly because of the sturdy
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.