[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the piano intro >the build up >the beat Is there a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>the piano intro
>the build up
>the beat

Is there a better, more hype-inducing battle theme in the entire series?
>>
File: Pokemon N.jpg (229KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon N.jpg
229KB, 497x750px
>>31462508

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS2CealUMeU
>>
>>31462508
Gen 5 victory road is unironically the most hype inducing setpiece in the series
>>
>>31462660

>n believes pokemon should be free
>he has pokemon
>>
File: 1389135741783.png (34KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
1389135741783.png
34KB, 201x160px
>>31462508
>tfw fapped a lot of times to Cynthia's battle music
>benis got so used to it and body started associating it with fap time
>get a boner whenever Cynthia battle music randomly plays on the shuffled library
help
>>
>>31462701
He doesn't keep them in pokeballs, he just calls them and they're there
>>
>>31462701
Little can be achieved without power.
>>
>>31462711
Pretty sure that's not the case in the games but only the anime and manga.
>>
>>31462508
I love that intro too, exquisite taste, my friend
>>
>>31462722
He only uses mons that can be found in his immediate area, and never reuses them. So he probably just calls them
>>
>>31463075

Watch the N battle posted in thread, he literally sends them out in pokeballs
>>
>>31462508
Cyrus had the best battle music.
Also best villain
>>
>>31462508
People tend to mix her intro with her actual theme. The intro is godlike, the theme is only good at the beginning.
>>
>>31462508
Arceus' theme
If Arceus ever gets an alt-forme, it better be one that's like Protean on steroids
>>
>>31462508
No, but the Kanto Gym Leader theme in GSC and the Hoenn Elite Four themes are also pretty great.
>>
>>31462711
>he just calls them and they're there
yeah inside their pokeballs
>>
>>31463341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXefFHRgyE0
>implying 0:48 to 1:24 isn't the peak
>>
>>31463451
>>31463081
I believe that this was a mistake from Game Freak, It doesn't makes sense if not, guess we will have to wait for remakes since they started caring for details like poke balls only now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.