[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a Sun/Moon third game wishlist? Other than it simply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: oigm78aTW01td4d1eo1_1280.jpg (239KB, 1280x642px) Image search: [Google]
oigm78aTW01td4d1eo1_1280.jpg
239KB, 1280x642px
Do you have a Sun/Moon third game wishlist? Other than it simply existing

I want
>more enter able buildings
Having half the houses in any given town being impossible to go into is lame as fuck.
>Larger dungeons
Things like Diglett's Cave and Resolution Cave are disappointingly small in comparison to caves and dungeons in previous games
>Ultra Beasts to be apart of the storyline
>>
File: matpat.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
matpat.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>31473454
Sweet Undertale reference bro!
>>
>>31473454
Some place like Black Tower/White Treehollow or the Battle Chateau, an item that lowers the chance of Pokemom calling for help and for Festival Plaza to become more like Join Avenue so it doesn't completely suck shit.
>>
I want to travel through the Alola region on a different route as compared to SM (similar to Gen V). Shake up some Pokemon and the areas where they are to be found, add some new Pokemon from previous gens(wouldn't need to be that many).
More UB dimension play time and use them more in the story (not just post game)
>>
>>31473454
More regional forms.

I think that some Pokémon that don't appear in Alola will have regional form and GF wanted to put Kanto Pokémon only in SM for commercial reasons or something.

I'm sure the third version will have Alolan Bellossom, Alolan Solrock and Alolan Lunatone.
>>
>>31473454
more content in general, especially the postgame
>>
>>31473454
Epic black surprise text
>>
>>31473454

Whatever makes people shut the fuck up about SM being rushed
>>
More different Trials, don't recycle all of SM, give us new ones

Don't introduce shit that don't follow up into anything, like Fairy type captain, I'm fine with the dragon trial not having a captain, but introducing a captain that doesn't do shit just pisses people off
This only works with Nanu because he still does his job

Places that feel like they should've been dungeons, should be, like both volcano and mountains in Akala and Ula Ula, we don't need the bus ride, make us go through it

Stop spoiling the Pokémon, Geodude line was literally the only Aola form that wasn't spoiled

Give more context for characters like Kahili aka, make more people mention her if your going to hold her off until E4
>>
>>31473454
>Do you have a Sun/Moon third game wishlist?
Yeah, for it not to exist. SM were good enough, gen 6 proved the games are complete enough on their own to not need to sell you the same crap twice. We've moved past that jewery and I'd just as soon not see it come back.
>>
>>31473454
Sequel, not a Buffed version.
>>
>>31473454
I want a battle frontier, I already got all the stamps in the tree and I'm bored, I want more variety.
>>
>>31473930
Also Diglett wasn't spoiled, if you don't count the special event in the demo.
>>
>>31473454
More old Pokémon (gen 5 mainly) and new Alola forms.
All megas and new ones.
New ultra beasts.
Ultra Space having more involvement in the plot and not being fucking stupid.
Updated trials, plus a couple new ones.
Brand new Elite 4.
All clothing options plus new ones.
The walking thing.
More Apricorn balls obtainable.
Stop interrupting me. I don't mind plot-relevant cinematic sequences, but constant "Stop. You don't know what you're doing lol" got very annoying.
Lower the requirements for Poké-Pelago.
Expand Mount Lanakila into a decent Victory Road.
>>
>>31473484
u wot
>>
Add the detail about Mohn going missing and Lusamine being infected with neurotoxins into the main story.
Add the UBs into the story better.
Bring Hau and Gladion to the Ultra Space and let us spend more than twenty minutes in there.
Make the Ultra Space explorable.
Do something with the empty lots.
Give Mina a purpose.
>>
>>31474289

They revealed diglet alongside the starter special moves and Xurkitree
>>
>sequel
>Ultra wormhole radiation has caused drastic seasonal changes to the region
>you start on Ula'Ula in a newly rebuilt Po Town
>you're ex-Team Skull, fresh off of community service
>Plumeria gives you your starter, which is an Alola form of a previous starter
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.