[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss the cries from the stadium games, where they were based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I miss the cries from the stadium games, where they were based on the original cry but made more realistic

Why does gf continue to use these outdated bleep bloop sounds for the old pokes? Even with the updates in gen 6 they still sound awful
>>
>>31480650
Because they are distinct. The updated ones all sound the same.
>>
>>31480664
They don't sound the same at all, and the old cries can get pretty similar. Just look at charizard and rhyhorn
>>
Was hoping for that this gen since they gave pikachu his own cry last gen. Maybe next gen...
>>
>>31480650
Because Gamefreak are assholes and refuse to use anything from the spin-off games.
If the a spin-off does anything good then it sucks because that's now something Gamefreak will never do to improve.
>>
>>31480650

Too many fucking Pokemon to make all-new cries for

Even the console games stopped making their own cries and just starting using the same cries as the handheld games from Colosseum onwards
>>
Because they've been around for 20 years and are too closely connected with the identities of many Pokemon. It'd be like if Mario had a deep accent in the next game.
>>
>>31480742
I don't think they'd need new cries for gen 4 and onward though, and the first two gens are done. They'd just have to do gen 3's pokes
>>
>>31480746
>It'd be like if Mario had a deep accent in the next game.
Remember that time Mario was a dragon, and nobody noticed?
>>
>>31480746
You'd have a point if they didn't already change around cries before
>>
>>31480853

They still sound more or less the same, just with updated sound quality (and Pikachu now having its iconic anime voice"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.