[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been out of touch with 3DS emulation. Are Pokemon games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1483694942409.jpg (173KB, 887x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483694942409.jpg
173KB, 887x900px
I've been out of touch with 3DS emulation. Are Pokemon games actually playable on Citra now? Do I need ridiculous hardware to do so?
>>
>>31472121
They're playable somewhat but it's still prone to crashing.
But do yourself a favor and just skip 6 and 7 play one of the other top tier 3ds games.
>>
>>31472133
What are the first things to play?
I've been thinking of getting a cheap 3DS and flashcart several times over the past year, but I always end up being too lazy/cheap to go with it.
>>
>>31472150
Bravely Default
The monhun games
Smash
Etrian
DQ
Harmoknight
Rhythm Thief
Fantasy Life
ACNL
Mario Kart 7
The Kirby games
Kid Icarus Uprising

Take your pick or just explore
>>
>>31472133
>>31472203
get the fuck out of /vp/
>>
>>31472252
Dude it's clear that pokemon has been going down hill lately.
>>
>>31472150
you don't need a flashcart to play pirated 3ds games
>>
>>31472150
Now would be a pretty good time to get a 3DS, do it before Nintendo get the chance to roll out a new firmware update that might fuck things up.
Most off the shelf 3DS systems will not even have the latest firmware and you can hack it with nothing more than files on the SD card.

http://3ds.guide/ will carry you the process of hacking a 3DS. No purchases necessary, no flashcarts unless you want to play DS games.
Can also conveniently do a lot of NES, SNES and GBA games with injects.
>>
>>31472300
Thanks a lot. What version of the 3DS (/2DS?) would you say is the sweet spot between value for money and not feeling like a cheap piece of shit?
>>
>>31472263
>has been going down hill lately.
you are delusional, the pokémon games have about the same mediocre quality they have always had. They never were the best games in their console, just cute time sinkers that you play and then forget about.
>>
>>31472339
When hacked the new 3ds can use its clockspeed with all 3ds games. Emulators also run better on it
>>
>>31472348
And somehow that means the games can't get worse despite the fact that gen 7 is the worst yet.
Totally sane logic.
>>
>>31472263
>my opinion is fact: episode 518
>>
>>31472480
>"denial is the best defence"
>>
>>31472480
>caves are just normal routes
>no semblance of puzzles
>reduced numbers of mon
>removing battle modes
>gimmicks out the ass instead of lasting content
>nostalgia pandering
>>
>>31472579
>>31472378
>implying that opinions are facts
>implying denial
>implying that implied denial is the best
>implying that implied denial is the best defense
>claiming ironic sane logic to said opinions of assumptions

Wew 'al lad.
>>
Where did Pkm Sage go btw?
>>
>>31472770
You do realise you're the only one at fault of passing opinion as facts right.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.