/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we know what a rushed disaster SuMo were, do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
Now that we know what a rushed disaster SuMo were, do you think gf will fix the problems
>Effectiveness casualty
>Retarded Pokeriding gear and music
>Removed following Pokemon feature
>No Pokebank on release
>Small number of new Pokemon
>STILL ugly ass gliding models
(Salamence, Tropius, etc.)
in the next games?

There was no reason for gf to rush these games, they let me down. I hope they improve. Please, if you're a shill don't bother defending these games. You know deep down gamefreak did the least they could do.
>>
>>31480736

The gliding has nothing to do with the models you dumbfuck, that's just how they're animated

Play with your "gliding" Pokemon in Pokemon Refresh, and you'll see that they're standing on the ground
>>
I like Sun and Moon. I had fun.
>>
>SuMo
stopped reading right there

NEW THREAD TOPIC:

Favorite Pokemon? Mine is Parukia
>>
>>31480736

>do you think gf will fix the problems

Obviously not.
>>
>>31480736
>SuMo
D R O P P E D
>>
>>31480773
>>31480828
>Bring childish
(you) (you)

>>31480767
ANIMATIONS then. It really doesn't matter what you call it. Salamence should not be gliding in place. It's refresh animation looks better anyway.
>>
>>31480882
why salamence always wanted to fly when its a bagon let him be happy gliding
>>
>>31480882
Why would we bring you a child?
>>
>>31480736
drink my semen
>>
>>31480909
Just because he's on the ground doesn't mean he can't fly.
>>
>>31480736 (OP)
First
>SuMo

second, i don't think these were the result of the game being ''rushed''
>Retarded Pokeriding gear and music
>No Pokebank on release
>Small number of new Pokemon
>STILL ugly ass gliding models

third, what do you mean by this
>Effectiveness casualty

and fourth
>You know deep down gamefreak did the least they could do.
i think they did a lot, but made a few bad choices here and there, the game was still pretty good.
>>
>>31480736
ITT grown ass adult's complain about a children's game that feels like it was made for children.

Causualizing the franchise is almost mandatory at this point, you aren't going to pull in a new younger audience by saying here's 800ish Pokemon, with 24 natures, 18 types, varrying abilities and and no clear way to tell which mon is garbage of amazing without a small knowledge of items, movepools and base stats, figure it out.

If it bothers you so much play a game not made for kids.
>>
>>31481062
>what do you mean by this
They tell you "Super Effective" etc. after you have already fought a Pokemon. I already know that shit, at least let me turn it off.
>>
>>31480736
>do you think gf will fix the problems
lolno

>There was no reason for gf to rush these games, they let me down. I hope they improve.

How many copies did Gen 6 sell? How many copies has SM sold so far?

If you can sell that many copies of garbage games, why would you bother putting in effort beyond that.
>>
>>31481100
Ah, yeah, i agree, it's pretty lazy on their part to not have add a button to hide those.
>>
>>31480773
>posting in a bait thread
although SM is shit
>>
>pokeride
>bad

hm fags lol
>>
>>31480736

>retarded pokeriding gear

Stop nitpicking dumb things
>>
File: 1484316459863.jpg (8KB, 240x266px) Image search: [Google]
1484316459863.jpg
8KB, 240x266px
>complaining about casualization
>in a pokemon game
I bet you also think GF panders to manchildren like you.

>small number of new mons
You probably want 200 at the minimum of new mons in every game, don't you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.